Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) (36006 Views)

Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
dre11:

.......Triplets, N3 million upkeep money from Ebonyi govt set husband, wife on edge

Why would they release that man after what he did? A man who has the mind to do such should not be made ti live in the same house with that woman again because he can kill this woman and runaway.

Nigeria police mumu.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/triplets-n3-million-upkeep-money-from-ebonyi-govt-set-husband-wife-on-edge/

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
adesugarlove:

Which kain love ?

They are both mad lab rats multiplying like no tomorrow.
hmmmm.
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by mushystuff: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
neonly:
Before crucifying d man let hear the other side of d story
Women can be very aggressive especially when they become d bread winner
Through I don't and will never support d man action towards d innocent children but hmmmmm women they can bring out d worst in a man after they will be forming the victim my opinion sha

If we did not have a sick, dysfunctional country and police, this beast you think has a side to to be listened to should have been facing trial for attempted murder, wilful destruction of property and child endangerment! Instead it has been downplayed to mere family misunderstanding that is why someone like you can begin to suggest that 'his side' be heard because according to you, women are whatever you think!

You speak from both sides of your mouth when you infer that the woman may be blamed then claim you don't support his actions that may have endangered the children. Choose one lane and stick with it.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some people say the triplets are blessing? from God?

The man clearly don't want the bloody blessing, Besides, how do the so called God expect him to feed the triplets? God must be cruel giving a man blessings he don't want.
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Alway a 2 side to a story...
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked

See why Africa would always be backward.

No family planning.

Father of eight (cool children in 2019, just imagine!!
As bad as this country is, this stupid couples gave birth to 5 e no do con born triplets too.

And to make am even worst sef the husband fit be mechanic or carpenter sef.

Prick just dey scratch am.

After federal govt go dey complain over population.

Tell me wetin person dey use 8 children do?
you nor know say igbos like toto beforegringrin

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
TechCapon:
And police released him...

My brother i wonder
They cool that man's head for prison
That's attempted murder

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by yommen: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
neonly:
Through I don't and will never support d man action towards d innocent children but hmmmmm women they can bring out d worst in a man after they will be forming the victim my opinion sha

He already confessed he didn't know what came over him. He never disputed the fact that he is always drunk and he never disputed that he threatened to kill his own children. The women self, e get as e be for her. He is jobless and always drunk, yet he kept impregnating you till the sixth time. Habba!!!
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
neonly:

I don't understand your sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
I dont care about his reasons one bit. To burn his own children alive?!?!?! For fvcks sake!!!

Tie him t a metal pipe, wrap him in chains, and hang over a low fire. Why not hot? Hot fire will kill him quickly, and he deserves to suffer for loooooong.
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by KingSatan: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You too

cerdo feo con genitales malolientes.

Undigested Cabin biscuit angry
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Seahawk: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
But of course
It must be the woman’s fault
neonly:

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Seahawk: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
kevotek1000:
Alway a 2 side to a story...
undecided
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2019
dre11:

.......Triplets, N3 million upkeep money from Ebonyi govt set husband, wife on edge

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/triplets-n3-million-upkeep-money-from-ebonyi-govt-set-husband-wife-on-edge/

father of eight shocked
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Victorex001(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2019
neonly:

You’re really stupid for this comment, what in Hell’s name would a woman do to a man to warrant burning innocent babies?
Once again, you’re stupid for this comment!! Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by amuwo1980: 12:22am On Nov 11, 2019
dre11:

Let's hear the man's side of the story, this looks like the typical women's scheming, this cant be what happened
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by TruthinAction: 1:21am On Nov 11, 2019
The woman is foolish. She should file for divorce and use the money to rebuild her life. From the story, the man will not change. And a man who attempted a murder is a dangerous man to live with for he is likely to repeat it. If that woman loves her life, she should just relocate to a new environment that the husband should not know and start her life afresh. Next time, he will set ablaze the entire family and she will be no more.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 1:52am On Nov 11, 2019
airminem:
Only in ebonyi or delta state such happens

You just had to add delta state, didn't you?
You couldn't resist, right?
Anyway for your info,
We in Delta state don't kill newly born babies, we appreciate and give them names like Oghenekome, Okeoghene etc

Secondly, deltans have stopped breeding like rats since 2BC!

