Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. (1206 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2019
Update (Fri, June 18 2021): Try the below suggestion whenever you are going through materials/contents from the World or on the internet .
——————————————————————————————

The Main Post:

I am sure they distract to weaken your faith. If your faith is weakened, your prayer may not be answered by GOD. GOD dislike faithless prayers.

✴How To Do This:

First of all, mark out those you believe are weakening your faith and making you tolerate sin.

Once you refresh the religion section, scan through the left corner of the section for such names, if you see them then jump their posts (avoid reading even their post headlines by all means.).. Keep repeating this and by GOD's grace you will naturally begin to skip posts from such people once you notice the names.

Examples of posts to avoid: 
— Posts that blaspheme GOD
— Posts that try to discourage you from repenting
— posts from carnal minds
— Crafty post that make you feel that prayers are useless
Etc...

Avoid them by all means to keep growing in faith. This is what I do both on this section and other websites.

Edit: If you are too curious to know the content of what they want you to see, click & do a quick scan through them (the posts) for ungodly words and to get some understanding/idea of the "seed" they want implanted in your mind. Once you get an idea of what they want you to know, don't continue reading if you think the intention is to weaken your faith in GOD.

2 Likes

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by TrollKiller(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2019
One I don't like is bluuAgent angry
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
I am sure they distract to weaken your faith. If your faith is weakened, your prayer may not be answered by GOD. GOD dislike faithless prayers.

✴How To Do This:

First of all, mark out those you believe are weakening your faith and making you tolerate sin.

Once you refresh the religion section, scan through the left corner of the section for such names, if you see them then jump their posts (avoid reading even their post headlines by all means.).. Keep repeating this and by GOD's grace you will naturally begin to skip posts from such people once you notice the names.

Etc...

Avoid them by all means to keep growing in faith. This is what I do both on this section and other websites.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Remember this.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Remember this.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Remember. Never doubt GOD.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Remember, this is mostly about weakening your faith in GOD to prevent you from destroying their "works"

2 Likes

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Bump
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2019
Bump.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2020
If you are too curious to know the content of what they want you to see, click & do a quick scan through them (the posts) for ungodly words and to get some understanding/idea of the "seed" they want implanted in your mind. Once you get an idea of what they want you to know, don't continue reading if you think the intention is to weaken your faith in GOD.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Edit: If you are too curious to know the content of what they want you to see, click & do a quick scan through them (the posts) for ungodly words and to get some understanding/idea of the "seed" they want implanted in your mind. Once you get an idea of what they want you to know, don't continue reading if you think the intention is to weaken your faith in GOD.
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Bump
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Bump+
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Bump.....
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by Buliwyf: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Lol. See this crybaby. If your faith is logical you won't be afraid of it getting diminished by posts here lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Update (Fri, June 18 2021): Try the below suggestion allover the internet or whenever you are going through materials/contents from the World.

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Update (Fri, June 18 2021): Try the below suggestion whenever you are going through materials/contents from the World or on the internet .

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Bump.. . . ..
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Bump.. .. . .. ..
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

The Main Post:

✴How To Do This:

Etc...

Bump... ... ..... ..... .... .. .. .....,....,,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Live Stream Youtube - Today Sunday Service / Stop Them Before They Stop You / 70 Prayer Points On Faulty Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.