Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors (20559 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by ahmEenu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
.haha. wetin Donald Trump no go see for the white house

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Ritaokafor(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
I came to read comment, nothing to type or reply. In God we trust and conquer.

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yes the priest is right; coz those people have eaten and destroyed the future of the unborn generation with their greed.

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Mshad662(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some Fools will come here and start dropping memes and Jokes.
While this man is saying the truth.

Dangote trucks falls kills people almost everyday and the media doesn't cover it

In porthacourt alone 2 incident of Stampede in 2014/2016 took place in a state government organized gathering and took a total of almost 70 lives (number
combined)

The right hand man of Gov wike. Mr Go-round has killed thousands in Omoku citizenns in River's state through cultists, ritual, vodoo, etc.

There was a December Saraki invited old windows & aged women to come take free rice in his house in Kwara state there was a Stampede and FOUR women died. (You can google it)

15 people died on Feb this year in Buharis rally lemme just post the news from BBC.

Only God can save us.

2 Likes

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
odlfmyfgnb:

( VIdeo) African maid being fuc*ked by her boss For 12 Hrs Still Want More after the wife leaves(Video)

This black maid got her self on the wrong side after her boss came home and found her all alone. He always wished to fu*ck her since she had a hot booty and a sexy
body that always left him turned on.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
lol, guy u be fool o,

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Alexaonfleek: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
He's right.

But I feel scared for him.I hope he will not pay with his life or the lives of his people for saying the truth

God dey

2 Likes

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
#FACT!

Truer words have never been spoken!

When the head, the body is useless!
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
The type of men we in need in a moment like now. Gone are the days when men of God were the pillars that holds a nation. Example there are no Christian songs that motivates the spirit and uplift their soul

2 Likes

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Godhatesodomy: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by chineds(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
I sense his bishop recalling or sanctioning him. I think he went rather too far.
For this Nigeria?

Hmmmnnnn
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by TemmyT002(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
KanuSE:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mon-Thur = Angry masses coz of unpaid salaries & inept governance, ready to explode by Friday afternoon.

Friday = Imam pacifies the hungry masses, urging them to pray for their clueless leaders. grin

Saturday = dance away your sorrows @parties.

Sunday = Clergy preaches peace, pacifies the masses & urges them to continue praying. grin

The cycle continues... cheesy

Suffice to say that our religious leaders are subtly in connivance with our criminal-politicians coz there's so much injustice in the land but NO strong voice that speaks truth to power.

The same politicians attend their religious Business centres for prayers and usually get the front seats.

Nonsense!

I just want to know how many lives you have touched positively and how you have contributed to the development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by KanuSE: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

I just want to know how many lives you have touched positively and how you have contributed to the development of Nigeria.

The same old diversionary tactics grin, dey there make pant dey wear you.

You masses are your greatest problems & it's sad that no one can deliver you from you - only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

SMH grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by OShepherd: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ndlistic:
Nigerian catholic priest, Father Chinenye John Oluoma has blasted some some politicians, presidency ,civil servant , house of rep members and people in the government houses.

In the video making rounds online, according to the priest he said the witches and wizards am talking about they are the Presidency, in the national assembly ,the Senators, in the government houses , they are governors, politicians, civil servants and contractors.

He went further to said they are Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, they are Catholics, Pentecostals, Protestants ,Christians and Muslims.

He said forget about those witches Pastors are shouting about, the witches and wizards that have killed thousands of people are the President, Governors, Senators, House of Assembly, Politicians, Civil Servants and Contractors, They are the one holding your destiny in Aso rock not the one Pastors are trying to deliver.

This has spark some reactions online, as many said they are thinking about the safety of the priest.
Listen To The Video Below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinOlugbenga/status/1193097350710996992

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/father-chinenye-john-oluoma-blast.html?m=1

You must be the true man of GOD for knowing this & saying it, Sir, I become your fans for speaking my mind:for echoing my voice! Almighty Jehovah GOD strengthen you Sir!!!
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by TemmyT002(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
KanuSE:

The same old diversionary tactics grin, dey there make pant dey wear you.

