Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (73871 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY
what if your child squander all you laboured for on women and alcohol?
my brother there will always be poor people. I will want my son to live a good life but he has to work hard just as I am doing now.
I will work hard to live a good life and leave only the leftovers for my son. of what use is a son to a dead man who did not enjoy the work of his hands? will the son be buried with you?

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How so
You call some people broke boldly
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by yeyeosoronga: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
ntyce:
Happy married life in advance....
Baba Adeleke will be holding 2 wedding ceremonies next year....

We will dance Skelewu .....
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by victorian(f): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
This lady have sense. She's getting married with dignity.

That's it.

End of story.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

what if your child squander all you laboured for on women and alcohol?
my brother there will always be poor people. I will want my son to live a good life but he has to work hard just as I am doing now.
I will work hard to live a good life and leave only the leftovers for my son. of what use is a son to a dead man who did not enjoy the work of his hands? will the son be buried with you?

He didn't beg to be born, if you bring him into the world, he's your responsibility until he clocks 18.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
omohlexy:
Look at how the gold digger is licking the boy like a lost and hungry puppy
If she was your sister, I bet you wouldn't live a day without having a party.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
m140:

You call some people broke boldly
I called people broke? Me? As in, you saw the word "broke" in my comment?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by webngnews: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Jamorezzi: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
God , just pick my call ,its not late yet.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

He didn't beg to be born, if you bring him into the world, he's your responsibility until he clocks 18.
I was brought into and will likely leave someone in this world. every child should be grateful that his parents raised and cared for him . some were aborted ,others were thrown into the waste bin. that they raised you is enough reason to be grateful.

either you work hard or you should have come into this world holding a bag of money in your hand
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by m140(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I called people broke? Me? As in, you saw the word "broke" in my comment?
Oh! Gold digger
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
May God bless their union cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by deltateam: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Gistformant:
Davido's elder brother, Adewale Adeleke shares lovely picture with his girlfriend as they poses at the venue where their wedding will be taking place. Gistmore reports

The businessman and music mogul proposed to his girlfriend, Kani on Monday, July 8, 2019.

Sharing the new loved up photograph, Adewale wrote;

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/davidos-elder-brother-loved-up-with-girlfriend-at-venue-of-their-wedding

They should get a room already! E dey her blood.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by themaestro08(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
JUST HAVE ONE CHILD, WORK DAY AND NIGHT TO TRAIN THE CHILD. EACH MONTH PUT 100,000 NAIRA IN YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT. AFTER HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL ,SEND HIM TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY FOR STUDIES. THAT'S THE SUREST WAY OF BREAKING GENERATIONAL POVERTY OR THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY

MANY NIGERIANS WILL ASK GOD "WHEN"? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS. YOU CAN BREAK GENERATIONAL POVERTY BY CONTROLLING HOW YOU BREED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE RICHEST , AT LEAST LET THE POVERTY IN YOUR GENERATION END WITH YOU. IF HALF OF THE CURRENT POPULATION YET TO HAVE KIDS DO THIS, NIGERIA WOULD BECOME A BETTER PLACE WITH JOBS AND MONEY ENOUGH FOR EVERY FAMILY AND NOT JUST ONE FAMILY
you just said what I frequently think about.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by ManyThanks: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
ceeroh:
See wedding venue! My brother hustle oo make your charger no first you blow.
bros u funny ooo
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by ManyThanks: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
ceeroh:
See wedding venue! My brother hustle oo make your charger no first you blow.
bros you get mouth

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Wooooow just woooooooooooooow. This is exactly what has always been irritating and disgusting to me. Anytime I have to take a walk around the my area only to see children littered everywhere like rats. While the government no dey do us well, even we no dey help ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
goldengift025:

A woman I know had a daughter that finished NYSC two months ago, and she died... don’t always rely on human logic, pray the universe guide u on the journey of life.

#GodIsTheGreatest.
The guy was actually referring to people like you who will come out to counter his wonderful logic. You think having more than one kid makes you safe. Try explaining Job's scenario.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
m140:
Thank you jare, they talk as if they can do it all alone
I shake head for your type o.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

You sabi the gizzard

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I was brought into and will likely leave someone in this world. every child should be grateful that his parents raised and cared for him . some were aborted ,others were thrown into the waste bin. that they raised you is enough reason to be grateful.

either you work hard or you should have come into this world holding a bag of money in your hand
I want to repeat what Freehuman said before: the child didn't ask to be born. If you know that you can't take good care of him/her, leave them be.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
money is everything..just hustle legit.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
lazarusokafor90:

I want to repeat what Freehuman said before: the child didn't ask to be born. If you know that you can't take good care of him/her, leave them be.
you parents came through same way.
millions of sperm were released. the one that desperately wanted to be born won the race to the egg. if you are regretting coming to the world or you felt your life has served it purpose, one way to leave is by drinking sniper
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some pained frustrated guys will call her gold digger naw
She ain't! Come mine my gold sweery..dem mus talk wink
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by DCmonster: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:

Well said bro! I know my chances of marrying a Nigerian billionaire daughter are very slim. So I will rather marry a white or black here. Even though I earn well I can't afford to be dragged back. My kids must have the opportunity and choices I never had in that shithole naija. Most made men in naija never made it by staying back home. # Hustle ooo my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by Taich(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
My brother, life eh. I just analysed what the dude said, it is very achievable but u have to burn many bridges.

eni4real:
You will have to be stingy with people gan ni o...

All those money you are dashing up and down will be up to 100k per month o..

Egbon, I need money for this..
Son, I want to repair this..
My good son in law, hope work is fine.. Mummy help us to manage this etc..

One will have to be stingy overnight unless you are earning like 350K per month... undecided

Of course, my analysis is for salary earners!!
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) by DCmonster: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Some pained frustrated guys will call her gold digger naw
Shut up! At least she ain't an olosho or wannabe feminist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) / Small Doctor Leads EndSARS Protest From Agege To Alausa Ikeja / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.