Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) (44933 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Chelsea And Met Police Investigate Raheem Sterling Racial Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by abbey621(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
jayfolarin:

Like someone Said, only worthless poor people speak like you.

People that have enough money that will buy you and your generations know how bad racism is and speak against constantly but your lowly self think it's justified as long as you are making millions.

I don't blame you, poverty is an absolute bastard

You're both right, some have enough money to care about issues like this while some are just getting started and would rather keep making money than to speak up on issues that they can't control. Racism is everywhere even within our own Nigeria but people pass people. Money is a serious motivator especially when you've suffered years of extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.

Bless you for this... He needs anger management classes.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
shogsman:

Guy shut up,if you have experienced racism you won’t be saying all this rap you’re saying.

Racism is bad, but his reaction was unprofessional and immature... He should have walked to the referee and made a complaint, or even his team captain...

There are stipulated guidelines for handling such... You think racism started today??!...

He just succeeded in putting himself in a huge disadvantage. Balotelli was smarter.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
cescky:

How very easy Mr nairalander...

Quite easy I see.. Sitting in the comfort of your couch..

If you've not worn that shoe before just shut up

He is not the first, and won't be the last...

Sterling, Rashford, Koulibaly, Inaki, Gnabry, Lukaku, etc, face this on a regular basis... There are stipulated guidelines and rules for reacting or handling such.

I'm not trying to be insensitive (I can never stand racism or racists), but did he achieve here other than get banned and probably fined by both his club, and league.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Angelfrost:

Racism is bad, but his reaction was unprofessional and immature... He should have walked to the referee and made a complaint, or even his team captain...

There are stipulated guidelines for handling such... You think racism started today??!...

He just succeeded in putting himself in a huge disadvantage. Balotelli was smarter.
Ballotelli actually kicked the ball towards the crowd too
Do your research before making assumptions,moreover our threshold as human beings vary,we take things differently,the situation damn sure warranted his reaction.

3 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
bentwood85:
I blame Buhari.
blame ur father for not raising you well not buhari..
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Europeans

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=shogsman post=83936199][/quote]

Ohhh... I didn't get the full gist then... Oh well. Balotelli was lucky then.

I guess some leagues have stricter rules.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
The average Blackman is a crybaby. These black players are drawing fire to themselves and others and gradually changing the definition of the word racism to reflect on only black people.
Black people cry about racism, imperialism and Zionism. They have nothing of their own and the cesspool of all the shit in the world ends up in their mouths. #NoOneCaresAboutBlackPeople.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Emm....i have come to an understanding that racism is a natural tendency or phenomenon, anybody can fall victim ....even though it is irritating...it will persist till humanity goes extinct grin

Laptop for sale grin
://www.nairaland.com/5491361/laptop-sale

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by ipledge6: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
Taison is stupid. I saw the game yesterday and felt he could have protested by walking off and then see whether or not club authorities won't back him. Already established black players plying their trade in Europe don't even go at the fans the way he did.

He is Brazilian and he should have known better how to handle this. Regardless of the racist chants and abuse, there was no way he'd have walked away freely after pulling that stunt. Ukraine shares a similar mindset with Russia and racism. An average Joe knows this.

He could have injured a child in the stands yesterday and even got sued had his shot injured someone.
Yes blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by naijanaso: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
Racism is just too rampant in Europe. It's making us to lose interest in football

If the leadership in black nations around the world will make their countries good, there will be a reduction in all these abuses. What do you expect when we keep running to them for greener pastures.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Inferno001(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

its easy for you to stay in your house and say what he did is stupid simply because it wasn't you that was abused.. last week,some dimwit on this forum was saying balloteli is proud that is why he's always getting racial abuse.. so is taison proud? if you have been racially abused by thousands of people at once and the hurtful things they say can make you react worse...stop judging until you are in their shoes...you have no idea the emotions in football when playing then add that with racism against you and you'll know its not easy to ignore!!!

2 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Blakpot: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

The funny thing about this post is that the points u gave to support ur statement "Taison is stupid" actually highlights the level of ur own stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by odeyinugbolahan(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
He deserved to be Red carded for kicking ball into the crowd. He should have allow Appropriate Governing Body punished the culprits instead.

