Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Shocking Divorce Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Divorce Story (577 Views)

The Truth About The Divorce Story Between Anita And Paul Okoye / Video : The Best Divorce Story Of All Time- Sad And Touching But With Lessons / My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Divorce Story by Nanatrendy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
I heard this divorce story yesterday and I can't help but share. A woman operating a small cold store in her neighbourhood( opened by with her husband's pension money) went to buy fish from wholesalers to stock her store, she bought 7 boxes, on her return whilst opening the boxes she found two of the boxes contained bundles of dollars instead of fish. She called her husband to inform him and he told her to wait for him and that he is on his way home, but for some strange reason the woman returned the two boxes of cash to the wholesalers. The wholesalers thanked her with 200 ghana cedis and she went home to tell her husband who as expected became angry, they went back to the wholesalers only to find the shop closed. The man divorced his wife but she is finding it hard to see what wrong she did as she was being a good Christian, telling people her story too hasn't helped as she has become a laughing stock in her neighbourhood. In any case is this reason enough for divorce? yes she didn't try but we all make mistakes or ?
Re: Shocking Divorce Story by PETERiCHY(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Shocking Divorce Story by donbachi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Fictions...been hearing dis since i was born.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Divorce Story by Nanatrendy(f): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nope true story happened in kumasi
Re: Shocking Divorce Story by Nanatrendy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nope true story happened in kumasI, heard it in the central market yesterday.
Re: Shocking Divorce Story by HarunaWest(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
I heard this divorce story yesterday and I can't help but share. A woman operating a small cold store in her neighbourhood( opened by with her husband's pension money) went to buy fish from wholesalers to stock her store, she bought 7 boxes, on her return whilst opening the boxes she found two of the boxes contained bundles of dollars instead of fish. She called her husband to inform him and he told her to wait for him and that he is on his way home, but for some strange reason the woman returned the two boxes of cash to the wholesalers. The wholesalers thanked her with 200 ghana cedis and she went home to tell her husband who as expected became angry, they went back to the wholesalers only to find the shop closed. The man divorced his wife but she is finding it hard to see what wrong she did as she was being a good Christian, telling people her story too hasn't helped as she has become a laughing stock in her neighbourhood. In any case is this reason enough for divorce? yes she didn't try but we all make mistakes or ?
Story sounds more like fiction...Why was the money in dollars..I think Africa imports 90% of their fish from Europe...The story doesn't add up
Answer that
Re: Shocking Divorce Story by Nanatrendy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
HarunaWest:

Story sounds more like fiction...Why was the money in dollars..I think Africa imports 90% of their fish from Europe...The story doesn't add up
Answer that
it sounds unbelievable but that's someones story right there, some of our fish are from the states. Obviously some cartel money hidden in a cold store which found its way to the africa.
Re: Shocking Divorce Story by HarunaWest(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nanatrendy:
it sounds unbelievable but that's someones story right there, some of our fish are from the states. Obviously some cartel money hidden in a cold store which found its way to the africa.
wow the lady no try ooo..she shud Ave just waited for her husband or better still take it to the authorities...If twas me I won't divorce her,buh I will scold her.

(1) (Reply)

Woman On Wedding Dress Storm Reception – It Should Have Been Me / Takeitback:man Seizes Fridge He Bought For Girlfriend After Catching Her Cheatin / 5 Ways To Win A Man's Heart Without Sleeping With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.