Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying (13285 Views)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Chai, you lazy fuq. You sabi wail o. But don't worry. You will soon grow up and realise that lazy fuqs like you must starve!

If you are not concerned about how public fund is spent, then you are a useless dumb Iddiot. It isn't an abuse; it's a statement of fact.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Kapilta(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:
The same way those that voted Gej were enjoying. They were driving on the second Niger bridge, if you didn't vote Jonathan you will not see the second Niger bridge.
Those that voted Jonathan were sleeping in mama piss hotel free of charge.
Those that voted Jonathan in the north were not killed by boko haram. All what you need is to identify yourself that you voted Jonathan and boko haram will just shake you and past.
this right here is damn funny. But @bolded is more hilarious. grin grin
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

If you are not concerned about how public fund is spent, then you are a useless dumb Iddiot. It isn't an abuse; it's a statement of fact.

budaatum:

It does concern me! Why do you think I'd rather sai bubu?

Show me one single post where you were concerned when Nigeria's golden eggs were selling for $150 a barrel and you could just be a lazy fuq and eat! Now its sub 50 and you are wailing because my country's funds are no more feeding lazy fuqs like you!

My head shakes for you digitaltrades. My head vigorously shakes for you.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

You are a straight up Iddiot if you aren't concerned about how you are ruled. You shameless dog, go play with dhiiit like your fellow dogs
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

You are a straight up Iddiot if you aren't concerned about how you are ruled. You shameless dog, go play with dhiiit like your fellow dogs
See typical lazy fuq, "how you are ruled". By your masters, I take it? I'd have called you a slave but you're just a lazy mindless fuq!

Democracy refers not to an economic system but to a system of government in which supreme power is vested in the people and exercised through a system of direct or indirect representation which is decided through periodic free elections.

Where it says "supreme power is vested in the people", that is meant to be you, but since you are just a lazy fuq of course you must be ruled!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

See typical lazy fuq, "how you are ruled". By your masters, I take it? I'd have called you a slave but you're just a lazy mindless fuq!

Democracy refers not to an economic system but to a system of government in which supreme power is vested in the people and exercised through a system of direct or indirect representation which is decided through periodic free elections.

Where it says "supreme power is vested in the people", that is meant to be you, but since you are just a lazy fuq of course you must be ruled!

You keep on proving that you are a senseless Useful Iddiot. Do you call buhari's kind of leadership one that resides power in the people? You are an Iddiot boy. A certified Iddiot.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

You keep on proving that you are a senseless Useful Iddiot. Do you call buhari's kind of leadership one that resides power in the people? You are an Iddiot boy. A certified Iddiot.
Did Buhari drop down from Mars to come and preside over you? Was it not the supreme power vested in you, the people, that put him there?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Can you mention which part of buhari presidency shows leadership and not rulership? Are you residing in this country at all

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
content208:

Can you mention which part of buhari presidency shows leadership and not rulership? Are you residing in this country at all
Why should I mention whether he rules or leads? Were we blind when we were electing him or did not know the difference?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Did Buhari drop down from Mars to come and preside over you? Was it not the supreme power vested in you, the people, that put him there?

No, it was cursed senseless, mentally blind iddiots like you that put him there.

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

No, it was cursed senseless, mentally blind iddiots like you that put him there.
Pele. Next time, make your vote count.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Why should I mention whether he rules or leads? Were we blind when we were electing him or did not know the difference?

You should, because you boasted earlier that you voted for him. You also condemned that guy for saying buhari is ruling. Why condemn someone else when even you can't state if buhari is leading or ruling? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by digitaltrades: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Pele. Next time, make your vote count.

You talk like an idiiot, a senseless one at that

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
content208:

You should, because you boasted earlier that you voted for him. You also condemned that guy for saying buhari is ruling. Why condemn someone else when even you can't state if buhari is leading or ruling? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?
I did not condemn anyone for claiming buhari is ruling!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

I did not condemn anyone for claiming buhari is ruling!

Then you failed to properly reason before making that comment. Support for buhari shouldn't blind you to realities, realities that buhari is a bad leader. The signs are obvious; the way you argue as if the signs are not there makes one wonder if you are some paid agent sent to make reality look unreal.

