Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,642 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. (20923 Views)

Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Neddstark: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2019
You donate 5 billion to the NorthEast? What about your home the SW? You do nothing there?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by shogsman(m): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2019
Be deceiving yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by OVIHINNO(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Esseite:
Just when I was about thinking why Dangote donated N100m and Otedola donated N5bn, I read the quote below.... "it's his daughter's foundation".... Audio donation to attract likewise donations.

if he can donate 2.5 billion naira to PDP for the building of their National Secretariat then I believe he can do more for the vulnerable children.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

I'm so proud of this man and her wonderful daughter.
Her daughter
Anyway sha we need double our hustle so we can dash our daughters like "her" too.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Temptee101(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2019
sad

He even donated his sperm, lie mohammeds everywhere

Nonsense

Spits
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by PotatoSalad(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2019
This lie is hot

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by oriewanbe: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
pictures or I don't believe this.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Abillsable: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
He doesnt have oil blocks and he is not into oil exploration and production.Think about it.
AbuMaryam1:
I just belief oil was found in northeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Lol

Give and take
Believe this at your own risk.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by mcdowellgeorge: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello I am George McDowell I want a transfer mydataaSamsung thought Bluetooth or wifi yesterday I brought a tool from https://samsungsmartswitch.org its really good but I don't know how to use please can you help me for use or give me another web for my work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by orisa37: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Please make this kind of money available to your people in Ekiti and Ondo States as free interest repayable loans to develop the SW.

OTEDOLA is ODUDUWA YORUBA.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

LET US START SOME SELF-RESTRUCTURING.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by omenka(m): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

A man and HER wonderful daughter right?

Bia, op, you don take something this morning abi?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by DonKafra: 6:33am On Nov 11, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
5 Billion? shocked

And we both born of women, have 2 kidney, 1 liver ,large and small intestine and we are going to die someday.

Is God unfair creating a very imbalance society especially in Nigeria and most part of Africa where the middle class is almost inexistent.

News like this depress me more.
My brother hustle oo

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

RIP English

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by israelmao(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2019
The free giver.Money doesn't make meaning it only does when we do meaningful things with it.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by lexy2014: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2019
OVIHINNO:
if he can donate 2.5 billion naira to PDP for the building of their National Secretariat then I believe he can do more for the vulnerable children.

When he donated 2.5b to PDP, was it for altruistic reasons? Was it for free?
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Mightyhaiz: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2019
DonKafra:

My brother hustle oo
grin

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by lexy2014: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2019
israelmao:
The free giver.Money doesn't make meaning it only does when we do meaningful things with it.

Would have been able to give 5b to Save the Children just like that?
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Ote$

Dude doesn't shout or brag about it. The money does everything

Na those with little go they chest beat that they richer than Osun State and yet desperate to win the Governorship election of same state
how much has northerners donated to your southwest?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by LikeCool(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2019
Lies lies lies! Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by landforeast(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Hypocrites
His kinsmen are suffering here down South, many families cannot afford three Square meal, many children are out of school.
How many times have Dangote donated to your kinsmen. Foolish Southerners. The same way Emeka Ofor went to the North to build an Ultra Mordern school when there are delapidated primary schools in his hone town Oraifite.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Yusuf4: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2019
And he decided to lie again

According to the Vice President, in 2015, Buhari proposed the “largest social investment programme in Africa” of about N500bn annually.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
lexy2014:

Would have been able to give 5b to Save the Children just like that?
It's a donation to the foundation organised by his daughter for humanitarian services .Bill Gate is not an African but he has freely donated several millions of dollar toward worthy causes in Africa let alone an African and a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by AntiWailer: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Awesome.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by 99persait(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
It a pity that despite what we are facing down here in the south west in the hand of this insensitive northern er in the name of border closure, especially in Badagry,one yoruba man is donating such huge amount to help the north.hiprocrate
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
You see. Billionaires refer to themselves as brothers even when they are of different ethnicities.

Poor broke NL are busy fighting inter-tribal war online.

I love Tolani. Her songs are just super. Can't stop listening to "Ba Mi Lo".

Kudos to Mr Femi Otedola and his lovely daughters and son. Lets hope those kids will truly benefit from this foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by mamaafrik(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Otedola could have used that money to develop the South,even if it is power , university or Hospital.
Wasting of money,the only thing that area need is massive evangelism and building of Churches.
Goodluck did more than that but Do North care,hehehehe,learn from the fig tree bro.History

1 Like

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by zicoraads: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
We all know Otedola won't give 5 billion naira to Save the Children. grin cheesy
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by LOGOBELT: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Jesus! #5 billion Naira? How much come dey his account? Maybe #900 Trillion. God abeg pick my call na

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Myself2(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2019
nony43:
That is more than 10 million dollars? Abeg na Audio donation

I tell you. This looks very much like a publicity stunt
CUPPY foundation grin grin What won't these people do to trend ?
Who are the members of the board of trustees of this CUFFY foundation ?
Until I see big ticket intervention projects, the cost of which can be independently verified being executed by this so called CUPPY foundation to the tune of just 500 million naira from the said 5 billion, the social media family of both the man and his daughters should park well.

4 Likes

Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by Damopumping1: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

Our Billionaires r doing perfectly well, I swear. Both Dangote & Otedola r very gud Ambassadors & dey av serving 2 humanity. God, Come & make me a billionaire too so dat we can b 3 in NoS. D load on Diz 2 philanthropist is much, I'm ready 2 b d 3rd man on list. Thks in anticipation Oh Lord of d Angels.
Re: Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. by mamaafrik(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2019
landforeast:
Hypocrites
His kinsmen are suffering here down South, many families cannot afford three Square meal, many children are out of school.
How many times have Dangote donated to your kinsmen. Foolish Southerners. The same way Emeka Ofor went to the North to build an Ultra Mordern school when there are delapidated primary schools in his hone town Oraifite.
they are forming pan-Nigerianism ,it doesn't work that way,where are the Jonathan's almajiri schools,build churches in North East to preach gospel of Jesus Christ,not all the Spraying of money into the ocean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / Is N500,000 Enough To Start A Small Scale Restaurant? / Why Aliko Dangote Should Be Nigeria's Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.