Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out (72156 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Other than display of nudity, what else can this being offer? Celebrities are really suffering in Nigeria. They all expose their nudity at every possible moment because they think that's the only way to stay relevant. I wonder what they would display when the boobs and backsides won't be worthy of public view no more.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Isoduwa(m): 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
This girl just wan 4fuck my guy last week na my guy say her head too small
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by MNDY(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
YungMillionaire:
she looks like a bleached squirrel

OMG! By squirrel you mean her face. shocked
The precision of the description bust my head cheesy
Your foul-mouth na top-notch grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by nogragra: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
This woman don pass sell by date, and looking for all means to remain in market and relevant by any cheap means. Every where don sour finish, tueh! spit on her.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Realfrankie(m): 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
I go like shift her pant
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by GraceElle101(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
She kuku no get shame
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by easytig(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
toke think she is still in town.. lol . men know how far o. its obvious she is way too desperate with her torn, overused pit latrine she calls pusay.she is way too wide and frigid and dry down there no fool will wife u and publicly acknowledge an affair with har cos she is a spent. force.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by skyfather09(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
YungMillionaire:
she looks like a bleached squirrel
squirrel dey bleach
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by easytig(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
i pray a man will pity her and give her a child with his sperm b4 menopause, that is if her ovaries are still produciing eggs anywayz
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by 9jaRealist: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
First, which BUSHMAN told you she had no panties on?

Furthermore, for those Misogynists calling her 'Olosho'...
She was there at the booth for her accessories BUSINESS, while you are "busy" here on NL!

What a SHALLOW people many Nigerians are....
Reducing a person's worth to clothes at a FASHION FAIR! SMH

Whatever she chooses to wear....
Toke Makinwa is a small business owner, an OAP, a published author, a multiple brand ambassador, etc.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by 9jaRealist: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ogaga87:
Her Ex saw the Olosho spirit in her and has continually thank God for the breakup...

Imagine what the friends of the Ex would be saying about her immature rascality

Shame girl.. That one is desperate to get engage is not by erotica display because real Ashawoo get am tire.. . Carry yourself well and people will come after you.. . Like the saying goes, better garri na dey sell himself...

You mean the Ex that has 3 kids from 2 baby mamas...
The same Ex that had a baby with a mistress while married?

But he is "better" in the mind of SHALLOW Nigerians...
Because Toke is not wearing a bra at a FASHION show?! SMDH
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Ogaga87(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

You mean the Ex that has 3 kids from 2 baby mamas...
The same Ex that had a baby with a mistress while married?

But he is "better" in the mind of SHALLOW Nigerians...
Because Toke is not wearing a bra at a FASHION show?! SMDH
>

Your problem is more complicated than what a psychic woman is carrying and I'm not ready to drag that with you.. I know you are gonna say this so I'm not surprised at all...
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by 9jaRealist: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ogaga87:
Your problem is more complicated than what a psychic woman is carrying and I'm not ready to drag that with you.. I know you are gonna say this so I'm not surprised at all...

Not surprised you have no substantive (or articulate) response...
Sexism and misogyny is so ingrained in most Nigerian culture it seems "normal" to most.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Ogaga87(m): 1:32am On Nov 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not surprised you have no substantive (or articulate) response...
Sexism and misogyny is so ingrained in most Nigerian culture it seems "normal" to most.
>

I got no space for sexism neither do I take pleasure being a misogynist person but the point I'm trying to make is that when people look at you as a role model in a society that tends to appreciate self respect and discipline, you learn to display positive morals in the face of civilized malfunctions...

She is not the only Nigerian media personality we have in space, neither is she the only the only one to have suffered breakup... For me, she has always been on the news to level up whatever she aim to achieve but her recent actions are really unpleasant... She has always been posted online with gorgeous outfits but video clip like that of which she was telling TIMAYA that she was not wearing undies sound disgusting... Somebody is gradually deviating, and today is a picture of someone without un.. and bra..

Give it to Linda and Ikeji and not Tiwa for Salvage reasons because there is a wizkat in her head right now... Esosa don share her unclad butt while on the white sit and claimed it was photoshoot.. So many disgusting elements are gradually penetrating our society and for me, it's crazy...

You may be enjoying them but I'm not a party to that...
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by crazyABO(m): 3:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
the ones wey good una don treat them well? We want good girls bla bla bla yet na this type of people una dey crawl for their DMs pass undecided.
speak for yourself miss or the way your guy is treating u ,I was only speaking for myself thanks wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Duggedised12(f): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2019
crazyABO:
speak for yourself miss or the way your guy is treating u ,I was only speaking for myself thanks wink
sure you are by one man, but like i always say ,"if customers nor come, market go close". Your brothers are the ones encouraging things look this,infact they find it entertaining.
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by crazyABO(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
sure you are by one man, but like i always say ,"if customers nor come, market go close". Your brothers are the ones encouraging things look this,infact they find it entertaining.
lol I grab sha ,,, but una too join follow
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by Duggedised12(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2019
crazyABO:
lol I grab sha ,,, but una too join follow
if customer nor buy market go close . tell your hypocritical brothers to stop going behind closed doors to eat what they condemn in public
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by opebiboy: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2019
okpo at it again
Re: Toke Makinwa Not Wearing Undies As She Steps Out by crazyABO(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
if customer nor buy market go close . tell your hypocritical brothers to stop going behind closed doors to eat what they condemn in public
lol u are vexingoo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.