Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (73866 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
a
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY
which region of women are you directing your message to? Be specific! If it is that region who needs this your message most, then you might just be wasting your time.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
beezle:
technically you are the only one who called her that �
They gotta comport

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
which region of women are you directing your message to? Be specific! If it is that region who needs this your message most, then you might just be wasting your time.

Just think about raising a small and quality FAMILY with Victoria or Veevee and watch your status rise in the long term. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by nasinebifegha(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Scam Scam Scam una don come a gain grin grin grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Taich(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY
My brother in today's Nigeria, if you can put away 100k monthly, you are way above the poverty line.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Taich:

My brother in today's Nigeria, if you can put away 100k monthly, you are way above the poverty line.

Everyone can. It's a process. EVEN transport workers can. 100,000 naira is just Just an average of 3500 daily. I saved 2 million before I graduated. I started in my penultimate year when I decided to concentrate with my life. If you know you have an objective, you can raise 100,000 monthly. It can't be done in a bet store. It can be achieved by working two to three jobs. As a civil servant, Uber or Bolt driving at night can just be the income you use to run the family while the main salary is for savings.

If you can't raise 100,000 monthly, you don't have a business being married.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by primetravel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gistformant:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke shares lovely picture with his girlfriend as they poses at the venue where their wedding will be taking place. Gistmore reports

The businessman and music mogul proposed to his girlfriend, Kani on Monday, July 8, 2019.

Sharing the new loved up photograph, Adewale wrote;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/davidos-elder-brother-loved-up-with-girlfriend-at-venue-of-their-wedding
Make the guy do like Davido, no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Spin360: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
DearDealz:
The venue must be quite expensive but beautiful

BINOCULARS For Sale! Need one?

Click on my signature to Chat with me on whatsapp .
No Price?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Lies, you know nothing about life

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some pained frustrated guys will call her gold digger naw
Your acct bal go fat gan ooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:

As in broke dudes with smelling boxers
You go get money gan ooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=Shorgsman post=83936969][/quote]
You bad gan ooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
goldengift025:

A woman I know had a daughter that finished NYSC two months ago, and she died... don’t always rely on human logic, pray the universe guide u on the journey of life.

#GodIsTheGreatest.
Thank you jare, they talk as if they can do it all alone

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
m140:

Your acct bal go fat gan ooo
How so
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by obinna58(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Population is just our problem

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by karlboss: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
ceeroh:
See wedding venue! My brother hustle oo make your charger no first you blow.

Guy u get mouth die
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
ceeroh:
See wedding venue! My brother hustle oo make your charger no first you blow.
Bros na aba charger I de use o. So en go first me blow
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

What makes you think the lady is broke slay queen without a job? Or not from a rich family?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Taich(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Everyone can. It's a process. EVEN transport workers can. 100,000 naira is just Just an average of 3500 daily. I saved 2 million before I graduated. I started in my penultimate year when I decided to concentrate with my life. If you know you have an objective, you can raise 100,000 monthly. It can't be done in a bet store. It can be achieved by working two to three jobs. As a civil servant, Uber or Bolt driving at night can just be the income you use to run the family while the main salary is for savings.

If you can't raise 100,000 monthly, you don't have a business being married.
I like your spirit, but I have seen things.let's leave it here.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Spain007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lincoln275:
Lucky dude

Did you take time to know her...I tell her mamaa she's d best...
But today......

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Elder0001:

What makes you think the lady is broke slay queen without a job? Or not from a rich family?
Not my business. So when a lady is poor but dating a rich dude, she's a gold digger? Any sensible guy will raise her to standard.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not my business. So when a lady is poor but dating a rich dude, she's a gold digger? Any sensible guy will raise her to standard.

Lmao. Too much nollywood is affecting you

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
you are correct o
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
That girl (fiancee) will never belief in feminism grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
philip0906:

Nah!

You're not a piece of nonsense, na your head dey mess with you. Everybody get their own time.

Just keep pushing, one day everywhere go stew.

Plus, if possible, I recommend staying away from social media for a while...e go hard but it's worth it. That way, you are relieved off needless pressures watching other people's "perceived" success

Bros, I know this guy in person
I once sat in his car and we discussed at length
Bruh, this guy dey do better
I am nowhere near him but thank God for God Sha
Me self dey my dey

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Taich:

You will have to be stingy with people gan ni o...

All those money you are dashing up and down will be up to 100k per month o..

Egbon, I need money for this..
Son, I want to repair this..
My good son in law, hope work is fine.. Mummy help us to manage this etc..

One will have to be stingy overnight unless you are earning like 350K per month... undecided

Of course, my analysis is for salary earners!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.