Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? (1276 Views)

Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2021

some people can be so passionate about their roots, family and properties in Nigeria that they wouldnt want to completely stay abroad without the option of returning back to their home country...

with the status quo ... what's more important to u.

If u are being offered a VISA of no return by the U.S consular would u accept or reject it? grin

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by SUPERPACK: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2021
I will take it without even being asked.

1 Like

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by madridguy(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Why the clause " And not return " grin grin grin Nigeria tire me presently but I doubt if I fit leave Nigeria patapata.

3 Likes

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2021
Absolutely leaving this shithole.
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Absolutely leaving this shithole.
lol
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by gbaskiboy: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2021
I will not even think twice
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2021
gbaskiboy:
I will not even think twice
grin
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by johnkey: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Stupid question
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by arkonpoint: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2021
I'm offski
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2021
johnkey:
Stupid question
grin
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by rottenPussy: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2021
If it does not restrict vacations to other countries, then, yes.

I only want to make enough money to satisfy my peripatetic nature. Ain’t no way I’m gon sign myself into confinement after escaping Nigeria.
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by oluwagbenga98327: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Why the clause " And not return " Nigeria tire me presently but I doubt if I fit leave Nigeria patapata.
Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
rottenPussy:
If it does not restrict vacations to other countries, then, yes.

I only want to make enough money to satisfy my peripatetic nature. Ain’t no way I’m gon sign myself into confinement after escaping Nigeria.

Nice choice of word there. cool

1 Like

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by rottenPussy: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nice choice of word there. cool
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by Plut01: 5:25pm On May 05, 2021

Never. What's the essence of going to Obodo Biden's Land if I will not come back to show my village people that I yaff arrived?

Re: Get An Invite To The U.S With No Return Option, Would U Take It? by fisayo02(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
I can't o, at least I will come back let say 10 years later, but can't Completely forget m family n friends.. The memoriz

(1) (Reply)

Explore Toronto With Me | Tour 2 / Visa Free To Shenghen / 2001 Is My Coolest Year: I Got A Visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.