Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park (37469 Views)

Kano Motor Accident: Six Family Members, 12 Others Dead (Photos) / My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park / Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by BlackCrainte: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
I have this charm.

Some people will still come here to say jazz is fiction

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by BlackCrainte: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
ekaette1621:
BLACK MAN WILL NEVER CHANGE.

AWOUSA MAN DOING WHAT HIS ANCESTORS DID THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO

But you will pay $ to watch such display in America

Smh
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Femi316: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:
A Nigerian snake charmer made a valiant attempt to improve human-animal relations by kissing 2 deadly poisonous king cobras during his attempt to set a record for snake-kissing.

The yet to be identified Snake charmer caused a stir at a motor park in Kano State by playing and kissing the Cobras.

The kisses were full-lipped, but otherwise chaste, with no tongues involved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4twkpmAqCT/

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-causes-a-stir-as-he-kisses-two-cobras-at-a-motor-park-in-kano-photos/

That thing when they sweet man....na that same thing nie they kill am.... moral lesson get sense no be cause...?
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by fk002: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
China is improving daily with their technology,,, see wat 1 baba is doing and people are baffled..

What have you done to improve our technology?
What did you invent so far?

FYI China are also doing circus game and all kind of Magics and that doesn't stop them from their technology inventions.

Just because a man is playing with snakes that doesn't mean there are no people in other fields that are inventing something.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by kasheemawo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's a Nubian spitting cobra

The venom glands of that snake have been removed already .. Animal cruelty.
how did you know ?

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SEGLIZ: 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Josh44s:

EVERYTHING O! EVERYTHING!!!

that you everything fear me o.
but how.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by wink2015(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:
A Nigerian snake charmer made a valiant attempt to improve human-animal relations by kissing 2 deadly poisonous king cobras during his attempt to set a record for snake-kissing.

The yet to be identified Snake charmer caused a stir at a motor park in Kano State by playing and kissing the Cobras.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-causes-a-stir-as-he-kisses-two-cobras-at-a-motor-park-in-kano-photos/

Nice share !
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by hresso: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Not a big deal. I have 3 cobras myself.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
fk002:

What have you done to improve our technology?
What did you invent so far?

FYI China are also doing circus game and all kind of Magics and that doesn't stop them from their technology inventions.

Just because a man is playing with snakes that doesn't mean there are no people in other fields that are inventing something.
But I would have preferred we quoting each other pertaining people on the other fields inventing something than some vodoo right here.... Are you with me?
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by akdjr(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why can't he turn his magic power into wealth by extracting the venom? Same with those who are known to be witchcraft but can't utilize that same power in the aviation sector.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you right but still we can beat the government to this.
The government are responsible and would lay the foundation for any positive change before we citizens follow suit...
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by steveDpro: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by MartinsD12(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:

See more:

This is why Nigeria or Africa will never grow, China is developing technology for almost everything on earth to help humanity and boost their economy while this man here in kano Nigeria is doing juju voodoo is this achievement
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SaintLucia: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
So it's me you are talking to.... U think China would be operating at that level,, if they had the kind of leaders we have down here in Nigeria.... My friend blame the leadership and stop glorifying black power...
HIM TU LIE and his friend would have been in prison for investing his state fund in his family business and the other for selling national assets to himself and cronies.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
dokie:
is snake charming science or metaphysical?

its a con, a "supposedly" magic trick perpetrated since the begining of time, no better than Harry Potter or Superman fables!

KingAzubuike:

all them fake snake charmers!!!
any smart man knows that venom gland can be removed, fangs can be removed and even mouth of the snake can be sewed shut so it cant bite...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pxvgkdm-p0
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SEGLIZ: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
The government are responsible and would lay the foundation for any positive change before we citizens follow suit...

that is where we all are getting it wrong we don't wait for else till eternity.
we citizens are busy dividing ourselves while they the criminals are unifying.
we the citizens has much on us than those nuisance do.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by CareerBegger: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:
Watch The Video HERE
he has removed the fangs now... And where the snake can spit through has been sealed with hot iron...

The cobra is very strong when it comes to pain

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
SEGLIZ:

that is where we all are getting it wrong we don't wait for else till eternity.
we citizens are busy dividing ourselves while they the criminals are unifying.
we the citizens has much on us than those nuisance do.
Is there any body that unites we citizens together?
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by FakeManna: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
I have this charm.

[/s]
shatap you have nothing
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Baroba(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlackCrainte:
I have this charm.

If you remove the fangs ( defang) of a snake, it loses its ability to inject venom and catch prey, it's that simple..There is no JuJu or magic involved, that's what snake charmers do..

If that snake is released back into the wild it will be dead in a few weeks, it can no longer hunt and will certainly die of starvation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by kmaster007: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:

See more:

japaaaa!!!!
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by FakeManna: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

But you will pay $ to watch such display in America

Smh
[/s]
shut up
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SEGLIZ: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
Is there any body that unites we citizens together?

the true leader is the individual that is on the street not the one in government. the one that shows his fellow the right part to follow.
but greed is not allowing us grow such leaders.
people like sowore won't make a change because he is a politician not a freedom fighter. many of his kind come out with a name face of pressure groups but ending up being a political party.
a brown envelope pressure group or running for office. we see them and hear about them daily exposing each other. our politicians knows well no one would question them hence their boldness.
we citizens are worse like I said, in civil service offices it is your brothers and mine that are their you need to see their atrocities. they enlighten politicians on how to go about looting, I can keep going on until we decide within ourselves then things would start picking shape.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Robert129(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
this thing is common in the north.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by stasius: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
That is how one entered the same taxi with me in kebbi state with a bag full of live snakes.

Na race I take commot the car for them. Imagine. I wonder how these Hausa people do this.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Penisman: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
China is improving daily with their technology,,, see wat 1 baba is doing and people are baffled..

And for him mind, he has found the cure for HIV?AIDS.

Stupid Hausa old wretched man with a fat sagging balls.

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by harryjunior17(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Those ain't even king cobras.. king cobras are endemic to Asia.. those r just forest cobras. Found in d Africa continent.. with its cousins.. d Cape cobra and the Egyptian cobra..
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gossipninja:

See more:

So... this man is still alive and kicking! shocked shocked shocked
He always perform his snake charming craft around Ketu-Mile 12 market in Lagos back then when I was in secondary school. Mumsy go send me go market to buy garri only for me to be watching Abdullahi the snake charmer till water dry for fire. grin

He always sings... "Abudulahi elejo ni" grin grin This brings back memories cry cry cry
Wow... how time flies

3 Likes

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by factualschols(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like removing venom gland of a snake, u can only break the fangs from the root and fill with gum or any sealant, even if the snake bites it can release venom.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by KingAzubuike(f): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
factualschols:

Nothing like removing venom gland of a snake, u can only break the fangs from the root and fill with gum or any sealant, even if the snake bites it can release venom.
Don't be an illiterate and stop arguing. If you aren't sure of what you're saying simply consult Google.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
factualschols:

educate yourself so that KingAzubuike doesnt have to do it for you... they do indeed remove the venom glands so that the snake CANT produce the venom any longer.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Legendguru: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident At Ibaka Market Akoko In Ondo Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / Work Begins At The New 10-Lane Lagos Airport Road (photos) / You Will Not Believe This Transformation Of The UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.