Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers (43413 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by sammyuche(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Man is the devil.. The sooner u realize this d batter.. Devil is no spirit

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by shogsman(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
I wish I had the money to foot all his surgeries .this is why I have to make it in life.

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by ebby9z(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let's appreciate the policemen that rescued him; especially that one that held him and was speaking kind words to him. That moved me.

12 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Joseph08(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Such a wicked world!!!
May God grant you quick recovery and restore your sight..nothing is impossible to him.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by fk002: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigeria is fast becoming Gotham city of lawlessness

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Mathiasa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is one of the reason I don't feel sorry for them when they are being beatten. Can u imagine what they did to this man's life?

6 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by airminem(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
Respect to NIGERIAN POLICE.
Apongbon axis is a death trap for any living thing. Human or alien. Just on thursday, a passenger long bus 'had a misharp on that apongbon road, even the LAGOS State towing truck couldnt even pull or lift the long bus out of the death trap. Lagos state governor wake up!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Blazebond(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
I feel for the guy o,may GOD heal and restore his eye sights.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by chloride6: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hate that Apongbon eh

The whole Lagos Island needs to be demolished and relocated..

Waste of prime estate..

7 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
What a sad news.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by MsAdanna(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
What a world

Scammer!!!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oh, this is so sad!

Such a young man. Going about his business legally. Why are people so wicked? You want to steal, do that and go away. Why harm your already helpless and distressed victims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Chummynoni(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
God will punish this people wherever they are. what is all this naa nitori olorun? why put this innocent guy in perpetual darkness? i sometimes close my eyes for 2minutes mayb wen indoor alone and i feel pity for blind people. i pray govt shud jus arise for this guy's cause* sad

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by madridsta007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
majamajic:
why not take the phone and go ?

most naija armed robbers are not professionals

imagine , shot someone coming out from bank with nylon containing loaf of bread . in this case u can easily break the side glass and take the phone without shooting , now compare life , sight and phone

If people haven’t noticed it, there’s a wave of inhumanity and wickedness sweeping Nigeria at the moment. All manner of wickedness; from people being shackled in mental detention without their families knowing to IDPs being bombed by the Nigerian Army to armed robbers not just robbing but blinding and cutting off the hands of victims.

The frightening thing is that there isn’t any mass movement of Nigerians that are awake, spiritually and physically, to an understanding of the strangeness of these times.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by airminem(f): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
What a world
Scammer!! no be say so oo
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
airminem:
Ur father.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by DaHrNn0001: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
I prophecy God's healing upon him... Working hard to make himself relevant yet being denied him a man's precious value of sight... What a wicked world we live in..

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
scammer!!!!!!!! beware
Juicyjuice:
Ur father.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by MsAdanna(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
airminem:

God bless you. No mind the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by MsAdanna(f): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Ur father.

Your own father. God punish you!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by PyriteBoss: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is so painful ,Kai...poor boy.May those robbers never know peace and meet a worse end cry

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by lastempero: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
That's y I support jungle justice anytime anywhere,see how they derail someones life because of their laziness.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by UrVillagePpl: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
hmm its well.
may God help Us
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Olaiya26: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you’re Uber/Bolt driver that’s used to MM1 airport ikeja Lagos, you would know tomi very well.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Leebeedo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I know him very well, he's my younger brother's best friend. I've never seen a human being as courageous as Tomi despite everything that's happened to him and I pray God restores his sight in Jesus name, Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by planetx: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why we should pray everyday before leaving home
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wickedness. It's bad enough to rob the poor guy but to further shoot him in the face? The perpetrators of these crime deserve the most torturous deaths ever!!!
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by TheMostComplex1: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I am really saddened by this story. May God shine his light on you so that your sight will be restored.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Every government hospital is in a state of rot and emergency. Our government refuse to admit it and yet they are always quick to seek medical attention in foreign hospitals. I wish there is a law banning government officials from seeking medical attention abroad.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by PrincessGift(f): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
cryimagine this young guy just lost his sight like this, who did we offend in this country,smh make darkness never seize from the life's of those evil people,speedy recovery dear,God will see you through
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Eyah, those robbers won't know peace at all, see what they have done to an innocent man making ends meet.
Re: Taxify Driver Awaiting Youth Service Loses Sight To Robbers by BigBashiru: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammyuche:
Man is the devil.. The sooner u realize this d batter.. Devil is no spirit

Exactly! Man is the embodiment of the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.