Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? (36274 Views)

American Express (AMEX) Launches First Business Credit Card In Nigeria / Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse / What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
franugo:

NO. FDs are usually done monthly i.e 30 days term then rolled over for people who still want to continue at the prevalent rate
I said it here bro, nd some people were even arguing that with me. Tnx...

1 Like

Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by my2chains(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
For those of you that have fallen low on cash!
You can really rise again!

My dream is just to be a big time rich niggar farmer!
Invest 100k in okro farming today and get 250% in just 4 months!
My2chains farm
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nmeri17: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2021
namiji2598:
who is that her husband?
who else, if not me? wink
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by kinsnazzy: 10:27am On May 26
How far with the hotel job you applied yesterday where you selected
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Obierika(m): 1:34pm On May 27
kinsnazzy:
How far with the hotel job you applied yesterday where you selected

You're supposed to directly quote the person you're asking?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by kinsnazzy: 3:07pm On May 27
Obierika:

You're supposed to directly quote the person you're asking?

It was for 4godsake, please I'm sorry
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Obierika(m): 3:24pm On May 30
abdeiz:

I totally agree with you and recently learnt mine the hard way. All these people clamouring mini importation training won't tell you this. All they want is your 5k for the training fee and members who would import with them so they can be used to offset their shipping and clearance fees. Basically they use others to meet MOQ for their preferred goods use others to clear their own goods for them.

After waiting months for my goods to arrive, the clearance fee was half the amount I paid for my goods.. Then sending them over to me was another issue. They have the advantage especially if they are far from you as they tend to provoke you into abandoning your goods with them. A win win situation for them... Nigerians... We go dey alright Las Las

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Naira Rebounds, Gains Across Markets / CBN Bars MFBs, Opay, Moniepoint From Registering New Customers - Gazette / #BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.