Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? (680 Views)

How To Choose A School Before Writing JAMB Or After Writing Your Jamb / How To Pick Or Choose A School Before Writing Jamb / Photo Of The Ohen School Before It Collapsed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by mrtender: 2:03am On Nov 11, 2019
grin grin If your answer is yes, then back it up with points
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by BlackCrainte: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2019
No

Money rituals does not require degrees.
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by Ladylite: 2:29am On Nov 11, 2019
mrtender:
grin grin If your answer is yes, then back it up with points

Your question is wrong.

School is just a real estate for knowledge, in Nigeria, irrelevant knowledge.

But you NEED education before you can be wealthy(not rich)

Education is when you become WOKE to your gifts and qualities that can put you ahead in life.

It is illiteracy that makes people go to herbalist or do rituals.... Illiteracy is incomplete information/education about something.

Wealth = PEACEFUL riches that grows and can be replicated by anyone following its simple principles
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by Cutehector(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Yes. To have sense
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by NiggasInParis: 4:16am On Nov 11, 2019
shocked shocked Yes you must! My friend it's a must.... You must go to school, get your BSC, go for MSC, Further for PHD then after you are done with that .. MIllions and Billions will automatically appear in your account.. undecided

And then you will be f*king rich.. You will be rich bro...You will be so rich!!! Nollywood will borrow your cars to shoot Ritual Movies...

CC: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by eventsms(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2019
No. But education help to brighten your future for better development. Education is a light.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by jaymorgan(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2019
A man's gift(s) will definitely make a way for him.
There are different types of gifts
Academic gifts (teaching, writing, tutoring,...)
Entertainment (sport, music, acting...)
Good communication strategies
Effective speaking
Crafts
Drawing
Business
E.t.c
The most important thing is to identify your gift. It could be your hobby, or anything...
Education can help you identify your gifts quickly
It will put you on the way provided you make use of the knowledge gained.
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by jaymorgan(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2019
I respectfully agree
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by fidelmarshal199: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ladylite:

Your question is wrong.

School is just a real estate for knowledge, in Nigeria, irrelevant knowledge.

But you NEED education before you can be wealthy(not rich)

Education is when you become WOKE to your gifts and qualities that can put you ahead in life.

It is illiteracy that makes people go to herbalist or do rituals.... Illiteracy is incomplete information/education about something.

Wealth = PEACEFUL riches that grows and can be replicated by anyone following its simple principles

In life there is nothing like peaceful riches. Every riches is backed with one problem or the other.
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by Ladylite: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

In life there is nothing like peaceful riches. Every riches is backed with one problem or the other.

Speak for yourself dude...

There is wealth and peace.

1 Like

Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by tradeflock: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
These days, people do understand the language of technology, so why not let people assist them in a better understanding of finance and financial services. Thus, a domain has evolved which is dominating every other domain and is none other than the Top FinTech Companies.
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by tunjilee003: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Actually you don't need education before you can make it in life... The essence of education is take gain insight, be self employed and make proper use of wealth....
Re: Must I Go To School Before Getting Rich? by Ayomarcel(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ladylite:

Speak for yourself dude...

There is wealth and peace.

Can we talk

(1) (Reply)

Pass IELTS Once And For All / ESCAE University Benin Republic 2020 Admission / ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.