Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? (34864 Views)

Elon Musk Warns Low Birth Rates May Lead To Population Collapse / I Am Starting My First Business With No Prior Business Experience / What You Should Know About Starting Your First Business Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

I would give you 4k last last because you’re hardworking
Aaw. Thx. Got two already though. Once they cast, I'll contact u. Thanks
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You’re welcome my sister from awka etiti in Anambra State. Love your hustling spirit since the days of oau
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I want to introduce you to a networking business
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by eliok(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Touching
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

I want to introduce you to a networking business
Shoot. I personally hate networking though. Hope it ain't stemcell
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Shoot. I personally hate networking though. Hope it ain't stemcell
Sorry what’s Stemcell?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

Sorry what’s Stemcell?
OK. Tell me about d networking first
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK. Tell me about d networking first
The networking company is aim global
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

The networking company is aim global
OK thanks.
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK thanks.
Have you heard of it before ?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

Have you heard of it before ?
Yea sure
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea sure
Do you mind attending the seminar for 1hr?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
Yinibixema:

Do you mind attending the seminar for 1hr?
No I don't attend such. Gnld thingy ain't for me.
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Yinibixema: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No I don't attend such. Gnld thingy ain't for me.
Lol who told you it’s gnld thing ?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by drmikeadams(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Citygal:

Are the aabbbokis more trusted than the yorubas?
grin grin the abbbokis have 9 lives
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Sirseedorf(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Alright you will hear from me, thanks
@gwanggaeto
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I ve been watching your responses, How did you make way with Facebook after Facebook block your account and never you loss money to them? You will have to tell me a lot of things, I like learning a lot, if you don’t mind, Can you enlighten me on whatapp?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by itsmine: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Interesting thread. wish it goes on and on.
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Swiftylistic: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Authortee:
Was stupid I entered a farming business. I was lured into it after visiting an elderly friend’s farm and seeing him selling hundreds crates of eggs and counting hundreds of thousands of naira. I got greedy and entered the business with doing research. It was the worst business I ever did and within six months, it affected my health so bad that till today, I suffer from this health challenges. The painful fact was my mentor sold me the baby chickens and sold me the feeds and sold me the drugs and gave the workers. The man made insane money from me. Before I know it, 10million naira was down the drain.
My mother even left her own business and tried to salvage the business and lost her life in the process.
The only thing I made from that business was the land I bought for it which is till today still along a busy road. Sadly the land is not even up to 10 million naira in value till today. Most of the time I just tell people, entrepreneurship is not worth it if you are not stealing money from somewhere to back it up like Otedola, Dangote and co. If not you are on a long thing.

Moral: don’t let anyone push you into any business because they are doing well. Most of the time, the successful business man you envy is a smart criminal who will finish you if you fall for this tricks

I lost my job and I want to go into selling eggs to maybe restaurants, hotels and boarding Schools.
I was in sale's department as at my last job. Although I have less than 500k and I hope my contact will purchase from me due to the relationship we had. I will source for eggs directly from the farm and sell to the.
What advice would you render for this situation?

2 Likes

Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Luminary1(f): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Okay this was a good read.
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by 1stNumeroUno: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm...the thread should be aka "inside life".
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by susiivy: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Softhands:
I am organizing a free mini importation class for people like you who want to start on a small scale this afternoon by 12pm to 3pm. The class is free so you have nothing to worry about. Use this link to join the group.

Check my signature to join the WhatsApp group.

Link not working
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by thatNUPEboy: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2019
@sinaj I have sent you a pm. waiting for you to reply so I can ask a few questions about the business..like the quality of what you have, what your prices are like and all.

will be waiting

2 Likes

Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by franugo(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Noel1:

A customer support agent in a top Nigerian bank actually told me they give 3% rate for fixing N100,000 for 30 days.

u were actually right bro, zenith gives like 5% for amounts below 10m...sorry 4 the mix-up
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by clems88(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
His village people.
hello,
Is it possible for me to create Facebook ads without having a website or store ? Because I plan doing ads on supplements with US as my target audience.
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by healthserve(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Nkce
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2019
franugo:

u were actually right bro, zenith gives like 5% for amounts below 10m...sorry 4 the mix-up

Tnx bros. Is the 5% per year?
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
clems88:
hello,
Is it possible for me to create Facebook ads without having a website or store ? Because I plan doing ads on supplements with US as my target audience.
Yes u can... Simple type Google.com for d website
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by Reuben700: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
mrgoodd:
Mine was importation, The mistake I made was not handling the business myself and I have no physical outlet, I rely on online market to sell those goods , The money was tied down for like 7months then I take the goods to computer village where Igbo boys started giving price that’s not up to 5 percent of the amount I buy the product, Atlast I stop importing and divited into something else.
Me I didn't even know where to start self I needed job badly
Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by franugo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Noel1:

Tnx bros. Is the 5% per year?

NO. FDs are usually done monthly i.e 30 days term then rolled over for people who still want to continue at the prevalent rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.