Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying (13293 Views)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I guess Buhari is working hard with Maman Daura and his grandchildren in London. What a shame you are still trying to support someone who is a grand master in failure. IOCs are pulling out of the country in daily basis! Buhari is not only a criminal but also a liar. He told us Subsidy don't exist, yet he increased fuel and he is still paying subsidy while our refineries are comatose!

Shut the borders at home, but having a swell time abroad!
Who told you bubu is working hard? Working hard doing what? Putting food on your table? You must think everyone is gullible like you thinking bubu is working hard. Have you seen him in a comatose refinery working hard perhaps?

Only fools and lazy fuqs believe what politicians say. They are not there to feed you but to feed themselves, especially when you, the electorate, don't scrutinise the politicians you employ!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Question what? That bubu stashed ₦13b as you falsely claimed?

Was ₦13b stashed under bubu's government or was ₦13b found under bubu's government?

And I ask you to show your evidence that it was kept there under Jonathan's government.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Una no fit read and reason? Did you go school at all?

Whether Jonathan command "stack" ₦13b or not "stack" ₦13b, ₦13b was "stacked" under Jonathan and found under bubu. How does that in your own head become, bubu is the ₦13b corrupt stacker, as you, without any acknowledgment of the facts, falsely claimed?

Where is your evidence that Jonathan ordered it? Provide the evidence or shut up
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by coolitempa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Those who have sense have already understood my point.

Are you so senseless?

You child of hate and tribalism, no sane person could have made any sense from the gibberish you wrote.... grin
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

And I ask you to show your evidence that it was kept there under Jonathan's government.
Aba! You no fit read? Abeg, stop wasting my time and go and pay school fees!

https://www.icirnigeria.org/15-months-after-efcc-files-charges-against-babachir-lawal-ayo-oke/

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Aba! You no fit read? Abeg, stop wasting my time and go and pay school fees!

https://www.icirnigeria.org/15-months-after-efcc-files-charges-against-babachir-lawal-ayo-oke/

And where did you get your supposed evidence? From Oke, the thief, right?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

And where did you get your supposed evidence? From Oke, the thief, right?
Lol! Did you get, what you call, evidence of bubu's corruption, from bubu?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Lol! Did you get, what you call, evidence of bubu's corruption, from bubu?

You see. You can't even convince that the money was stolen under GEJ! You are despicable. The way you even defended 700 million naira website development by fayemi shows that you are some empty headed dolt.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

You see. You can't even convince that the money was stolen under GEJ! You are despicable. The way you even defended 700 million naira website development by fayemi shows that you are some empty headed dolt.
Go and pay school fees so you can learn to read and stop thinking those reading you would not see how ignorant you actually are!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Go and pay school fees so you can learn to read and stop thinking those reading you would not see how ignorant you actually are!

So, your education taught you that it's cool to develop a website with $700 million naira? You have serious problem, boy.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
digitaltrades:

So, your education taught you that it's cool to develop a website with $700 million naira? You have serious problem, boy.
I'll develop one for you if you want dog, but you have to pay up front as I don't trust ignorant liars like you.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

I'll develop one for you if you want dog, but you have to pay up front as I don't trust ignorant liars like you.

Yeah, typical usefful Iddiot. Ever defending lies and mediocrity. Buhari and his family are enjoying the money while you are keeping late night helping then to defend their lies. What a useless life you are living,
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2019
digitaltrades:

Yeah, typical usefful Iddiot. Ever defending lies and mediocrity. Buhari and his family are enjoying the money while you are keeping late night helping then to defend their lies. What a useless life you are living,
You must think I'm a lazy fuq like you waiting for bubu to feed me. You funny!

I'm so delighted your free food has now stopped which is why you are here pitifully wailing about bubu who never said he would feed lazy fuqs like you. Hopefully, you will not be so stupid not to start using your brain before you starve to death.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by raumdeuter: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatuum

Good job schooling these wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Nwadiuto247: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Front0lane:
Do you have anything to say about the Zuma rock foolish Ikpeazu is using to fix pothole in Abia or that one no concern your jobless self. ?

Ikpeazu is a waste but it appears you are so daft to get my point
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by ArticleBeast: 2:47am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

Buhari made it necessary that before you eat you must work. Before him you just did rankadede and were fed.

It is not Buhari who will better your economy. He never promised to put food in your mouth. This is next level 4+4 when lazy fuqs must starve!

In your warped mind you there is no corruption? There is massive corruption going on in Nigeria. But unfortunately only few close to the president and his cabal are benefitting from it unlike GEJ where majority were benefitting. Anyway Pmb and Gej are thieves and dont care if you live or die. the earlier you realise and hustle for the future of you and your kids, the better for you
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2019
ArticleBeast:

In your warped mind you there is no corruption? There is massive corruption going on in Nigeria. But unfortunately only few close to the president and his cabal are benefitting from it unlike GEJ where majority were benefitting. Anyway Pmb and Gej are thieves and dont care if you live or die. the earlier you realise and hustle for the future of you and your kids, the better for you
Where do you get the idea I think there's no corruption in Nigeria?

Where do you get the idea I think any politician gives a fuq about anyone?

Some people! I am lost for words! Perhaps read me a little before jumping to conclusions! Nigeria teaches corruption in kindergarten and only a fool would think anyone can clean up your minds in 20 years not to talk of a mere 8! I repeat, sai bubu, or any politician, is not going to feed anybody's lazy ass or clear your corrupt mind of corruption!

