Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (41692 Views)

Ozo And Neo Share Christmas Pictures / Ozo And Neo Have A Good Time On A Boat / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Wumirb(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olamilekan “Laycon” Agbeleshe, winner of the 2020 Big Brother Naija Lockdown seaso, has been officially announced as brand ambassador for fruit and herbal alcohol drink, Orijin.

The announcement was made today via an exclusive press conference in Lagos.

Laycon was announced as the latest member of the Orijin family. Fellow BBNaija finalist, Emuobonuvie “Neo” Akpofure also joined the Orijin team.

The duo who connected strongly inside the lockdown house have seen their friendship grow to higher heights since the show, with several media appearances together, most recently with a feature in an upcoming music video. The ambassadorial deal reflects the rich, soulful and culturally rooted character of Orijin in both superstars.

Commenting on the announcement, Laycon noted, “I am thrilled to join the awesome Orijin family. Orijin embodies the spirit of orijinality that I like to communicate through my music and my persona.

As an ambassador for the authority in fruit and herbal beverages, I believe together we can inspire Nigerians to reconnect and remain true to their roots in a truly iCONic way.”

Fans of Laycon and Neo have since colored Twitter and Instagram with the distinct, cultural and vibrant colours of Orijin.

To join the conversation, follow @orijin_nigeria on Instagram and @orijinnigeria Twitter.
Enjoy Orijin responsibly.

#OrijinXNeo #OrijinXLaycon
#OrijinalAmbassadors

17 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Perfecttouch(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
This kin grace is rare

63 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by JChase(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is orijin still in circulation? Been long I saw a bottle

25 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by HAPPINESSSS(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

ALCOHOL IS A NO NO FOR ME

I PREFER WINE AND FRUITS cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by IamWonderful: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok more grace
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by classicfrank4u(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bb9ja is the easiest way to make it in this country..
I'm already building my fanbase
Bb9ja 2021 no go pass me by

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Dcaliphate(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Me loving Neo's outfit, na make him no carry origin wound himself.

#EndSars protests nearly took the shine off this year's BBN stars sha.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by fatymore(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
God bless our hustles.
Kindly check my siggy..

You need to change your sheets

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by crafteeworld: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Orijin still dey exit?

3 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by HandmadeD: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lucky guy
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Frankiecrenshaw: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing like Orijin bitters

6 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Money Is Good
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by TecM0: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kaisha also deserves this... She loves Orijin

10 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by VillageHead: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
nice!

laycon is trending today, hope he's really investing and saving for the rainy day?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by RexTramadol1: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Neo sha

Laycon the jazzman
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Chujor1634(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Guys be cashing out mega. how a man gets to a point where everything just starts working for you mehn, this is Grace. Someday, it will be me looking those thing we dreamt of.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by olaiya2007(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by phlank: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
X
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by digifted: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congrats
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin Congrats man, you did it, you keep making icons proud. God Bless the works of your hands

7 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Abuja12345: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
This Laycon don pack money...his money is long..God open my chapter,please.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by victons(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congratulations.
When is the next BBN audition please.

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by abokimallam: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Congrats to you both .May you continue to fly higher and higher.

1 Like

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
JChase:
Is orijin still in circulation? Been long I saw a bottle

It depends on your location... Are you a real niggar?

4 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Patrickyemi: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
And someone said Laycon is not smart? See how he coined his words. A true philosopher!
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by WrittyWritter(f): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fame is gud oo..u will just be receiving tins from left and right smiley

2 Likes

Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Moferere: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Good one
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Jackyboy: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
sad
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by NERDYDREAMS(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin
So what?

[/quote]
Re: Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors by Greenbirth: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Bb9ja is the easiest way to make it in this country..
I'm already building my fanbase
Bb9ja 2021 no go pass me by
not only fan base ooo. Good look matters too. Build your body too. grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“love This Boy” – Wizkid Says As He Shares Photo Of His First Son / "I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.