Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. (1209 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by GdNews32: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Update (Fri, June 18 2021): Try the below suggestion whenever you are going through materials/contents from the World or on the internet .
——————————————————————————————

The Main Post:

I am sure they distract to weaken your faith. If your faith is weakened, your prayer may not be answered by GOD. GOD dislike faithless prayers.

✴How To Do This:

First of all, mark out those you believe are weakening your faith and making you tolerate sin.

Once you refresh the religion section, scan through the left corner of the section for such names, if you see them then jump their posts (avoid reading even their post headlines by all means.).. Keep repeating this and by GOD's grace you will naturally begin to skip posts from such people once you notice the names.

Examples of posts to avoid: 
— Posts that blaspheme GOD
— Posts that try to discourage you from repenting
— posts from carnal minds
— Crafty post that make you feel that prayers are useless
Etc...

Avoid them by all means to keep growing in faith. This is what I do both on this section and other websites.

Edit: If you are too curious to know the content of what they want you to see, click & do a quick scan through them (the posts) for ungodly words and to get some understanding/idea of the "seed" they want implanted in your mind. Once you get an idea of what they want you to know, don't continue reading if you think the intention is to weaken your faith in GOD.
Bump.. .. .. .... .
Re: How To Read Posts On This Section Without Getting Distracted. by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
Update (Fri, June 18 2021): Try the below suggestion whenever you are going through materials/contents from the World or on the internet .
——————————————————————————————

The Main Post:

I am sure they distract to weaken your faith. If your faith is weakened, your prayer may not be answered by GOD. GOD dislike faithless prayers.

✴How To Do This:

First of all, mark out those you believe are weakening your faith and making you tolerate sin.

Once you refresh the religion section, scan through the left corner of the section for such names, if you see them then jump their posts (avoid reading even their post headlines by all means.).. Keep repeating this and by GOD's grace you will naturally begin to skip posts from such people once you notice the names.

Examples of posts to avoid: 
— Posts that blaspheme GOD
— Posts that try to discourage you from repenting
— posts from carnal minds
— Crafty post that make you feel that prayers are useless
Etc...

Avoid them by all means to keep growing in faith. This is what I do both on this section and other websites.

Edit: If you are too curious to know the content of what they want you to see, click & do a quick scan through them (the posts) for ungodly words and to get some understanding/idea of the "seed" they want implanted in your mind. Once you get an idea of what they want you to know, don't continue reading if you think the intention is to weaken your faith in GOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Exist Why Does He Delay / Bishop Joshua Faults And Challenges Bible / Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.