Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

LEAKED: What Atiku And I Planned On Doing To Buhari, During 2019 Eidul-mawlid Ce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LEAKED: What Atiku And I Planned On Doing To Buhari, During 2019 Eidul-mawlid Ce (288 Views)

Mercy Eke In Search Of Man Who Gave Her His Tag During 2019 Bbnaija Audition / Yul Edochie Goes From House To House To Campaign For Atiku And Obi / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEAKED: What Atiku And I Planned On Doing To Buhari, During 2019 Eidul-mawlid Ce by GistCandy(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2019
With all due respect Sir/Ma, I would like you to keep what you are about to read a secret till forever meets no end.

Atiku and I communicated and made plans on how best to bring President Buhari and his crooks down. However, we came up with a decision and a deadly plan.

We decided to visit Aso Rock!

JOURNEY TO A FARAWAY LAND!

On this faithful day, I and Atiku booked a flight as usual, with the mindset of going to dethrone Mr. President in Abuja.

So we first ordered an Uber to drop us at the airport. While on our way, Mr. Uber Driver started dozing off while driving us to the airport. But you know what an elderly man would do at first, we warned him and told him to stop sleeping so as not to get us killed but Mr. Driver was still in “Cloud 9” as the speed became even worse while dozing off. At this point, the gentleman spirit I had in me became fed up as I cannot “come and go and kill my self”. Guess what I did? exactly what an elderly man would do. I gave the Uber driver an opportunity to right his wrong by knocking his head by himself but he was joking over it.

visit the link below for full content.
https://gistcandy.com/leaked-what-atiku-and-i-planned-on-doing-to-buhari-during-2019-eidul-mawlid-celebration/

(1) (Reply)

Fatoyinbo: I’ll Appeal Court Judgement —busola Dakolo / Boxing News: Andy Ruiz Jr Warns Anthony Joshua ‘lucky Shot’ Knocked Him Down In / Lady Evelyn Foundation Embarks Medical Tour In Bayelsa To Support Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.