Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,079 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park (37574 Views)

Kano Motor Accident: Six Family Members, 12 Others Dead (Photos) / My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park / Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by amiskurie(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is the same legendary '' audu na, audu na,... Audu na, elejo ne.'' IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!

He still looks the same.

As a Lagos kid,we use to watch him perform at mile-12 market in the 90's.
I saw him on silverbird TV 2 years ago and I will still recognize him tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by dangwarmai(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's a Nubian spitting cobra

The venom glands of that snake have been removed already .. Animal cruelty.
How do you know Mr. sadist.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by fredie107(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Well... For those who don't know.... That thing you see is actually a thick rope.... I stay grew in the North.... The more you see the less you understand. That's not a snake my fellow nairalanders
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
You don't know what is king cobra.

King cobras have a maximum length of 18feet.

Same length with the huge Pythons you kill in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by abimic(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammysmiles:
China is improving daily with their technology,,, see wat 1 baba is doing and people are baffled..
Nigeria is improving immensely too, you probably don't know beyond you're informed, many young nigerians have taken technology to a whole new level locally that they can interface with counterparts abroad. We don't expect technology to only be infrastructure or power, so don't abuse efforts of some of us nigerians doing their best to make a difference even with government lacklustre efforts.

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Casemiro(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
That's a Nubian spitting cobra

The venom glands of that snake have been removed already .. Animal cruelty.

That man look like Dino Melaye o cheesy grin
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by Casemiro(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2019
amiskurie:
This is the same legendary '' audu na, audu na,... Audu na, elejo ne.'' IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!

He still looks the same.

As a Lagos kid,we use to watch him perform at mile-12 market in the 90's.
I saw him on silverbird TV 2 years ago and I will still recognize him tomorrow.

The man looks like Dino
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the true is the individual that is the street not the one in government. the one that shows his fellow the right part to follow.
but greed is not allowing us grow such leaders.
people like sowore won't make a change because he is a politician not a freedom fighter. many of his kind come out with a name face of pressure groups but ending up being a political party.
a brown envelope pressure group or running for office. we see them and hear about them daily exposing each other. our politicians knows well no one would question them hence their boldness.
we citizens are worse like I said, in civil service offices it your brothers and mine that are their you need to see their atrocities. they enlighten politicians on how to go about looting, I can keep going on until we decide within ourselves then things would start picking shape.
U right on this one...Greed wants to finish the local man... Chai!
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2019
abimic:

Nigeria is improving immensely too, you probably don't know beyond you're informed, many young nigerians have taken technology to a whole new level locally that they can interface with counterparts abroad. We don't expect technology to only be infrastructure or power, so don't abuse efforts of some of us nigerians doing their best to make a difference even with government lacklustre efforts.
How many percentage of the people are informed,,,, and why are we not quoting each other on nigerians that can interface with counterparts abroad
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SEGLIZ: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2019
sammysmiles:
U right on this one...Greed wants to finish the local man... Chai!

I'm flattered.
corruption remains a monster ravaging our society with every effort to bring it to barest minimum proving abortive.
the main ember of corruption is a micro element that has made itself insignificant so as not to be directed. this ember is greed, it is the godfather of corruption.
greed is so insignificant, you won't know it powers such a monstrous creature feeding it fat at the expense of our social system. it's after amoeba and mutates.
if we truly we want to bring down corruption then the father which is greed should be gone after. every element of greed in all individuals must destroyed cos we are the incubator and real ember of corruption.
the government has failed us not but our street leaders, our community leaders, the freedom fighters. tinubu failed us and himself the he and the nadecos members chose to turn politician.
Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by sammysmiles(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I'm flattered.
corruption remains a monster ravaging our society with every effort to bring it to barest minimum proving abortive.
the main ember of corruption is a micro element that has made itself insignificant so as not to be directed. this ember is greed, it is the godfather of corruption.
greed is so insignificant, you won't know it powers such a monstrous creature feeding it fat at the expense of our social system. it's after amoeba and mutates.
if we truly we want to bring down corruption then the father which is greed should be gone after. every element of greed in all individuals must destroyed cos we are the incubator and real ember of corruption.
the government has failed us not but our street leaders, our community leaders, the freedom fighters. tinubu failed us and himself the he and the nadecos members chose to turn politician.
And the new intakes are already incorcating greed to a higher rank than their predecessors...

1 Like

Re: Man Playing With Cobras At Kano Motor Park by SEGLIZ: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
sammysmiles:
And the new intakes are already incorcating greed to a higher rank than their predecessors...

you can say that again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.