Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors (20562 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Billyanger(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2019
KanuSE:

That was a foolish question to ask coz your false sense of entitlement makes you think people owe you stuff.

Guy, 'Nobody Owes You Shit', life is what you make of it.

Gerrit?

ANSWER THE QUESTION SIR, Y'ALL HAVE DEGREE IN CRITICIZING AND COMPLAINING...NOTHING MORE. undecided
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 1:54am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

Rejected Yoruba Muslim grin. E pain am.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 1:55am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
digitaltrades:

Rejected Yoruba Muslim grin. E pain am.
[/s]
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 2:04am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
I am a fulani mental slave.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 2:06am On Nov 11, 2019
[s][quote author=digitaltrades post=83917843][/quote][/s]
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 2:16am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
I will not sleep this night because I know I am a useful Idiot
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by BlackCrainte: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2019
[s][quote author=digitaltrades post=83917929][/quote][/s]
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by digitaltrades: 2:25am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Useful Idiot grin
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by MoIbrahim: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Bitter truth!

They are also the only Natural Disaster we have in Nigeria.

Yes, they are a disaster. Though, they are not natural, they are man-made.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by vineyardfarms: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2019
YOU SAID IT ALL, THEY ARE THE WITCHES AND WIZARDS SUCKING OUR BLOOD. THUNDER SHALL STRIKE WHOEVER WILL HUNT FOR HIS LIFE. IN THE NAME OF JESUS
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by TemmyT002(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
KanuSE:

That was a foolish question to ask coz your false sense of entitlement makes you think people owe you stuff.

Guy, 'Nobody Owes You Shit', life is what you make of it.

Gerrit?

You are boring, bro
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by SendAbroad: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2019
That Pastor is 100 Hundred percent correct.

Those are the Witches and Wizards that destroyed Education (they send all their kids abroad), destroyed health Care system (they go abroad for medical treatments), destroyed power supply ( made generator part of our lives) , destroyed train network (filled roads with trailers), destroyed roads (so that contracts can be shared every Wednesday) etc etc too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by KanuSE: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
TemmyT002:

You are boring, bro

I repeat, Nobody owes you - life is what you make of it. grin

Direct your question to the appropriate quarters and start to ask your useless & corrupt politicians critical questions, hold them accountable.

Guy, grow some balls & have a good day ahead. smiley
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by KanuSE: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Billyanger:

ANSWER THE QUESTION SIR, Y'ALL HAVE DEGREE IN CRITICIZING AND COMPLAINING...NOTHING MORE. undecided

Please direct your question to your corrupt & irresponsible politicians whom y'all elected to represent your interests, they're charged with the civic responsibility to cater for your basic needs.

Talk of misplaced priorities...phew! angry
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by ojojameso(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2019
safety is of the Lord. He is doing what he is called to do. If he dies it is for the Lord, if he lives is for the Lord. God is with you Father continue to save our world. heaven at last.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Ifyz0001: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Finally, the truth has been told
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by DexterousOne(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2019
cjudy:
Before nkor?
Na only Zombies no know
Haha
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by DexterousOne(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The thing I hate most about moronic Nigerians is that whoever says or does what they are scared of, they castigate or try to instil fear into the fearless.

/

Exactly
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by idesylvester(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2019
Naughtysite:
cool

Company wey dey fold like newspaper..
As in eh... u no lie
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by idesylvester(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Naughtysite:
cool

Company wey dey fold like newspaper..
Before I reach my house I go meet like 60 churches
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by mauchiz: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Since they are the witches and wizard troubling Nigerians,
My opinion -is that , all Nigerians should declare prayers and fasting for them,

The bible says "suffer not a witch to live"

I urge everyone to start praying violent prayers
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by dangwarmai(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Even the priests were among the witches and wizards as they are who give evil powers to the politicians.
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by phemmy88(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Ritaokafor:
I came to read comment, nothing to type or reply. In God we trust and conquer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U RITAOKAFOR !!
Re: Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors by Ritaokafor(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
phemmy88:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U RITAOKAFOR !!

Sorry, it's coming late, I never knew someone really noticed and wished me well on my day. Am more than grateful. May God's favor uplifts you above your contemporary and beyond your imaginations! Amen.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.