Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) (26518 Views)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by BitmapStudios: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2019
cool
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by MidaserveNG: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
More reasons why you need a CCTV Camera for your family
08102754724 Call/WhatsApp

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by nick50(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Na them afonjas ..78% of Yoruba population where born out of wedlock ..in fact baby mama was originated from their culture
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:
this can never happen in nigeria!

police will so frustrate u!

and napti will label u child trafficker!

then even if u succeed in adopting her, once she is 17 her people will come disturbing u to return their pikin - all because they wan chop her bride price.

useless country!

Men...I think say na only me de reason this thing wey u de reason
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ctleurocollege: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

then even if u succeed in adopting her, once she is 17 her people will come disturbing u to return their pikin - all because they wan chop her bride price.

useless country!

Children can't be adopted here?
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2019
CallMeDrino:
A Nigerian man based in Missouri, United States has gotten many on social media emotional after he narrated how he adopt a little girl who was abandoned by her father.

Narrating the story on popular micro-blogging platform, the man simply identified as Olatunbosun tells how he met the mother of girl who he met 3 years ago.

Olatunbosun also narrates how the baby girl who would never allow anyone to carry her allowed him to do so with ease.

He also shared how he tried in vain to get the father to be in the baby's life before he later abandoned the girl finally before he (Olatunbosun) later choose to adopt her.

Read his full story below;

https://twitter.com/IamEtubo/status/1193110852267692032?s=19

https://leakers.ng/viral/3348-us-based-nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-adopt-a-baby-abandoned-by-her-father-photos/

You're digging your own grave.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by spiceadole: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2019
Well done Uncu.
But let's not hear that you are also bleeping the little girl ...
Men...You people never cease to spring surprises

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Zooposki(f): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
NaBanga:
Nigerians and their low self esteem....

It's obvious the little girl is mixed. So it means the mom is likely white or non-black. Would he have done the same for a darker skinned child? I doubt it, because Nigerians believe light skin is better. This is just a case of a man with an inferiority complex.

You just nailed it. Likely the woman is white. Most Nigerian men will advise their fellow men not to marry single Nigerian mothers, but will make an allowance for a white woman with 100 kids. Have you not seen them marrying whites that are their grandmothers age mate.

5 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by YorubaPrince: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

useless country!

Na okoro pple dey do dat kain bride price tinz...
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ffo(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

useless country!

If Nigeria is this useless, why don't you just relocate to Togo, Benin or even Vietnam. Somebody on the other thread said you can get Benin Republic passport within a year. Just burn your passport, state of origin, nimc or any documents that has Nigeria on it, if you are a citizen of a useless country, then you are also useless.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one from olatunbosun. 30 years later, the father will come back to start pleading and asking for forgiveness and to have the father shut out from the girl's life completely as a revenge, the mother may lie that he's not even the biological father of the baby. They will now drag themselves to paternity court. It's always play out like that on paternity court.
You, don't know what you are saying smiley

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by kongolo(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2019
toprealman:
Playing nice man when it is clear there is more to it.
You are bleeping a single mum and broadcasting to the world that you have adopted her daughter and you want me to sing your praises right?
Please go and adopt wizkid's children too Mr goody goody.
I pity the Nigerian fool.That little girl will still search for her biological father in future so all his "good" works are in vain

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
nick50:
Na them afonjas ..78% of Yoruba population where born out of wedlock ..in fact baby mama was originated from their culture

Tell your mum to swear by Amadioha the number of Afonja preeks she don taste.

Anything less than 50-100, send me your account details grin

3 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ngwababe(f): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

useless country!

Useless country indeed with rubbish culture.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by ojojameso(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
you have touched my heart guy. I love you and your God-given baby. she looks like, be happy my guy. God is with you.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by AMI3(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2019
some Nigerians are pathetic. Imagine the kind of comment spewing from some of them. So discouraging a good heart is a good heart. There are people who have been doing that in Nigeria.

I know some few bad eggs have been making thing difficult when it comes to this kind of issues.

I
Always encourage those who do so that our society can be better

3 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by dnawah(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2019
CallMeDrino:
A Nigerian man based in Missouri, United States has gotten many on social media emotional after he narrated how he adopt a little girl who was abandoned by her father.

Narrating the story on popular micro-blogging platform, the man simply identified as Olatunbosun tells how he met the mother of girl who he met 3 years ago.

Olatunbosun also narrates how the baby girl who would never allow anyone to carry her allowed him to do so with ease.

