Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (54636 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nne gi ogwagwara gi na mu bu ya nakpu yesterday night?

Ikpu nne gi emego expire

please take note, this young man here.

His real names are Mohammed Bichi.

He is an hausa fulani from Gombe state.

Forget his antics of Okorocha. His mum gave birth to him before re-marrying an Igbo man. The man just accepted to treat him as his son because of his wife.

Don't doubt this, that's the pure truth.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Guestlander: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
Imagine Jonathan had allowed even one member of his family to stay at Aso Rock, Tinubu would have gone into fits, protesting.

You have forgotten how much power Jonathan's wife wielded when her husband was in office.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Edyice: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
When Yorubas finally notice that buhari and abba kyari are masters of NEPOTISM

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by daurathavit: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=Babtech001 post=83924243]Farooq Kperogi, a Nigerian academic, media scholar, public speaker and newspaper columnist has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to share list of four blood relatives of President Muhammadu Buhari who officially work in Presidential Villa, Aso Rock.

Leakers.ng recalls that in October, there was a viral footage showing First Lady Aisha Buhari shouting at Mamman Daura's daughters in the state house sometime in 2017.

The video led President Buhari into receiving knocks from several Nigerians for allowing his family to live with him in the Presidential Villa.

In 2015, Buhari during his first term in office warned his family members to steer clear of his government. However, all turned out to be a lie as there are some of his family members who are working with him.

See the full list below;

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1193741013363437568?s=19

Prof. Kperogi is a former journalist who had been a reporter and news editor at many Nigerian newspapers including the Daily Trust, Daily Triumph and the now defunct New Nigerian.

https://leakers.ng/news/3362-photos-4-blood-relatives-of-president-buharis-who-officially-work-in-aso-rock/

[Kperogi is gone mad, what he tells is all lies
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor nwannem, I don't know what you mean by pro-north n pro-east. Are you saying that as Igbo I don't have the right to belong to APC or support a political office holder of my choice irrespective of his or her tribe?

Meanwhile I don't see how this topic is pro-north vs pro-east

You have every right to belong to any political party of your choice but I haven't seen you were you supported an Igbo project in this platform.
Ok back to topic.
If it were to be GEJ and his family enjoying life in London while closing border and by so doing forcing Nigerians to eat local rice which is not even cheap will you have commented 'NEXT'?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Viicfuntop(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Hehehehe. grin

Buhari is very nepotistic but this is a smear article.

"He used to sell recharge cards in Daura before 2015..."

Haba, LMFAO
grin grin

This got me grin
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Depressed101: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided
bros i believe it... Even Buhari himself was managing before he became president.. So?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by BOBAN2710: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
upon all NIGERIA problem dis wat u can report. lazy nigerian journalist . u know ft go cover bokoharam and nigeria army for zambiza forest.
IDIOT LAZY JOURNALIST FROM THE YEAST.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by shedy03(m): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided
Oya! Tell the truth you know, or forever remain silent!!!
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Rhaspody(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
At least he didn't forget his people. Unlike good luck
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Autotech312(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Saao:
then tell us his previous job since you knew him so well. Anytime you want to defend anything, always come up with superior argument not just mere statement

Is it a crime to help your relatives? As long as they are doing the job whats the problem with that?...if you are in that you'll do worst
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Yusman316(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Islamization, vulcanization, killer herdsmen, Jubril El Sudani no dey sell again

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by XaintJoel20: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

Do you have facts to prove that he was not selling recharge card in Daura?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ogunsj: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
Imagine Jonathan had allowed even one member of his family to stay at Aso Rock, Tinubu would have gone into fits, protesting.
for you not to give job to your family members when you are in a position to do so speaks volumes of your wickedness you are a Witch.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Goke7: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerians are just hypocrites, the keprogi guy who wrote this will equally do same if he too was president including all of you guys accusing buhari here.

Who will not help his relatives enjoy lots of benefits if he or she is in power. Let's be real guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ufotty2001: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
There is nothing bad for a qualified relative to work in Aso rock. Mr President I have no connection have been looking for a job in FIRS for the past 15yrs please help. Am a qualified chartered Accountant.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by tealaw(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sabiu used to sell recharge card before buhari become presido...talk about "elevation" in life. Pure nepotism.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
All these freaking hypocrites would do the same and even more if they manage to get into power.
Rubbish and nonsense.
He is a loyal guy

Raise up your hand if you won't do the same
Unless none of your family members contributes to your life in any way.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Deenmorex: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kudos to BABA for not forgetting his family, kperogi have you ever think of your relatives that are can't afford a bag of rice? mtsw

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by kutashi: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you become president, you can appointment family of your enemies as your SA! Awon Oniranu!

That of Trump too is nepotism or in the some of the countries where government completely run by family? Even present UK Prime Minister has relative in government. His own blood brother was a minister in the cabinet. I can go on and on! I can mention 30 presidents that have their family has kitchen cabinet!
So, if Mamman Daura is appointed as minister, you will just die or hug electric transformer?
I can now officially confirm that brain's border of some people has closed for life! Confused.com crew
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ogunsj: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Do you have facts to prove that he was not selling recharge card in Daura?
before you believe go and check the profile Maman Daura and the Daura family. one frustrated man decide to masturbate online and you are licking his masturbation.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Mactons(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hurray, we now have a youtube channel where you can view Fashion Styles in Animated form.

Quickly Subscribe to this channel to get started.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTfJWu3nm1EA-xfIzsOzDZw?sub_confirmation=1
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please take note, this young man here.

Forget his antics of Okorocha. His mum gave birth to him before re-marrying an Igbo man. The man just accepted to treat him as his son because of his wife.

Who are you calling a young man?.... Odika imaro ogbo gi?

Mohammed Bichi gbukwagi there!

Chest beating n making up stories about people like your Lord n saviour Nnamdi Kanu

Oh!... about the other thing I was telling you before...nne gi makwa eme doggy o!. Odika m ga ebu ya ozo n'abania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by voltron14: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[s]please take note, this young man here.

[/s]

Now tell us about your parents if you know them.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

You have every right to belong to any political party of your choice but I haven't seen you were you supported an Igbo project in this platform.
Ok back to topic.
If it were to be GEJ and his family enjoying life in London while closing border and by so doing forcing Nigerians to eat local rice which is not even cheap will you have commented 'NEXT'?
Ojiofor you are taking me back to things you already my opinion about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ogunsj: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari's clannishness, nepotism, bigotry and ethnic supremacist agenda knows no bound.
and you are not nepotic. people like you rush to your uncles, friends, kinsmen with Thier CV for employment. funny people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Who are you calling a young man?.... Odika imaro ogbo gi?

Mohammed Bichi gbukwagi there!

Chest beating n making up stories about people like your Lord n saviour Nnamdi Kanu

Oh!... about the other thing I was telling you before...nne gi makwa eme doggy o!. Odika m ga ebu ya ozo n'abania

Ekwensu harikwa go amu.

Anyway how about your people up north. Recently many torture centres were discovered there.

Why have you guys abandoned Al-majiri school Jonathan built for you guys?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by DennisEche(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Only zombies still call the dullard Mr intergrity
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
voltron14:

Now tell us more about his parents if you know them.
Ask the okoroawusa... Mohammed Bichi he will answer you.
Let him stop Insulting Igboland. His father's land or hausa land is no better.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ogunsj: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

How did Yusuf become a billionaire without work?
can you tell me the worth of Yusuf in billions , now that it seems that you know. my friend go and hustle and leave beer parlour talk.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Auxtin85(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.

I know the vulture BBQ seller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / Subsidy Removal Won’t Take Immediate Effect - Tinubu Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.