Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) (39868 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
I BUILT...... omg, the people have suffered ooo, I, with which money, sounding like he is doing them a favour.......

Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Mikat: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Does this commiserate with the cars you have acquired with constituency funds?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Skyfornia:
Dino always building kpankere projects...yet driving million naira cars. This particular project is less than 10million naira and I'm sure his cheapest car is worth more than 20million naira. Eze na aghọri ndi ọna achi

Show us the school Tinubu has built
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Idzitari1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dino built with his money or constituent money. Abeg make we here word, is that what he suppose to built with the huge amount of money the FG gave him? Answer us mumu
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by KayCee92(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
To those condemning him, let me tell you this....the kids that will use those class rooms will be very excited. It better than whatever they had there. You can condemn all you want, it won't change the fact that this is a thing that will boost learning and understanding and a plus for education. Make una dey wait for AC inside class room. Good one Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
TEYA:
A stupid block of classroom is not something worthy of commendation. These people receive tens of millions of naira for constituency projects for crying out loud.
where are you from tjen kindly present your senator to us and his achievements in your constituency
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol. His PAs have arrived.

Shameless lots.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
He can do more than that
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
JAWBONE:
So we should clap for you for building a classroom after 4 years and hundreds of millions of naira? Rubbish
which 4 years? 12 years.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by cuteluks(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hurray, we now have a youtube channel where you can view Fashion Styles in Animated form.

Quickly Subscribe to this channel to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfJWu3nm1EA-xfIzsOzDZw?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by JAWBONE(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

Nigerians, which one una de? havent you seen school children receiving lesson under tree in this country?
now somebody managed to build a classroom that will contain about 70 pupils and you are here condemning him.

That's my point. We must learn not to 'manage' mediocrity. One of the reasons Nigerians are so backward is because of the "at all all na im bad pass" mentality. After receiving 13.5m naira every month, this crap is what he can boast of. It would have being better if he just kept it to himself. Never settle for less from your leaders
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by barragan: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Did you use your money to build it. Nigerians have allowed these fo.ols runaway with their self aggrandizement for too long.

Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by BlackCrainte: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerians would applaud this cages.

This are never classrooms by standard.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by BlackCrainte: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
bonnyhope:

Nigerians, which one una de? havent you seen school children receiving lesson under tree in this country?
now somebody managed to build a classroom that will contain about 70 pupils and you are here condemning him.

Please don't call it class rooms. This are pens or cages.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by greenguy: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
This project is less than 1.5million Naira. This guy should be ashamed of himself.

BTW, what about the millions they receive for constituency projects which runs into hundreds of millions annually.

Politicians are really enjoying the stupidity of the Nigerian people. Best Time Ever.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by truthstands20: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
I like you Dino but this is too poor from you. You can't post this thing as project naaaaa even though you are better than Yeye Bello.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
TEYA:
A stupid block of classroom is not something worthy of commendation. These people receive tens of millions of naira for constituency projects for crying out loud.
and fumble as if na them papa money them use

I hate it when I hear thank u ur Excellency for building this our road or school or hospital
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Senator Dino melaye lekan si .
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by FakeManna: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Nigerians would applaud this cages.

This are never classrooms by standard.
which one Buhari do for Daura?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by FakeManna: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:

Please don't call it class rooms. This are pens or cages.
shut up
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Skyfornia:
Dino always building kpankere projects...yet driving million naira cars. This particular project is less than 10million naira and I'm sure his cheapest car is worth more than 20million naira. Eze na aghọri ndi ọna achi
Show us what your senator built or keep your mouth shut.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by haysquare2004: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dino, d tin remain school.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by haysquare2004: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
School built with our money, well done
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Class . A block of classrooms grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by YouareaBITCH(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mchew!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Bennycollins: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
My brother it is better than nothing. Dino has many such projects to his name in just 4years, Smart Adeyemi had done two tenure without anything to show for it. Dino iis more vibrant and active at jst about 45years while Adeyemi is 60years old already. It is the people of Kogi west and not Dino that would lose, that is if PMB and also Yahaya Bello working with Oshiomhole eventually succeed to remove Dino and replace him with the incompetent Smart Adeyemi. It is on record that SDM as rascally as he seems sponsored 20 bills and moved 30 motions in 4years some of which were passed. Adeyemi moved 3 motions during his first tenure and none during his second, apart from speaking up to deny that he accused the then senate of corruption. We are not even talking of constituency projects.
ThatFairGuy:
He should be ashamed of showing this on social media but I wouldn't blame him, at least he did something. What has the 2 times, 3 times Senators in office done to their respective constituencies? Nothing cry
So why won't we still commend Dino angry
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Wailerint: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, please let’s stop allowing all these useless poithiefcians continue to use us like fools.
Who’s money did he use to build the school?
if any Senator tells you about a project he did, it’s high time we begin to reject all of them. From the school, to to sewing machines to wheel barrows, and many more.. the reason is because, they weren’t elected as ministers, they should tell us the bill they passed and how it positively affect us as a people.
Because they know they have failed us, and they know we are very poor and hungry, they bring up constituency project. Tell me if a senator collect over 1billion from money belonging to us all and buys machine worth 5million, and still shares to his party people or friends, what are you praising him for if not that there’s something wrong with us.
The senators budget is 25% OF the whole country’s budget. Please note that they are also benefitiaries of the remaining 75%. So please let’s not keep fighting ourselves and praise these people for making us hungry and furstrated.if you have an idea how large these guys leave you will almost collapse.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by ilevic(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
A private individual in my town builds lecture theatres in universities yet, with all the constituency allowance see What a senator can build
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by West2019(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Senator Dino Melaye took to hos twitter page to flaunt the school he built in Abugi in Kogi State.

He tweeted saying..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/11/dino-melaye-flaunts-the-school-he-built-in-abugi/
you spend 4.5m on this and u are happy u do a great wrk abi .Nigeria politician are very stupid and wickend
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by originalomobaba: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
This should be NYSC community project. Not from a serving senator
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by TEYA: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2019
malcomxjr:
where are you from tjen kindly present your senator to us and his achievements in your constituency
My senator has failed too, that does not mean Dino did well, I am not a foolish sycophant like many Nigerians.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by TEYA: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2019
EnglishWithJosh:
I believe he personally did. If I'm correct, then it does worth commendation. Besides, "half bread is better than none."
This is not half bread abeg!

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus