Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) (39855 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by TEYA: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2019
victorazyvictor:

How many did your ancestor built in the name of APC?
How much did he pay you that you are coming online to call my ancestors out you shameless e-rat?r you are
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2019
TEYA:

How much did he pay you that you are coming online to call my ancestors out you shameless e-rat?r you are

grin thank God you used question mark (?)
My answer is am not e-rat...ur ancestor is grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by Sirjamo: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
This one that look like Emeka packing store
Re: Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) by TEYA: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorazyvictor:

grin thank God you used question mark (?)
My answer is am not e-rat...ur ancestor is grin
Of course you are and you get your daily meals from the crumbs that fall off the table of politicians like Dino, that is why you must defend them at all cost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / "Crowd At An APC Rally In Benue Demonstrates Tinubu's Dominance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.