I also saw that you don't think it as much if politicians fail to fulfill their electoral promises. Doesn't that sound unreasonable even to you?!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
I think you have not read enough of what I've written and advise you go do some homework.

First, my support for bubu is support for the least worse amongst them all. Only a lazy fuq would let Atiku near the goose that lays the golden egg.

Second, anyone who's gone through enough Nigerian politicians would know they are there for their own good and will promise you heaven and earth only to get there to heaven and earth themselves.

Third, we, the people, are responsible for the leaders or rulers we elect. This is after all a democracy, or at least, the best of a democracy we have been able to create for ourselves, so take some responsibility, I say, instead of being a naive lazy fuq.

I'll give you a lesson. A certain Adebisi Akande was once the governor of my State of Osun. One day he found out they kill a whole cow everyday to feed him in the Governors House.

"Why?" He asked. "Its only me and my wife! From now on, one kilo of meat is more than enough!"

But those killing cow for him were not pleased, and started calling him baba kilo and he lost the next election. Need I tell you the agony we now go through in my State of Osun today just because some lazy fuqs wanted to eat a cow everyday?

Politicians will lie to you, is my point. The lazy fuqs wouldn't vote for those who tell you the truth, which is, politicians are not responsible for your daily bread or to make Nigeria a better place, despite all their "electoral promises", so get off your lazy ass and work for it!

Do note! A vote for bubu is a vote for hardship, as anyone who went through bubu phase one would have told you, and only lazy fuqs would like to return to the easy food of ghanamustgoes of previous eras in a time when a barrel of oil barely covers cost. It was our money then too buying houses in New York and London and Dubai while most Nigerians were fed crumbs!

content208:

Then you failed to properly reason before making that comment. Support for buhari shouldn't blind you to realities, realities that buhari is a bad leader. The signs are obvious; the way you argue as if the signs are not there makes one wonder if you are some paid agent sent to make reality look unreal.

I also saw that you don't think it as much if politicians fail to fulfill their electoral promises. Doesn't that sound unreasonable even to you?!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Continue in your lies, misinformation, mischief, and propaganda. The dead will not stay dead for ever, buda for eartum.

budaatum:
I think you have not read enough of what I've written and advise you go do some homework.

First, my support for bubu is support for the least worse amongst them all. Only a lazy fuq would let Atiku near the goose that lays the golden egg.

Second, anyone who's gone through enough Nigerian politicians would know they are there for their own good and will promise you heaven and earth only to get there to heaven and earth themselves.

Third, we, the people, are responsible for the leaders or rulers we elect. This is after all a democracy, or at least, the best of a democracy we have been able to create for ourselves, so take some responsibility, I say, instead of being a naive lazy fuq.

I'll give you a lesson. A certain Adebisi Akande was once the governor of my State of Osun. One day he found out they kill a whole cow everyday to feed him in the Governors House.

"Why?" He asked. "Its only me and my wife! From now on, one kilo of meat is more than enough!"

But those killing cow for him were not pleased, and started calling him baba kilo and he lost the next election. Need I tell you the agony we now go through in my State of Osun today just because some lazy fuqs wanted to eat a cow everyday?

Politicians will lie to you, is my point. The lazy fuqs wouldn't vote for those who tell you the truth, which is, politicians are not responsible for your daily bread or to make Nigeria a better place, despite all their "electoral promises", so get off your lazy ass and work for it!

Do note! A vote for bubu is a vote for hardship, as anyone who went through bubu phase one would have told you, and only lazy fuqs would like to return to the easy food of ghanamustgoes of previous eras in a time when a barrel of oil barely covers cost. It was our money then too buying houses in New York and London and Dubai while most Nigerians were fed crumbs!

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by grandstar(m): 1:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Those who voted for Buhari buy a bag of rice 10k in every market. All u need to do is to tell the sellers that you voted for Buhari. Those who didn't vote for him are buying at 20k

Prices of things are going up but those who voted Buhari are still buying things at the old prices just by saying that they voted for Buhari

Are we not suffering the same bad economy,?

