Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) (44909 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by psalmylee: 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
alexyanalysis:

Just manage and have a little sense for once.
hahaha...just imagine this simpleton
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
naijanaso:

If the leadership in black nations around the world will make their countries good, there will be a reduction in all these abuses. What do you expect when we keep running to them for greener pastures.
bros I tire ooh.. develop your s hitholes and see racism end

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by psalmylee: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:

exactly, people just talk without reasoning..he didn't even condemn the racists..

b/w why are some Brazilians black?
bros,nt everyone on nairaland has sense oo..DAT I have come to understand
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by codemaniacs: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
zz
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by psalmylee: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Blakpot:

The funny thing about this post is that the points u gave to support ur statement "Taison is stupid" actually highlights the level of ur own stupidity.

God bless u for the response u gave to that dumb comment
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
alexyanalysis:

Sense is extremely far from you seriously.
na simple thing, leave white people thing... no quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chummynoni:
i feel for him but if na me dey play ball dey collect money, u na con dey abuse me,i no go even send you if you no con hit me..na money b koko.lol
This is just poverty talking. When you get there, there are so many things you won't take

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Progress62(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
The Ref no suppose give am red card
This is wrong
Fifa over to you
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
codemaniacs:

Nigeria didn't exist 160 years ago.

the brazilians that speak a bit of Yoruba migrated there from the African continent.

the history you read will never ever tell you that Africans were already on other continents before europeans because it wasn't written by Africans..

you think racism is all about making chants towards people of African descent, its also about downplaying achievements of Africans and African ancestors, with how tribalist the African nations would have been do you think it is possible for the portuguese to take Africans from their ethnic nations without a war happening
if you say so.

So how did Africans get to brazil 160 years ago?
Did White people not write African History? Most African History were written by white folks. Nigeria was also created by the English. So when could Nigeria have written their True History?

The initial question was Are black people brazilians.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.
to be a colored person should be a thing of pride.
The white pigs are using reverse psychology on the King of God's creation,the Blackman and we are feeling bad.
Let me meet a racist white pig one on one.i will make him know his place in God's creation.
For God's sake why should a Blackman feel sad.
A strong being, physically and mentally.
A real man with a sex drive rivalled by only the dogs.
With a level of adaptability that is unequalled.
An African learns all the difficult languages of the world and even teaches them,this shows high level of intelligence.
You will find Europeans who can only speak their own mother tongue
Europe should go to hell.
Without Africa, Europe is poor.
Europe is even poor both in materials and human resources.
We keep dragging African players with Europe.
It's either we are dragging dele Ali, Tammy Abraham,timori, Carlton cole,fashanu with England.
Or the entire Africa is suffering from France stranglehold on African players.

If they are so better,why do they always can't survive without African players?
African man should emancipate himself from mental slavery and become King of the Eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by codemaniacs: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
zz
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by witworth(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.
i don't even wanna read the rest line in your comment. the first line already shows and proves that you are stupid and foolish, do you think he was shedding tears because of the money that will be paid for the card or the matches he will miss, guy he was shedding tears because he was penalized for reacting to abuse on him

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:
Fifa is not doing anything to stop this racism,a sentence on a display board isn’t going to solve shit,there should be heavy sanctions for this acts.

There have always been heavy sanctions for racist abusers n their club or national teams
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

You think so low of yourself that I’m embarrassed for you.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Edusouls:
blame ur father for not raising you well not buhari..

Blame your father for abandoning you and your mother after your birth...No wonder you keep jumping into every lane..
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

And who the fuçk are you to say he's stupid??
Balloteli did same thing last week and he wasn't sent off! Racial abuse is no child's play and the referee doesn't know this, that's why he sent Taison off....they'll be in Court the next day anyway

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by lookingfly: 12:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Cry wetin!...... If na me, na to gbe body leave pitch jejely abi club no go pay me my money grin
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by slex(m): 3:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Racism in Ukraine ? I have experienced it a lot . As for those saying “wetin concern them, they will still be playing as if nothing happened.” Bro, if you never experience an first hand just keep shut.

