Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (54650 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by mvem(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari's clannishness, nepotism, bigotry and ethnic supremacist agenda knows no bound.
Trump has his daughter, son, in-law....as part of his government working in the white house
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by airbrush: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Next!!

sooooo that strange little boy who buhari gave his return certificate to put into the bag he was carrying

is today a billionaire !!!!

BABA God abeg where you dey oooooo i need my own billions now
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by abuhari: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Then what again!!!!

post=83924243]Farooq Kperogi, a Nigerian academic, media scholar, public speaker and newspaper columnist has taken to popular micro-blogging platform, Twitter to share list of four blood relatives of President Muhammadu Buhari who officially work in Presidential Villa, Aso Rock.

Leakers.ng recalls that in October, there was a viral footage showing First Lady Aisha Buhari shouting at Mamman Daura's daughters in the state house sometime in 2017.

The video led President Buhari into receiving knocks from several Nigerians for allowing his family to live with him in the Presidential Villa.

In 2015, Buhari during his first term in office warned his family members to steer clear of his government. However, all turned out to be a lie as there are some of his family members who are working with him.

See the full list below;

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1193741013363437568?s=19

Prof. Kperogi is a former journalist who had been a reporter and news editor at many Nigerian newspapers including the Daily Trust, Daily Triumph and the now defunct New Nigerian.

https://leakers.ng/news/3362-photos-4-blood-relatives-of-president-buharis-who-officially-work-in-aso-rock/

[/quote]
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ogunsj: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
DennisEche:
Only zombies still call the dullard Mr intergrity
why are you crying over a man who decides to help his family? is it your help.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by airbrush: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
mvem:
Trump has his daughter, son, in-law....as part of his government working in the white house

and she is a billionaire too?

these zombie are not human true true
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.

May your life be transformed like that of Sabiu

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by peacefulhome(f): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
So you expect him to ignore his blood? You must be sick. If you can not be of help to your relative please who else would you be eager to help?

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ruggedtimi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
goodluck's relative, friends and community kinsmen are billionaires.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by suky1976: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
IT IS ONLY SOUTHERN NIGERIANS WHO NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE POLITICAL POWER TO EMPOWER THEIR SUBJECTS, IMAGINE IF OBASANJO AND JONATHAN HAVE HELPED THEIR PEOPLE WHILE IN GOVERNMENT,
I LOVE FULANIS FOR THIS ,THEY NEVER MAKE SUCH MISTAKES OF NEVER TO HELP THEIR OWN PEOPLE,
GOOD IDEAS, EVEN IN AMERICA IT IS THE WHITE AMERICANS THAT GET THE GOOD JOBS IN GOVERNMENT.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ruggedtimi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Danwakae:

If u don't believe that, that means you are not in Nigeria , infact worsed are happening in Adamawa and Bauchi. Tho in 2015 , it was a general efforts, as such, I don't see anything wrong with that , because if that boy is still I Kastina selling card, people will still come out to call Baba Buhari names. If u have any opportunity to help your people please do , so that people will also help yours as long as they meet the requirements , there is nothing bad with that...GEJ abandoned his people and community, u people shout, Baba Buhari is trying to help , u people are complaining , what should dey do ??.... Kperogi wanna mudi nai , will do worse if he happens to be the president, even the VP also have many as aides
Goodluck abandon which his people?? nobody very close to goodluck is broke today. The richest men in bayelsa currently are goodluck's friends, relatives and kinsmen.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by DennisEche(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
ogunsj:
why are you crying over a man who decides to help his family? is it your help.
Na Dem, so he was elected to be favouring his families while the rest of the masses languish in poverty ? What happened to his lie lie famious quote"I belong to everybody And belong to no one" keep defending him while his cronies keep living the life. Least I forgot zombies have no mind of theirs. Dan bura uba
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Ojiofor you are taking me back to things you already my opinion about

No wahala,enjoy the new week.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Badonasty(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
The worst is Sabiu, this guy used to sell recharge cards in Katsina. He's now a billionaire along with (Yusuf) Buhari's only son.
Meanwhile my friend the dead meat seller is screaming daddy Buhari on Nairaland.

Uganda?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ojiofor:

You have every right to belong to any political party of your choice but I haven't seen you were you supported an Igbo project in this platform.
Ok back to topic.
If it were to be GEJ and his family enjoying life in London while closing border and by so doing forcing Nigerians to eat local rice which is not even cheap will you have commented 'NEXT'?

I was enjoying what u wrote until i got to " forcing us to eat local rice". What is bad in eating local rice? Did he close the Air and Sea Boarders? Abeg getouteeeeeee !!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by greenguy: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
...unprecedented level of nepotism.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Josh44s(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided

During Uduaghan’s administration in Delta State, there was one particular commissioner he picked from the gutter and gave commissioner portfolio, two commissioners I think but one in particular I can attest to, he was a drunk and plays Draft game all day doing nothing else. It was on a particular day while he was busy wallowing in joblessness playing draft a tinted Prado Jeep came to pick him up and that was the end of poverty for him. Nigeria has a very long way to go when it’s comes to people ruling us, people who occupy public offices.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by mvem(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
airbrush:

and she is a billionaire too?

these zombie are not human true true
i am just highlighting the fact that some president do employ their family members...Trump son in law is a multi millionaire and works in his company or so. Same with his son and daughter. I am not giving validation for anything, i am just highlighting facts.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ppogba: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
ogunsj:
for you not to give job to your family members when you are in a position to do so speaks volumes of your wickedness you are a Witch.