The point is that we should be careful about those we vote into power

Jonathan messed up. Buhari came and the economy is still biting hard. Though he is gradually trying to put things right now. Let's hope he succeeds.

We should pls vote the right persons in future elections

Buhari and his wacky economic policies can't fix Nigeria's economy. This border closure is symptomic of his shallow understanding of economics.

1 Like

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
budaatum:

You agreed that buhari's government brought hardship, yet you voted him again. Why would you vote a proven failure twice? How reasonable does that sound to you?

You've only been comparing atiku and Buhari since; were they the only two candidates in that election?

By the time this government leaves office, that's when you will realize that the corruption in the buhari government is worse than that in Jonathan's government.

Do you think corruption is only monetary? No.

Disobedience to court order is also a form of corruption. Failure to fulfill your electoral promises is also a form of corruption.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
content208:

You agreed that buhari's government brought hardship, yet you voted him again. Why would you vote a proven failure twice? How reasonable does that sound to you?
First, Buhari's government didn't bring hardship. The lack of investment in the "7 years of abundance" that preceeded Buhari contributed to the 7 of famine he took over. And no, it does not sound unreasonable in context.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672249/kwankwaso-gets-sai-baba-treatment/6#70224719

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread/154#74436205

content208:

You've only been comparing atiku and Buhari since; were they the only two candidates in that election?
Everyone knows only those two stood a chance. I option candidates in other elections.

content208:
By the time this government leaves office, that's when you will realize that the corruption in the buhari government is worse than that in Jonathan's government.
I don't think Buhari's government is corrupt as Jonathan's, but time will tell. But if by the grace of everything that is good he is found to be corrupt, I will be jubilant. We are currently in school theorizing how to impeach Trump, imagine how it will be when we evolve to after school praticals on my bubu with the rules and laws and standards he himself put in place!

Nigerians, I hail us in advance!

content208:

Do you think corruption is only monetary? No.

Disobedience to court order is also a form of corruption. Failure to fulfill your electoral promises is also a form of corruption.
No, I dont think only monetary is corruption. I think being lazy is corruption, I think throwing chewing gum pure water bag on the floor is corruption, I think bribing in any situation is corruption as is lying, stealing and stupidity, along with disobedience and all others you can think of. But the hugest corruption is my own, and its the one I fight the most. The buck of the change I want to see starts with me. Every little bit of corruption I can eliminate inside of myself reduces the amount of corruption overall, and I swear if I could poison everyone to see how powerfully the buck starts with them too I would gladly poison you all! But while I look for poison, please make it true that my bubu is corrupt so that we can do onto him as he is currently teaching us to do unto others amen.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
budaatum:

First, Buhari's government didn't bring hardship. The lack of investment in the "[urlhttps://biblehub.com/niv/genesis/41.htm]7 years of abundance"[/url] that preceeded Buhari contributed to the 7 of famine he too over. And no, it does not sound unreasonable in context.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672249/kwankwaso-gets-sai-baba-treatment/6#70224719

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread/154#74436205

Everyone knows only those two stood a chance. I option candidates in other elections.

I don't think Buhari's government is corrupt as Jonathan's, but time will tell. But if by the grace of everything that is good he is found to be corrupt, I will be jubilant. We are currently in school theorizing how to impeach Trump, imagine how it will be when we evolve to after school praticals on my bubu with the rules and laws and standards he himself put in place!

Nigerians, I hail us in advance!

No, I dont think only monetary is corruption. I think being lazy is corruption, I think throwing chewing gum pure water bag on the floor is corruption, I think bribing in any situation is corruption as is lying, stealing and stupidity, along with disobedience and all others you can think of. But the hugest corruption is my own, and its the one I fight the most. The buck of the change I want to see starts with me. Every little bit of corruption I can eliminate inside of myself reduces the amount of corruption overall, and I swear if I could poison everyone to see how powerfully the buck starts with them too I would gladly poison you all! But while I look for poison, please make it true that my bubu is corrupt so that we can do onto him as he is currently teaching us to do unto others amen.

"Do note! A vote for bubu is a vote for hardship, as anyone who went through bubu phase one would have told you"

This is an excerpt from your previous comment. You confessed it by yourself that a vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship, yet you said buhari didn't bring hardship?!

