Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (54687 Views)

Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, And The Demons Of Aso Rock, By Achike Chude / Peter ‘okwute’ The Rock By Nonso Ozoemena / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
LabDNA:

Yes, Nigerians use to be forgetful but not anymore with the advent of social media and citizen's journalism. The SW has lost the hegemony on the media, nobody will listen to their cries of 'aluta and activism' when they leave the high table again in Nigeria's volatile political system where Opposition becomes mainstream and vice versa within a twinkle of an eye.

Interesting observation. I admit we do not know the social dynamics of Nigerians, with the advent of social media.
It could well be that the SW has lost its hegemony and monopoly on news and narratives. They could still galvanise people, though, on tribalist grounds. That is one thing that sadly galvanises a divided people.

As for the Occupy Nigeria stunt, how people did not know it was a well-crafted tribalist, regime-change stunt, amongst a list of their political stunts they successfully pulled of, is beyond me. Nigeria is currently in a WORST state than it was then (it was not even bad then); yet, there are no protests, not even the odd reaction.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by primetravel(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
God will open doors for you. You helper will locate you. Your economy will not nosedive.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Ojiofor: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

I was enjoying what u wrote until i got to " forcing us to eat local rice". What is bad in eating local rice? Did he close the Air and Sea Boarders? Abeg getouteeeeeee !!!!

You can always GETIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN who give fück.
Is Buhari and his family eating made in Nigeria rice in London,are they above their own rules and regulations?
Btw,I am not opposed to consumption of local rice but it have to be out of choice and not by force.People should be allowed to make their choices when they enter market to buy things.

1 Like

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by RexTramadol1: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
When corruption favour you, you call it Divine blessings

I don't castigate people who employ or appoint a FEW of their family members

You can't be in a position of authority and still leave your own kin impoverished when you can better their lives in a way, so far they meet the requirements

I'm not a hypocrite, if I'm in a position of Authority and there's a job requirement of Bsc or it's equivalent, if my kin has third class and another person has first class I'd employ my kin, cos he has limited chance of getting a better future compared to the first class person who will still have other opportunities

But that said, I can't employ many relations, only a few so that other competent hands can work alongside them for betterment of the society

If you make it, and can't assist your own family to get on their feet, that's your own headache.....
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by AMvanquish: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
That Sabiu was selling recharge card before 2015 is a big fat lieeeee. cheesy This kperogi guy gets a hard on for anything buhari.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Legendguru: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by sizer07: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nepotism my black assk, will do more than double what baba bubu did, provided they meet the requirements. Infact even the aboki that use to pass my street and shine my shoe very well with chikini money will get appointment as special adviser on shine my shoe. Gperogi abi geregu ni.go and find a work to do and leave our baba go slow alone....
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by mkoabiola: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nepotism is d pesk of this administration
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by brookz: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2019
My recommendation...

Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by CHEEPO: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Omihanifa:

If you believe that boy was selling recharge card in Katsina before , it means you can believe anything undecided
Its means that he is so so so so dumb.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by CHEEPO: 2:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Saao:
then tell us his previous job since you knew him so well. Anytime you want to defend anything, always come up with superior argument not just mere statement

Do not just talk like a baby.... Think like a baby and react like a baby. So you believe everything that you read on social media.Mumu
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Saao(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2019
CHEEPO:

Do not just talk like a baby.... Think like a baby and react like a baby. So you believe everything that you read on social media.Mumu
use ur initiative and learn to conduct yourself in public.
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Danwakae(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Goodluck abandon which his people?? nobody very close to goodluck is broke today. The richest men in bayelsa currently are goodluck's friends, relatives and kinsmen.

I don't know that, what I know, are those people close to him coming on media to insults and rain curses on GEJ for abandoned
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by adem30: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2019
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

How did Yusuf become a billionaire without work?

Share his billion account balance
Re: 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Ojiofor:

No wahala,enjoy the new week.
Alright bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Swoop On IPOB/ESN Hideout In Anambra, Recover Arms (Photos) / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.