Well said.

Witchcraft of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by ppogba: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Depressed101:
bros i believe it... Even Buhari himself was managing before he became president.. So?

I am not Buhari's supporter.

But, if he was "managing" after ruling as a military ruler then, that says something about his "presumed" integrity.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
To be completely honest, I don't see a problem with having his family members in those positions. The positions are for trusted allies and there are no better allies than family and friends.

I will have reservations if he had appointed his unqualified family member as CBN Governor, Minister for Finance or in other sensitive positions.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by kingdavid09: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
I weep for Nigeria
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Depressed101: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
ppogba:

I am not Buhari's supporter.

But, if he was "managing" after ruling as a military ruler then, that says something about his "presumed" integrity.
his integrity is questioned base on his nepotistic appointments, thereby facilitating curruption...
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by backbone503(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nepotism is bad no doubt, but when you're in a privileged position, never forget your people, particularly close family members.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by uchewilliam18: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before, it means you can believe anythingundecided

I knew Sabiu before Buhari became the President and I can't say for sure if he sold recharge cards as he had no known source of income. But be rest assured that he was super broke. He drove an old Honda civic from the early 90s.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by xcelentattitude(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Even though I don't agree with the president on most issues that doesn't mean I'll agree with everything written against him. This article is definitely aimed against the president. There's no way, a person will occupy such position and not draw one or two relatives in, at least not in Africa.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by four44: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided
and if you too believe that young man was not selling recharge card in kastina b4 2015 then you can as well believe 1 naira will become 1 dollar as promised by uncle buari
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Bimpe29: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
It will all end one day and becomes an history.
Where is Abacha and his cronies?
Where is Yar'Adua and his powerful cabals?
What of IBB and his mafia?
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by LabDNA: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

The whole of Yoruba land would have staged a second Occupy Nigeria Protest.
Sowore would have galvanised using Sahara Reporters medium.

Anyway, I trust the South West. They will soon protest. They are not hypocrites so they would protest this rubbish. I trust them cheesy.

There is no protest that will come from yorubaland that will be supported by the rest of Nigeria anymore. I still feel like a fool trekking from the streets of yaba to Gani fahwehinmi freedom park to protest the fuel price hike during GEJ. I feel used and ripped off. The whole thing was a scam. What if I had been shot that day?

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by madridsta007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
LabDNA:

There is no protest that will come from yorubaland that will be supported by the rest of Nigeria anymore. I still feel like a fool trekking from the streets of yaba to Gani fahwehinmi freedom park to protest the fuel price hike during GEJ. I feel used.

Of course. And I think they know it. (Meanwhile, I was being sarcastic there).
I have followed events in Nigeria for over 2 decades now and I have been priviledged to have read about Nigeria's pre-colonial, colonial and post-independence times. There is one consistent theme (amongst others) and that is the amnesiac nature of Nigerians.

Nigerians forget a lot.

So I expect the South West to attempt to galvanise the "South" through their immaculately gifted press-men. Eventually, when the Fulani Cabal goes in for Tinubu. Which they would. Would they win in their attempt to galvanise the Southern base? From historical evidences, they would. Nigerians are forgetful. Dangeorusly so. Would that "remove" Buhari and his Fulani cabal? It depends if they reach out to another part of Nigeria to build an alliance. If they do, then they would remain.
Nigeria "exists" on the foundations of a Tripod- Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. One can rule effectively standing on 2 parts of that tripod.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by LabDNA: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:

Of course. And I think they know it. (Meanwhile, I was being sarcastic there).
I have followed events in Nigeria for over 2 decades now and I have been priviledged to have read about Nigeria's pre-colonial, colonial and post-independence times. There is one consistent theme (amongst others) and that is the amnesiac nature of Nigerians.

Nigerians forget a lot.

So I expect the South West to attempt to galvanise the "South" through their immaculately gifted press-men. Eventually, when the Fulani Cabal goes in for Tinubu. Which they would. Would they win in their attempt to galvanise the Southern base? From historical evidences, they would. Nigerians are forgetful. Dangeorusly so. Would that "remove" Buhari and his Fulani cabal? It depends if they reach out to another part of Nigeria to build an alliance. If they do, then they would remain.
Nigeria "exists" on the foundations of a Tripod- Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba. One can rule effectively standing on 2 parts of that tripod.

Yes, Nigerians use to be forgetful but not anymore with the advent of social media and citizen's journalism. The SW has lost the hegemony on the media, nobody will listen to their cries of 'aluta and activism' when they leave the high table again in Nigeria's volatile political system where Opposition becomes mainstream and vice versa within a twinkle of an eye.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by tiger28: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
There is NOTHING new here. They all do it! Even here in America ,Trump nephews and nieces are all working for DIFFERENT Federal government agencies and it is allowed. How can I be a President and my nephew is STILL selling recharge cards? WE WILL ALL DO IT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? / FG Okays Re-Opening Of Seme Border For Vehicle Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.