He also shared how he tried in vain to get the father to be in the baby's life before he later abandoned the girl finally before he (Olatunbosun) later choose to adopt her.

Read his full story below;

https://twitter.com/IamEtubo/status/1193110852267692032?s=19

https://leakers.ng/viral/3348-us-based-nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-adopt-a-baby-abandoned-by-her-father-photos/

make una no mind am o! the mother was the case.use one stone kill 2 birds.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by 1x2x3: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one from olatunbosun. 30 years later, the father will come back to start pleading and asking for forgiveness and to have the father shut out from the girl's life completely as a revenge, the mother may lie that he's not even the biological father of the baby. They will now drag themselves to paternity court. It's always play out like that on paternity court.

This will legit happen. We've seen several cases and the girl may likely find out his real dad isn't a bad person but was faced with challenges he couldn't give her the best life. That guy be better prepared.

I would do what the Nigerian guy did if I find such bond with a kid but then I go sharply born 2 or 3 join.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Ehis4c(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2019
NaBanga:
Nigerians and their low self esteem....

It's obvious the little girl is mixed. So it means the mom is likely white or non-black. Would he have done the same for a darker skinned child? I doubt it, because Nigerians believe light skin is better. This is just a case of a man with an inferiority complex.

So you just analysed someone else decision of loving and taking on the responsibility of a father to a child of another man and somehow managed to conclude that it's because of low self esteem.

Waoh! How you folks reason beats me. Here is my own guess. I think you're a kid that have no idea yet what means to be a responsible father but i do know you will find out someday.

And to think someone also reasoned along with you.

God help our mindset in this country because it seems we've been program to think along negative and inferior lines.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by toprealman: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2019
kongolo:

I pity the Nigerian fool.That little girl will still search for her biological father in future so all his "good" works are in vain
We seem to be seeing it from different angles.
I have no issues raising someone's kid(s)......it is not in vain if your intention is to be genuinely nice. I hope that is the case here.....which obviously is not!

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by thaler(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2019
So inspiring and touching
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by PMB007: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Premiumwriter:
reality is different from your theory.

There are many orphanages in Nigeria that will be glad to give you a child if they feel you are able to care for it.

Don't just sit in your room and think you can formulate things in your head. Go out and try it first

Pls, I'm really interested - may I know examples of such orphanages in the Southwest, pls ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by laluski(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2019
toprealman:
Playing nice man when it is clear there is more to it.
You are bleeping a single mum and broadcasting to the world that you have adopted her daughter and you want me to sing your praises right?
Please go and adopt wizkid's children too Mr goody goody.

What exactly is your grive about.am really confused angry

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by mabeni(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2019
I commend this man. Taking care of another man's child isn't easy. It takes God grace or a very kind man to do that.... I am currently dating a single mom and intending to marry her but the thought of training another man's child is killing.
Maybe na because sey I still dey struggle sha.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by kongolo(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2019
toprealman:
We seem to be seeing it from different angles.
I have no issues raising someone's kid(s)......it is not in vain if your intention is to be genuinely nice I hope that is the case here.....which obviously is not!
What happened/happens to nice people throughout human history?They always get fhucked same as this Nigerian fool surely will
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by juman(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Normal American story.

Well done bro.
Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by chijudith(f): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2019
God bless you for bringing happiness to this girl's life. Babies bring joy into ones life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by royal231(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Pikin wey u dey bang d mama..

See ur head like adoption.
U no Sabi go adopt.
if u Wan sound like u be Givenchy.. Go motherless babies home go adopt..

If u no treat d baby good... No kpekus.. For u

Na double package wey follow mama come..

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Premiumwriter: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2019
PMB007:

Pls, I'm really interested - may I know examples of such orphanages in the Southwest, pls ?
I don't know about anyone in the southwest. I remember vividly watching some of these orphanage on TV where they say one of their major problems is finding homes for kids.

Just look for orphanages around you

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2019
Effectively turning himself to a maga. One man will do the implanting, then carry to another man to do the spending. Smh.

The only way I can bring up a child who is not biologically mine is if I marry a widow-mum who has huge value to offer.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

useless country!

I read about the adoption system in Nigeria it so frustrating. First a single can't adopt until 35, also there are so much frustrating process. Understandably it's good for kids, as it will keep them away from pervs and those with bad intentions.

But if I am successful at adopting a child and 17 years later the family show up for the wrong reasons. I will fight them with all I have, I will fight them like hell, protecting my child is not even going to be a problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Can A Man Settle Down With 50k As Salary? / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.