You masses are your greatest problems & it's sad that no one can deliver you from you - only you can emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

SMH grin

Just answer the question, bro
Na only noise and big grammar all of una know

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Santinho: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
My love and urge to listen to this Priest's homilies keep increasing. Always saying what most Nigerian religious leaders are scared of.
God bless you Fr.
Dominus Vosbiscum!

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Santinho: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=chineds post=83913466]I sense his bishop recalling or sanctioning him. I think he went rather too far.
For this Nigeria?
No.. He wouldn't. The Catholic Church doesn't act that way. No Slander here coz he never mentioned individual names and he just said the plain truth that the masses and "our religious leaders " are scared of.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by MedicH: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Truth. Pastors will be deceiving the stupid idiots with fake deliverance and binding and casting when the real enemies are in the govt house.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by KanuSE: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
TemmyT002:

Just answer the question, bro
Na only noise and big grammar all of una know

That was a foolish question to ask coz your false sense of entitlement makes you think people owe you stuff.

Guy, 'Nobody Owes You Shit', life is what you make of it.

Gerrit?
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Gracemadeit(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
That is true. Majority of our so called pastors in Nigeria also collect their shares from politicians, then they will turn to their members to pray for their enemies since majority of their members are ignorant of the truth. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Kingspin(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
While Nigeria believe their witch na ibos

What I say!
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
cool
idesylvester:
I have said this before, instead of wasting time praying against principalities and power why not face the real principalities and power intoxicating leaders. Our real demons are our leaders, poverty is the reason why we have churches spread out instead of companies.

Company wey dey fold like newspaper..

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Burchester: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by NLSavage: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow
can you tell me more abtt this
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by DekenDrasta(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
True
Ndlistic:
Nigerian catholic priest, Father Chinenye John Oluoma has blasted some some politicians, presidency ,civil servant , house of rep members and people in the government houses.

In the video making rounds online, according to the priest he said the witches and wizards am talking about they are the Presidency, in the national assembly ,the Senators, in the government houses , they are governors, politicians, civil servants and contractors.

He went further to said they are Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, they are Catholics, Pentecostals, Protestants ,Christians and Muslims.

He said forget about those witches Pastors are shouting about, the witches and wizards that have killed thousands of people are the President, Governors, Senators, House of Assembly, Politicians, Civil Servants and Contractors, They are the one holding your destiny in Aso rock not the one Pastors are trying to deliver.

This has spark some reactions online, as many said they are thinking about the safety of the priest.
Listen To The Video Below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/TosinOlugbenga/status/1193097350710996992

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/father-chinenye-john-oluoma-blast.html?m=1

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Shattap please!

Yoruba Muslim, how I wish you know how hausa/Fulanis hate yoruba Muslims, then you will realize that you are only fooling yourself thinking you are defending your fellow Muslim, Buhari
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
[s]
digitaltrades:

Yoruba Muslim, how I wish you know how hausa/Fulanis hate yoruba Muslims, then you will realize that you are only fooling yourself thinking you are defending your fellow Muslim, Buhari
[/s]
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

I just hit Yoruba Muslim below the belt. He can't take it. Either you like it or not, youruba Muslims are considered as fake Muslims by hausa Fulanis. Dey there and be fooling yourself.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 12:21am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
digitaltrades:

I just hit Yoruba Muslim below the belt. He can't take it. Either you like it or not, youruba Muslims are considered as fake Muslims by hausa Fulanis. Dey there and be fooling yourself.
[/s]
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

Rejected Yoruba Muslim grin
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by famzynet: 12:48am On Nov 11, 2019
I like this priest. Always hammering the truth without fear. Buhari is a big witch.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Nov 11, 2019
/
The thing I hate most about moronic Nigerians is that whoever says or does what they are scared of, they castigate or try to instil fear into the fearless.

/
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 1:02am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
digitaltrades:

Rejected Yoruba Muslim grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / My Experience As A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.