Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt (66852 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
D@ ar$€ is fine

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Notatribalist(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
billynoni:
Thanks OP, i read this news at 11:28pm and guess what? The Nigerian borders are opened now and cure for cancer was found too... Thanks for this news.
Dont believe what the medics tells you.There has been cure for cancer,just the Medical industry has been compromised.some changes in your diet can make cancer cells die a Natural death. But The pharmacetical industry have many power doctors on their payrol hence they are hiding the truth..If everyone get cured who will patronize them?This explains why they have to keep people sick so as to keep making money off their sickness.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by ovieigho(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
decatalyst:
What else can she offer?

By the way, what is smelling
What has the society offers first class graduates?

How many time things that will be of national interest made front page in recent times as against alll these twerk
Boobs
Tonto dike
Toke makinwa?

Enjoy what your society serves u pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Tacha, here is a gift for you

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by decatalyst(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
ovieigho:

What has the society offers the first class graduate??

How many time things that will be of national interest made front page in recent times as against alll these twerk
Boobs
Tonto dike
Toke makinwa?

Enjoy what your society serves u pls

I choose not to eat what is served! You may have it!
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Kamcee(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
This one no get brain, na her Toto go suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
For the very first time we now see the value she provides.

Wow, this beats scientific discoveries and the likes, now I see that she really deserves the adulation and followership she gets

Thanks COOL FM for revealing this. cool
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by ninodaniel(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
the problems we have now in Nigeria are Titans and Marlians.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by PearlStreet(m): 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2019
Unfortunately, that's all she has to offer. Stretch-marked ass and flatulent, burnt cleavage.

A blockheaded,bleached idiot that couldn't spell Port-Hacourt.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Adrian98(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is that all she can offer??
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by BlackCrainte: 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
What else can her existence offer outside twerking.

It's a norm.
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Omoslim26: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Gosh! I'm never a fan of BBN, but I just became a fan of those last two pictures. A wide angle lens view, would have been deadlier.

There are two kinds of spurs in life, those who use their vaseline and those who use the rabbit hole.
I'm yet to decide the kind of spur to choose, in doing justice to the pictures tonight.

I am not judging you
but if you use all your cum do soapy finish
which one you go come take born tomorrow
just saying sha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by wiseone28: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
decatalyst:
What else can she offer?

change your boxer

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
What else can she do or offer?
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Majority of ladies who publicly flaunt their butts or boobs have little or nothing in their brains

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by SHOCK7(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2019
decatalyst:
What else can she offer?

Nairalanders & 'ur bad mouth
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by paparazi1(m): 12:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Macsjebs:
Tacha, here is a gift for you
Your sister also need it
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by decatalyst(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2019
paparazi1:
The man above me has some psychiatric problems, i suggest you see one of the doctors in Rumuigbo, Your sister and your girl friend are the ones smelling.

Say that to your mother and all female gender in your linage, you slowpoke!
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by rasaqhassan: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Your backside don flat
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2019
fergie1989:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha spotted twerking vigorously at Cool FM studio in Portharcourt.

The reality star successfully had her homecoming party with her fans, she visited CoolFM for alongside with Sir Dee and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJH1kNPlK08

Source>>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/tacha-causes-stir-as-she-twerks.html

She only twerked, she didnt twerk "vigorously".

All this nonsense overdramatic words just to hype something should be given a rest jare.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Gbegirisoup: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Shes just doing what she does best. I laugh in rebranded tacha.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by billynoni(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2019
Notatribalist:
Dont believe what the medics tells you.There has been cure for cancer,just the Medical industry has been compromised.some changes in your diet can make cancer cells die a Natural death. But The pharmacetical industry have many power doctors on their payrol hence they are hiding the truth..If everyone get cured who will patronize them?This explains why they have to keep people sick so as to keep making money off their sickness.
Nice insights and explanations, thanks... But then, since they haven't released it officially, cancer still has "can't be cured yet" tag.
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Befii: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2019
gud one tacha
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Confirmedzombie: 12:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Gov woke should appoint Tacha a commissioner or SA.
She has a lot to offer the state with her wealth of experiences.
Tacha will be a good leader and an Administrator.
God bless Tacha

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by NaijaElba(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2019
Charlescobi:
That's the only thing she can do

That's the best she can offer, what a dumb head! Nigeria always celebrating mediocrity while their mates are doing greatness in ASIA and Western world.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by skales67(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2019
Dareal90s:
Wtf grin

You are so obsessed with Igbos that you can't stop talking about them in all your comments. Igbos are the bane of your existence
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Buyerscity(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2019
Good day all,

Please help a brother, as being in need of a place to stay within Lagos mainland due to where I stay got flooded. And, I don't have enough money to run a full rent package at the moment.

Please, I appreciate joint rent.

This applies as what I consider

* You have a rented place and you plan moving out to another place BTW Nov and Dec

* You need a roommate to share the rent bills with

* Rent without agent and commission(i.e 3500 or 3k monthly)

God bless you as you put smile on my face.

Chat me on what's app

https:///23407082515117

Call:07082515117

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2019
J
Re: Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt by Americanboy35: 2:10am On Nov 11, 2019
You don't need to blame her, because that's the only thing she can offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Cancels Feb 6 March / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.