Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,560 members, 7,840,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (73870 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Amba555(f): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Baba God pick our call oh...Na billions be the next level

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
To think I'm older than this guy and I'm just a piece of nonsense. God na beg I dey beg U o.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Awon Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by chukadiho1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am in love with the interior of the building already
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by philip0906(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Was there a bloodbath up there?

Damn too many hidden posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by waseun007: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
That sandal wey that girl wear na red flag oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by philip0906(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
LyfeJennings:
To think I'm older than this guy and I'm just a piece of nonsense. God na beg I dey beg U o.
Nah!

You're not a piece of nonsense, na your head dey mess with you. Everybody get their own time.

Just keep pushing, one day everywhere go stew.

Plus, if possible, I recommend staying away from social media for a while...e go hard but it's worth it. That way, you are relieved off needless pressures watching other people's "perceived" success

8 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Dejuror: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
At times it looks as if some people came to this world to live why others came to look at those living the life. Baba God bless us

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by mitchyy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY

You have a point. I think two kids maximum is okay

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by omohlexy: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Look at how the gold digger is licking the boy like a lost and hungry puppy
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Uzorgod(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY
I will start saving for my kids. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dejmax:
See person pikin .....My brother hustle ooo
No be by hustle o bros. Life just dey mysterious I tell u cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
The cost of the hall is enough to change at least two lifes positively. Some people are just lucky in this life while some will continue to struggle mo matter how they work hard. All we should pray for is Grace.
Gistformant:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke shares lovely picture with his girlfriend as they poses at the venue where their wedding will be taking place. Gistmore reports

The businessman and music mogul proposed to his girlfriend, Kani on Monday, July 8, 2019.

Sharing the new loved up photograph, Adewale wrote;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/davidos-elder-brother-loved-up-with-girlfriend-at-venue-of-their-wedding

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Rubyventures: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Most Nigerians are too selfish to have only one kid.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Who is the mod that deleted half of the comments here

Maybe they mentioned Chioma.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by goldengift025(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

A woman I know had a daughter that finished NYSC two months ago, and she died... don’t always rely on human logic, pray the universe guide u on the journey of life.

#GodIsTheGreatest.

6 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by goldengift025(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
A woman I know had a daughter that finished NYSC two months ago, and the Daughter died... don’t always rely on human logic, pray the universe guide u on the journey of life.

#GodIsTheGreatest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lewisalexander:

Who no like better thing?
Tor.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some pained frustrated guys will call her gold digger naw

Was she lousy and showing off? No!
Did she trap him with a pregnancy as a Master Key to marry her?No!
Is she all over Social Media? No!
So, it is impossible to insult someone you know next to nothing about.
She looks calm, well educated and reserved.

10 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by steveDpro: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
His bros is a cool man, I don't think he has babies from other ladies like Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by beezle(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some pained frustrated guys will call her gold digger naw
technically you are the only one who called her that �

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
goldengift025:

A woman I know had a daughter that finished NYSC two months ago, and she died... don’t always rely on human logic, pray the universe guide u on the journey of life.

#GodIsTheGreatest.

What about entire families lost in plane crashes and ship wrecks. The only essence some people want children is to keep their lineage. Nothing is certain in the future. All children may die, they may become homosexuals or lesbians. My point is not if they survive or not, my point is that no child was begged to be born , if you decide to bring someone into this world, raise a small family you can cater for.

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Samoranoe(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:

We all like better things
Aaayyyiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Midas01: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Too much sense will not kill you.
Freehuman:

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Uzorgod(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
WHEN I FINALLY MAKE THIS MONEY, I'll customize all my cars plate number "VANITY" to shame the devil. So help me God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.