You think this black guys don’t get abused week in week out? They get insulted every match . Taison just lost it because he couldn’t take it anymore .

You think it’s easy walking on the streets of Donetsk and some stupid guys insult you and ur white babe calling her a ho because she’s walking and talking to a black guy? (Na me be that in countless occasion) till the day I snapped and beat a few of them . I even had to JAPA after beating one guy because over 10 white guys were coming after me . Una never see anything I swear .

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2019
murphyibiam15:

only poor people say this often..once u become rich like him you will care..trust me

With the level of tribalism I've personally experienced from my fellow Nigerians, I doubt if racism from any country can ever faze me again...I don develop thick skin.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
lebete3000:

With the level of tribalism I've personally experienced from my fellow Nigerians, I doubt if racism from any country can ever faze me again...I don develop thick skin.
what's your tribe?
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by greenprince(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2019
maziokafor1:
Racism won't end any time soon at least not in my generation because it is been passed from generations to generation. The truth is every white person is a racist just dat it is more pronounced in many than in others

Not every white, some of them don't give a fvck. They love you for who you are and how much you can do. To some it's nothing more than colour.

You think if Africa was more developed than Europe and they were the ones migrating here to hustle, they'd still be racist?
Nah, they'll worship us.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by tundess: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Taison's response to NLers saying he was stupid or should ignore bigotry,
I love my race, I fight for colour, whatever I do is for us, for love...I will never shut up in the face of such an inhuman and despicable act!

“My tears were of indignation, repudiation and helplessness, helplessness that I could do nothing at that moment! But we are taught very early to be strong and to fight! Fight for our rights and for equality!

“My role is to fight, to beat my chest, to lift my head and keep fighting always."

A dignified response imo.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by xjiggy: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Brother he's human. We may try to explain how to act professionally but it's extremely hard when you hear what these people say not to get crazy. They say the most derogatory words you would ever imagine.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
The referee has racists tendencies.

His club should appeal his red card, and I'm certain it will be cancelled.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
murphyibiam15:

what's your tribe?

See what I mean
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
lebete3000:

See what I mean
you said you're abused bc of your tribe in Nigeria, and I wanted to know which one.. because as far as I'm concerned all tribes are guilty of it
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
murphyibiam15:

you said you're abused bc of your tribe in Nigeria, and I wanted to know which one.. because as far as I'm concerned all tribes are guilty of it

What's the need to know my tribe if you already know everyone is guilty of it?

To placate or worsen my predicament
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by kleverley(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
It warrants a red card. It was stated clearly before the start of the season that the middle finger gesture would be penalized accordingly
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
lebete3000:

What's the need to know my tribe if you already know everyone is guilty of it?

To placate or worsen my predicament
looks more like a minority tribe though, bc last time I checked big tribes don't cry and whine like u are doing
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by lebete3000: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
murphyibiam15:

looks more like a minority tribe though, bc last time I checked big tribes don't cry and whine like u are doing

Noted...
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
engrchykae:
to be a colored person should be a thing of pride.
The white pigs are using reverse psychology on the King of God's creation,the Blackman and we are feeling bad.
Let me meet a racist white pig one on one.i will make him know his place in God's creation.
For God's sake why should a Blackman feel sad.
A strong being, physically and mentally.
A real man with a sex drive rivalled by only the dogs.
With a level of adaptability that is unequalled.
An African learns all the difficult languages of the world and even teaches them,this shows high level of intelligence.
You will find Europeans who can only speak their own mother tongue
Europe should go to hell.
Without Africa, Europe is poor.
Europe is even poor both in materials and human resources.
We keep dragging African players with Europe.
It's either we are dragging dele Ali, Tammy Abraham,timori, Carlton cole,fashanu with England.
Or the entire Africa is suffering from France stranglehold on African players.

If they are so better,why do they always can't survive without African players?
African man should emancipate himself from mental slavery and become King of the Eden

Dreamer.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
blueAgent:

Dreamer.
slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS / Arsenal Star Bukayo Saka Is In Lagos [video, Photos] / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.