Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Please Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise (816 Views)

Please Advise: What Should Be My Reply To My Boss / Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise by Horerku(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good day all.
I need a sound advice on 2 good issues please.
First is im hitting my 30th year birthday by nov and I've been thinking of picking up a national open University form to go back to school since i have a job that can support that now. So my big question is: i have been thinking getting an official age. Despite being 30 i look 15 thanks to something I've discussed on this forums before so nobody will bat an eyelid if i say im 20. Cos I'm putting future career opportunities into consideration, i might be finishing school aged 35 and i know what employers look for these days. What do you advice i do concerning the age stuff?

Second question: The current boss i work for although he's very nice and pays me well, he has a very short fuse. His tempers are legendary although he rarely vents for me and he sacks without remorse. He made me resign my former job and almost double my salary. I can almost say i regret leaving my former work place even though his attitude does not affect me. What should i do, should i save my money for now and work for like a year or two then find job elsewhere cos there is zero job security here or take the risk and start schooling. Considering i will be depending on my job a lot. Seriously torn on what to do for reals
Re: Please Advise by Stephen0mozzy: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2022
The most important consideration in balancing your current job and school... Will your short-fuse boss allow you time off work for such times as during exams and clearance processes that may require you to be at the school?
Re: Please Advise by chandrashamsher: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on what you have done till now and wish you best wishes for your future plans. I don't know what profession you are in and what you will study after going to college in the future. But if you want to start your career overseas after you have completed your studies, Then there are many opportunities waiting for you. Also, if you are an engineer, then this information will be a diamond for you. I am talking about Australia, which has become one of the top destinations for workers and students currently. Australia also has a skilled immigration visa policy for skilled migration, under which people from different educational backgrounds and work experience can apply for this direct PR entry into Australia.
There are many criteria to be met in order get into Australia as a skilled immigrant.
Lets discuss few of them
police certificates
medical exams
birth certificate
IELTS scores
digital photos to confirm your identity
educational certificates
work experiences and much more.
And if you are an engineer, you need to prepare a competency demonstration report (CDR) and submit it to Engineers Australia for positive skill assessment and get registered in Australia. CDR demonstrates how competent or good you are in your academic and professional life. If you are unaware of what CDR is and [url] how to write CDR https://www.howtowritecdr.com/[/url]. You can find it here the detail description of CDR and how to write a proper CDR for positive assessment from engineers Australia. 

Thank you. Maybe you will find this useful and share it with your friends too. Have a great life and stay happy. Also, never forget to smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise by Horerku(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
The most important consideration in balancing your current job and school... Will your short-fuse boss allow you time off work for such times as during exams and clearance processes that may require you to be at the school?

Lol haven't thought in this direction. Nah he won't o very sure of this

I think i have my answer already sef
Re: Please Advise by Horerku(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
chandrashamsher:
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on what you have done till now and wish you best wishes for your future plans. I don't know what profession you are in and what you will study after going to college in the future. But if you want to start your career overseas after you have completed your studies, Then there are many opportunities waiting for you. Also, if you are an engineer, then this information will be a diamond for you. I am talking about Australia, which has become one of the top destinations for workers and students currently. Australia also has a skilled immigration visa policy for skilled migration, under which people from different educational backgrounds and work experience can apply for this direct PR entry into Australia.
There are many criteria to be met in order get into Australia as a skilled immigrant.
Lets discuss few of them
police certificates
medical exams
birth certificate
IELTS scores
digital photos to confirm your identity
educational certificates
work experiences and much more.
And if you are an engineer, you need to prepare a competency demonstration report (CDR) and submit it to Engineers Australia for positive skill assessment and get registered in Australia. CDR demonstrates how competent or good you are in your academic and professional life. If you are unaware of what CDR is and [url] how to write CDR https://www.howtowritecdr.com/[/url]. You can find it here the detail description of CDR and how to write a proper CDR for positive assessment from engineers Australia. 

Thank you. Maybe you will find this useful and share it with your friends too. Have a great life and stay happy. Also, never forget to smile.

Thanks for this input boss, more blessings. I'm into fashion and designs
Re: Please Advise by cdrwriter: 3:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Beautiful content.
If you are looking for CDR report writer then contact cdr engineers Australia. They have professional writers and experts who will guide you in every step of writing procedure. Moreover, their only goal is to prepare quality cdr reports which will be accepted by engineers Australia easily.
Re: Please Advise by resumemaking: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Thank you for sharing this Great Content!
Thankyou for sharing this information! If you want to make a professional resume, you can visit Resume Making Service (https://www.resumemakingservice.com). We provide customized, personalized resume writing service that begins with expert tips and consultation to analyze your accomplishments, social and emotional intelligence, skills, and professional assets as well as resume guides.

(1) (Reply)

Best Top 10 Film Schools In Nigeria / Event Planners / Ccna Exam(640-801)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.