Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Mtn Salary For Fresher - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mtn Salary For Fresher (28995 Views)

Federal University Lafia is Paying Half Salary for January 2016!!! / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by richyakin(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2007
please has nbplc reply
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by jamesito(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2007
pls does any one receive an sms from this no recent .pls i need the sms. its a back up 2 their email sent
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuonye(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
One guy [on the first page] says that MTN employs school cert holders. I do not think that we should exxagerate to impress people.

I do not thing that MTN employs school cert people. Let's give more precise information so that our folks do not get misled.

Proudly Nigerian
Joshua Otuonye
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by omonhinmin: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
holla i am new here how do i get info on how prospective nysc copers can get posting in any of this banks and telecom firms .thanks
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by omonhinmin: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
holla do the take prospective copers like batch b members.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by uchmane(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
Please dear nairalanders,i want to find out whether First inlandbank takes HND graduate?I read accountancy and have experiece in the industry.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by rowlandwhy: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2007
You guys should go and get yourselves jobs and not asking of the pay.
From the start your pay can be increasing even instantly.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by shawn123: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2007
hi people, i cld help the curious ones about mtn pay and all that. THERE IS NO STATNDARD PAY FOR FRESHERS OR STARTERS OR HOW YOU PUT IT. THE TRUTH IS ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR NEGOTIATION AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER. IN SAME MTN YOU SEE ONE STARTER IN THE TECHNICAL DEPT EARNING 2MILLION ANNUALLY AND ANOTHER EARNING 3.5 MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS ITS WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT IN DURING YOUR INTERVIEW. THE THING IS GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND TRUST ME YOU CALL THE SHOTS. DONT LET ANY ONE LIE TO YOU THAT THIS ONE EARNS 60K AND ANOTHER EARNS 50K. SOME FRESHERS THAT SCHOOL ABROAD EVEN EARN UP TO 5 MILLION ANNUALLY. THE BEST OF ALL IS WHEN YOU ARE SWITCING FROM ONE TELECOM SECTOR TO THE OTHER, LOL, TRUST ME THE BALL WILL BE IN YOUR COURT.
MY ADVICE IS BEFORE ASKING HOW MUCH STARTERS RECIEVE, GET INTO THE INDUSTRY FIRST, GET SOME EXPERIENCE AND THEN THE WORLD IS YOURS.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by lola0041: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2007
can any one help me with how much the following company pay corpers?
mtn
glo
nigeria breweries
and guniess
very urgently plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by crito(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
nice one.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Jarus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
50k,60k,75k. All these money are too small. Even I expected glo to be paying more than 2m per annum. If true, then I will delete Comm. coys from my wish list.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by SweetT1: 2:05am On Feb 20, 2008
@Otuwe

I was reading your diary and i think that you are a good girl. I think you got a good head on your shoulder and your man will be very lucky to have you. Stay real, babygirl !
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by creamdream: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2008
truth
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by tayo4u: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
i want to know what are d requirement mtn salary for fresher
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by willyede(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
The question was asked but no one ever replied, what is the pay package like for celtel and glo? Is recruitment done all year round? What bout htose living outside lagos? how can they get involved in all this? Finally, last but definitely not least, how bout corpers? is there hope for us?
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by elisaboji: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
pls am a part_time student ,pls how can i apply to mtn or any other network for job, kola_wole@rocketmail.com thanks you
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2010
Sweet T:

@Otuwe

I was reading your diary and i think that you are a good girl. I think you got a good head on your shoulder and your man will be very lucky to have you. Stay real, babygirl !

thank you for that wonderful compliment

my day has been somewhat sad but you totally given me a reason to smile
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Syenite(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ Otuwe, you are accepting a 2008 complement in 2010(2yrs after) Well I too think you are a good girl. Though I didn't go through ur diary. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by iginla(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Openings for now are on contract base.
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by otuwe(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
Syenite:

@ Otuwe, you are accepting a 2008 complement in 2010(2yrs after) Well I too think you are a good girl. Though I didn't go through your diary. cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont mind me jare i didnt even look at the date

i cant believe its been so long since i checked this thread last

thanks too for your own comliment lol
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by sges: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please let someone answer pony's question, How much exactly does glo pay technical staffs at entry level? Please reply ASAP
Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by amehoswald: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Syenite:
@ Otuwe, you are accepting a 2008 complement in 2010(2yrs after) Well I too think you are a good girl. Though I didn't go through ur diary. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That compliment was purposed for such a day as this. In the supernatural plan of things, they knew a day in 2010 would come when she would need this compliment. The one who gave the compliment may not even be available by the 2010 hence he did his own task by 2008.

I am even reading all this in 2022. Such is life

1 Like

Re: Mtn Salary For Fresher by Idoko619(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Reading in 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

About Relocating To Nigeria From The United States / Marriage Or Career Which Comes First: Ladies Question For You All ... / Project Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.