Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry (302 Views)

Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will Wizkid ignore him again? / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry by netlegend(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2019

God Afternoon.

It’s Another Wonderful Sunday for The month of November, well I won’t be talking much today.

Wizkid:- Thousands of Nigeria Fan’s are currently fighting over this, mouth welting question “What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With?”

Wizkid over the years has been number 1 on the spot of fame and good music with huge fan base, both home and abroad and also has succeeded in doing many collaboration with them. And also many endorsement deals

But from 2018 in my own opinion wizkid slack’s and the DMW Boss, Davido took over and still date he his not ready to step down anymore.. Interesting!
Is Wizkid Helping Any Musical Artist?

Now this is one of the greatest question with high authority in Nigeria, because many Top Artists today has helped one or two young lad in the industry, isn’t that wonderful and also leaving a legacy.

We have know wizkid for many years but I don’t think there is any single Artist he has changed his/her life in the industry.

And we all know he also was helped and brought to the industry by Banky W

And also alot of fan’s has also said he his helping but on the low. Seriously we don’t understand because we ain’t noticing it’s.

Leaving a legacy in this life is really like leaving a treasure highland to someone.

Wizkid has music and aside music he his lost.

SOURCE>> https://streetnaija.com/question-will-wizkid-remembered-nigerian-music-industry/
Re: QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry by cassidy1996(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
mummy... mummy iya olubusayo
Re: QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry by Oharina(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
He will be remembered as an ashawo man, who doesn't like using condom to have sex.
Re: QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry by HallaDaTruth: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: QUESTION!! What Will Wizkid Be Remembered With In Nigerian Music Industry by yenereal(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
He will be remembered for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Need To Embrace Homosexuality’ – Actress Ashionye Raccah / Davido's Hypeman, Specialspesh, Shares Video Of Davido Pooing To Mark Birthday / Teni Advertise Her Concert In The Street Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.