Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

America Invite - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America Invite (311 Views)

Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? / Why Does Canada Invite Immigrants If They Don't Have Enough Opportunities / HOW do I invite My Girlfriend From USA To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America Invite by youngsahito(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
EVENT CONFIRMATION: Wharton IBD Informational Day 2

G

Goldman Sachs Recruiting

to me
14 minutes ago

Details

Join us at our eventDATE: 15-Nov-2019
TIME: 12:00pm
VENUE: New York
ADDRESS: 200 West
Dear Saheed, Thank you for registering. You are now confirmed to attend the Wharton IBD Informational Day 2. Please note the dress code for this event is Business Casual.

In advance of the event, we encourage you to explore our Careers Site to learn about different career paths and what it's like to work here.

We look forward to seeing you soon.Thank you,

Goldman Sachs Campus Recruiting Team

(1) (Reply)

An Inquiry About DHL / Okada Man And His Passenger Allegedly Knocked Down By Lagos State Task Force / Coronavirus: Peace Mass Transit Stops Operations Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.