Hope that's clear enough for you.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2019
raumdeuter:
budaatuum

Good job schooling these wailers
One has to try since they refuse to pay and go to school. Besides, their ignorance is stinking up my neighbourhood!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Virginnn(f): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2019
flokii:
It's not about Buhari but the rot in the system.

Majority see nothing wrong in importing rice, toothpicks etc. at cheaper prices from other countries because they can afford it, which is very wrong.
All things being equal, we should be self-sufficient by now in rice production and even supply other West African countries to generate revenue. The border closure in a way will send message to those countries dumping their goods in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again.
Shatap
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2019
I don't know if you people can't see beyond your a meter away...

Nigeria can't have the right people vote in

Its configured not to happen

From political parties and how its run

To Inec configuration

To your Constitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

You must think I'm a lazy fuq like you waiting for bubu to feed me. You funny!

I'm so delighted your free food has now stopped which is why you are here pitifully wailing about bubu who never said he would feed lazy fuqs like you. Hopefully, you will not be so stupid not to start using your brain before you starve to death.

Yeah; free food has ended for you, but free food is now available for Yusuf buhari and his siblings, maman daura and his family, as well as, every extended member of the buhari family.

That's enough to tell you that you are a Useful Iddiot.

Have you asked yourself why buhari asks you to buy Nigeria but he spends most of his time in London? It's because he knows he has useless Iddiots like you, who will believe and defend his emptiness.

Boy, you are a confirmed zombbie, a usefful Iddiot!

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by MrPresident1: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Buda for eartum, na wa o, you're just relentlessly trolling the dead. When they wake up and see the multitude of insults, I wonder how you will be recompensed grin

budaatum:

One has to try since they refuse to pay and go to school. Besides, their ignorance is stinking up my neighbourhood!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by SouthSouth1914: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

Who told you bubu is working hard? Working hard doing what? Putting food on your table?You must think everyone is gullible like you thinking bubu is working hard. Have you seen him in a comatose refinery working hard perhaps?

Only fools and lazy fuqs believe what politicians say. They are not there to feed you but to feed themselves, especially when you, the electorate, don't scrutinise the politicians you employ!

You didn't get the drift! I mean buhari is relaxing in London with his families, yet our borders are shut. He eats London rice, yet he wants us to eat locally unrefined, stone filled rice!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Papertrail11(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Buhari destroyed Nigeria point blank!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

You didn't get the drift! I mean buhari is relaxing in London with his families, yet our borders are shut. He eats London rice, yet he wants us to eat locally unrefined, stone filled rice!
Do note that the airport is not shut and you and your family too can go to London to eat London rice.

There are lots of people delighted the borders are shut as it stops imports killing their business.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Buhari does not dictate where I spend my money, you are the dictator here. I'm very certain when you become mr president, mrs digitaltrades and children digitaltrades will all be living in a shack eating eba without soup and not in Aso Rock or London with you.

digitaltrades:

Yeah; free food has ended for you, but free food is now available for Yusuf buhari and his siblings, maman daura and his family, as well as, every extended member of the buhari family.

That's enough to tell you that you are a Useful Iddiot.

Have you asked yourself why buhari asks you to buy Nigeria but he spends most of his time in London? It's because he knows he has useless Iddiots like you, who will believe and defend his emptiness.

Boy, you are a confirmed zombbie, a usefful Iddiot!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by SouthSouth1914: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

Do note that the airport is not shut and you and your family too can go to London to eat London rice.

There are lots of people delighted the borders are shut as it stops imports killing their business.

If buhari was wise enough, competition will bring out the best out of everyone! Rice production should not be monopolized! Bring both rice and end users will decide! You can’t force something down the throat of everyone!

If you paymaster is wise enough.., he should be footing the bills from his pocket, not wasting taxpayers money on a spurious trip!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by AgentNairaland(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Let's Just Assuming That Presidential Election Is This Saturday Between Buhari Of APC And Whosoever From Other Parties, With The Current Situation In 9JA Will People Still Vote For Buhari??
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Nwadiuto247: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2019
coolitempa:

You child of hate and tribalism, no sane person could have made any sense from the gibberish you wrote.... grin

Pls visit a psychiatrist

people are here already discussing based on the points i raised and you are here exposing your shameless senselessness.

I ve directed you to a place, kindly do yourself good and go there.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:
Buhari does not dictate where I spend my money, you are the dictator here. I'm very certain when you become mr president, mrs digitaltrades and children digitaltrades will all be living in a shack eating eba without soup and not in Aso Rock or London with you.

They tell you"buy nigeria", but they are buying UK. If that looks like a norm to you, then you have serious mental problem.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
coolitempa:

There is sense in it. I guess you are the one with a questionable mental capability.

Anyone who tells you the truth becomes children of hate. So, covering up the failure of a politician makes you a child of love, abi?

With all your love, why didn't buhari take you along to London?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by coolitempa(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
digitaltrades:

There is sense in it. I guess you are the one with a questionable mental capability.

Anyone who tells you the truth becomes children of hate. So, covering up the failure of a politician makes you a child of love, abi?

With all your love, why didn't buhari take you along to London?

I am here in London already but is London the be all and end all with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Bombed By Boko Haram? / Open Secret: Beware! Not Only Oduah, Many More Are In Their Crosshairs / Senators Receive Saudi Arabia Delegates At The National Assembly.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.