You are one unstable soul. You don't deserve any further response from me. You seem to be personally confused and I won't allow you to infect me with your confusion. Adieu!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
content208:

This is an excerpt from your previous comment. You confessed it by yourself that a vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship, yet you said buhari didn't bring hardship?!

You are one unstable soul. You don't deserve any further response from me.
There would have been hardship whoever we voted for when bubu was elected. You'd know this if you followed affairs at the time when the world was in meltdown. You might not agree, but if the theft going on under Jonathan had continued we'd be worse than Zenezuela!

And yes, a vote for bubu is a vote for stop being lazy, tighten your belt and work! The man na soja and you no want do drill, or does your history not go back as far as my bubu phase 1 in the 80s?

I tire you? You go on telling yourself the lazy will not starve!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
budaatum:
There would have been hardship whoever we voted for when bubu was elected. You'd know this if you followed affairs at the time when the world was in meltdown. You might not agree, but if the theft going on under Jonathan had continued we'd be worse than Zenezuela!

And yes, a vote for bubu is a vote for stop being lazy, tighten your belt and work! The man na soja and you no want do drill, or does your history not go back as far as my bubu phase 1 in the 80s?

I tire you? You go on telling yourself the lazy will not starve!

Go through the exerpt I showed you earlier again. You do not know what you are saying at all. You are just bent on making excuses for buhari's failures.

Do you think everyone was depending on government money during previous governments? Many were running their personal businesses and working hard. In fact, buhari presidency made many people lose their jobs. So, you may have to think deeply before uttering another rubbish about buhari forcing people to work. It is called hasty generalisation and it is outrightly stupid.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2019
content208:

Go through the exerpt I showed you earlier again. You do not know what you are saying at all. You are just bent on making excuses for buhari's failures.

Do you think everyone was depending on government money during previous governments? Many were running their personal businesses and working hard. In fact, buhari presidency made many people lose their jobs. So, you may have to think deeply before uttering another rubbish about buhari forcing people to work. It is called hasty generalisation and it is outrightly stupid.
Isn't it "hasty generalisation and outright stupidity" to blame Buhari for losing jobs when the economy was already run down by the looting? Or do you just expect such looting to occur without consequences?

I am delighted that status did not continue. Next time you'd complain at the right time instead of after the damage is done!
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:

Isn't it "hasty generalisation and outright stupidity" to blame Buhari for losing jobs when the economy was already run down by the looting? Or do you just expect such looting to occur without consequences?

I am delighted that status did not continue. Next time you'd complain at the right time instead of after the damage is done!

Your own words said a vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship. So, you are calling yourself a stupid person by still blaming someone else for buhari's failures.

It is outright stupidity to blame Jonathan for buhari's failures. Cause of recession was buhari's lack of sound economic policy to create alternative foreign exchange earnings such as the non-oil exports.

Recession came in 2016. Instead of stupid buhari to fulfill his electoral promises from the word go, he was sitting on his oars for 6 months before appointing ministers. If you don't see that as one of the causes of recession, then you are outrightly stupid.

Buhari wasted a good part of his first days in office chasing corrupt politicians but left every other part of the economy to falter. He was warned by all then, including CAN, but he turned deaf ears.

If you want to blame fall in oil price, is Jonathan the one who caused crude oil to fall in value?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by bilulu(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2019
flokii:
It's not about Buhari but the rot in the system.

Majority see nothing wrong in importing rice, toothpicks etc. at cheaper prices from other countries because they can afford it, which is very wrong.
All things being equal, we should be self-sufficient by now in rice production and even supply other West African countries to generate revenue. The border closure in a way will send message to those countries dumping their goods in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be great again.
Bro’s everything is wrong with importation but one thing is what re the measures in place to tackle all dat? Is the border closure yielding results? Why re borders closed in the south but opened in the north
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 4:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigeria is tough country. It always has been; even though, relative to the past, this is one of the most hopeful periods I have seen. Then there's the future. Those you will spawn, who will know more and understand better because they strive to do greater things than you can imagine.