THIRDLY, HOW MUCH BE 3MILLION SEF?
Pls and pls, desist from hate speech!
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Typical from ones with an unreasonable capacity for envy and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jabioro: 3:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Why will police released such weird fellow..he is not useful.. instead of them put the money in a monthly return investment.. maybe at least 150k per month..to feed and maintain home he kept squader... Oloribuku

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by sharone21(f): 4:11am On Nov 11, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked

See why Africa would always be backward.

No family planning.

Father of eight (cool children in 2019, just imagine!!
As bad as this country is, this stupid couples gave birth to 5 e no do con born triplets too.

And to make am even worst sef the husband fit be mechanic or carpenter sef.

Prick just dey scratch am.

After federal govt go dey complain over population.

Tell me wetin person dey use 8 children do?
True talk....even money for family planning, he doesn't have.
This is how some of our men disgrace Nigerians abroad eg Ireland to fight for welfare paid to their wives for their children. They childishly displayed this till Ireland's government stopped Nigerians from just coming over to have their babies and the wife+kids(1st) then whole family getting their residence permits later....in fact they spoiled this route....route that helped Ghetto Daddy Showkey and some others to Ireland....

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwiser:
Here comes the men that are never responsible for their actions.

I support the first Motion! Women can turn water into blood when power is given to them.
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:39am On Nov 11, 2019
TechCapon:
And police released him...
Am not surprised. Is it not Nigeria?
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 5:27am On Nov 11, 2019
I saw Chinedu Okpuru Mgbolam but I havent read the news to get details. Now....what part of Nigeria did this happen? cool cool cool
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by stanliwiser: 5:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

I support the first Motion! Women can turn water into blood when power is given to them.
How does this translate here?
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by FakeManna: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:
Typical from ones with an unreasonable capacity for envy and hatred.
[/s]
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by nahzyla: 5:56am On Nov 11, 2019
sharone21:

True talk....even money for family planning, he doesn't have.
This is how some of our men disgrace Nigerians abroad eg Ireland to fight for welfare paid to their wives for their children. They childishly displayed this till Ireland's government stopped Nigerians from just coming over to have their babies and the wife+kids(1st) then whole family getting their residence permits later....in fact they spoiled this route....route that helped Ghetto Daddy Showkey and some others to Ireland....

Good for them.

Nigerian men can be so irresponsible and the way they display arrogance and pride as if they have made any meaningful contribution to humanity is just annoying.

They took their nonsense to Ireland, how can a sane human being start fighting his wife for his childs upkeep money. Tueehh! Useless people

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Bellotelli: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2019
Yeye man wet no fit handle family well. How can he even handle his community if given the responsibility. This are the type that would be insulting political leaders up and down at every given opportunity.
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by nahzyla: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2019
neonly:

Then is it men that dont display arrogance and treat their wives like crap when she doesn't have money?

Men are worse when it comes to things like this, let's be straightforward here, the husband was wrong, why will he try to kill three innocent souls in such a painful manner when they didn't do anything to him?

Call a spade a spade. He was wrong, dont defend wickedness because your fellow man is the one doing it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
shocked

Ebonyi people are heartless
Both male and female
Stay away from them if you want peace
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Ojokorsamson: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2019
Are u sure dat man is d father of those children?
Re: Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
dre11:

only animals gives birth like this, can't the woman do family planing ? 8 children for a fabricator and drinks hawker, the government should educate instead of giving out money to this people, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Twenty-six-year-old Traditional Healer Was Allegedly Raped By Her Male Client / Old Man Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.