A vote for Buhari was a vote for hardship. No one liked the excesses of those we voted out and only those born after bubu phase 1 would think bubu would not belt tighten. We knew. We voted bubu. Twice. After he called out lazy fuqs!

Any one who can't find a way to get their daily bread is a lazy fuq - I generalise, of course, so discount those who are infirm, old, destitute, young, hard working and so on. After you've fed yourself, join in and work to make Naija better instead of wailing its bubu its jonathan because its not them that fuq up Nigeria, lazy fuqs do. And its we who live in it.

You don't have to agree content. That's me.

content208:

Your own words said a vote for Buhari is a vote for hardship. So, you are calling yourself a stupid person by still blaming someone else for buhari's failures.

It is outright stupidity to blame Jonathan for buhari's failures. Cause of recession was buhari's lack of sound economic policy to create alternative foreign exchange earnings such as the non-oil exports.

Recession came in 2016. Instead of stupid buhari to fulfill his electoral promises from the word go, he was sitting on his oars for 6 months before appointing ministers. If you don't see that as one of the causes of recession, then you are outrightly stupid.

Buhari wasted a good part of his first days in office chasing corrupt politicians but left every other part of the economy to falter. He was warned by all then, including CAN, but he turned deaf ears.

If you want to blame fall in oil price, is Jonathan the one who caused crude oil to fall in value?

content208:

Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2019
budaatum:
Nigeria is tough country. It always has been; even though, relative to the past, this is one of the most hopeful periods I have seen. Then there's the future. Those you will spawn, who will know more and understand better because they strive to do greater things than you can imagine.

A vote for Buhari was a vote for hardship. No one liked the excesses of those we voted out and only those born after bubu phase 1 would think bubu would not belt tighten. We knew. We voted bubu. Twice. After he called out lazy fuqs!

Any one who can't find a way to get their daily bread is a lazy fuq - I generalise, of course, so discount those who are infirm, old, destitute, young, hard working and so on. After you've fed yourself, join in and work to make Naija better instead of wailing its bubu its jonathan because its not them that fuq up Nigeria, lazy fuqs do. And its we who live in it.

You don't have to agree content. That's me.

Stop acting like an idiot. People were working and looking for their daily bread before buhari came.

Buhari promised to generate employment and he failed. Instead, he made hard working people to lose their jobs. Stop being daft and stupid as if buhari has scooped off your brain and replaced it with sawdust.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2019
flokii:

Majority see nothing wrong in importing rice, toothpicks etc. at cheaper prices from other countries because they can afford it, which is very wrong.
All things being equal, we should be self-sufficient by now in rice production and even supply other West African countries to generate revenue. The border closure in a way will send message to those countries dumping their goods in Nigeria.

Which year where you GREAT?
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by budaatum: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
content208:

Stop acting like an idiot. People were working and looking for their daily bread before buhari came.

Buhari promised to generate employment and he failed. Instead, he made hard working people to lose their jobs. Stop being daft and stupid as if buhari has scooped off your brain and replaced it with sawdust.
Go out and see for yourself that hard working people are working while lazy fuqs are wailing on social media.

It must be your brain that's been scooped out and replaced with sawdust if you are daft and stupid enough to believe a politician's promises to generate employment especially in a country like Nigeria where there so much work to be done or you'd be out there working too instead of wailing that bubu took your job.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by bestdudes: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
flokii:

LMAO... are you are entrepreneur? I need answer before I will respond.
Re: See How Those Who Voted PMB Are Enjoying by content208: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
budaatum:

Go out and see for yourself that hard working people are working while lazy fuqs are wailing on social media.

It must be your brain that's been scooped out and replaced with sawdust if you are daft and stupid enough to believe a politician's promises to generate employment especially in a country like Nigeria where there so much work to be done or you'd be out there working too instead of wailing that bubu took your job.

Looks like you fell from your mother's back and hit your head on the ground. If not, you will know that nobody was lazy before buhari came.

The over 20 million jobs that were lost under buhari, who were doing those jobs if not the people you call lazy?

The real lazy fuq is you and your own kind of laziness is the mental type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu / Buratai’s Dubai Asset: Ccb’s Clearance Ends Controversy – Lawyer / Melaye, Adeyemi: A Fresh Test Of Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.