Say NO to racism
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
The poster before me is ignorant

The ref is the chief racist. Why add petrol to a smoldering fire ?? Is the red card part of FIFA protocol in such an instance ?? He is a dick head and a jackass. What he was supposed to do was suspend play and ask the 4th official to get the organizers to read out a statement of #NOTORACISM while he and Taison's teammates will use the interlude to calm him down and persuade him to carry on with the game

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Coldie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chummynoni:
i feel for him but if na me dey play ball dey collect money, u na con dey abuse me,i no go even send you if you no con hit me..na money b koko.lol
D guy na mumu na. The major reason those audience are throwing racist tantrums at him is that they that are white are jobless and broke why some black guy is earning millions as they watch while won't they get angry. And they won because they made him stop playing.

If I get abused racially I would out if annoyance score a goal not get angry

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sanchez01: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Inferno001:

its easy for you to stay in your house and say what he did is stupid simply because it wasn't you that was abused.. last week,some dimwit on this forum was saying balloteli is proud that is why he's always getting racial abuse.. so is taison proud? if you have been racially abused by thousands of people at once and the hurtful things they say can make you react worse...stop judging until you are in their shoes...you have no idea the emotions in football when playing then add that with racism against you and you'll know its not easy to ignore!!!
Pride has nothing to do with being abused racially. I have witnessed racial abuse up close before and even had to take a stand against it. Hopefully, I'll share this anytime soon.

The thing with racism is that those who dish it out consider themselves 'Ultras'. Fighting them directly would only get you into further trouble. Why? Because these Ultras are mostly found in a civilized society that either subtly supports racism or one that doesn't just care.

Report to higher-ups, particularly if the Ultras are not the one calling the shots or call them out and tell your story. Taison's reaction was stupid and reckless. The craziest part is he got sent off from the match when he was at the receiving. Talk about a corpse dying twice.

Whether or not a black player has made a name for himself, it is always advisable to walk off the pitch and halt the game. Two things will likely happen, the player will most likely get the support of his team mates and the sanction will be heavier on the instigators and their team.

You guys should stop saying people shouldn't judge if I haven't been in their shoes. Like I have and walked away better.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Coldie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
2016easy2017:
Europeans
Those things didn't happen in Europe it happened in USA caused by the Klux Klux clan group Google it
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by franchasng: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
White champs helping blacks to develop sense by force, if you can't endure it, go back to West Africa, they have Nigeria League, they have Ghana League, there is Togo league, if you go back there and play, nobody will racially abuse you undecided
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
skyfather09:
football no be for blacks I don talk tire... leave oyinbo man thing oh.
Sense is extremely far from you seriously.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
franchasng:
White champs helping blacks to develop sense by force, if you can't endure it, go back to West Africa, they have Nigeria League, they have Ghana League, there is Togo league, if you go back there and play, nobody will racially abuse you undecided
Just imagine! Fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Sunnyobums: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I was even trying to downplay for him, at least if I removed the money factor he would still maintain he wouldn't care
most people learn about life the hard way shaa
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
We have a generation of weak men. Fans are hurling racist remarks at you, so what?

—Are the remarks affecting your salary? NO!
—Are the remarks limiting your playing ability? NO!
—Are the remarks stopping you from entering the first team? NO!
—Is your coach a racist? NO!
—Are your club owners racist towards you given that they spent money to buy you? NO!
—Do the racist chants hinder other clubs from buying you? NO!

So why the hell must you care about what the fans think and say? Why can't you just ignore them and keep playing? Sticks and stones may break your bones but mere words cannot hurt a strong man. Mere words are useless. You can't stop fans from being racist but you are in charge of your actions and you can ignore them. The red card was well deserved. Next time, be a man and learn to ignore assh0les.

#SayNOtoRacism

2 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by LabDNA: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some countries need to be banned indefinitely from the game.

2 Likes

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by psalmylee(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

u are the one who has really lost it..slowpoke.. Oversabi bastard

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Pride has nothing to do with being abused racially. I have witnessed racial abuse up close before and even had to take a stand against it. Hopefully, I'll share this anytime soon.

The thing with racism is that those who dish it out consider themselves 'Ultras'. Fighting them directly would only get you into further trouble. Why? Because these Ultras are mostly found in a civilized society that either subtly supports racism or one that doesn't just care.

Report to higher-ups, particularly if the Ultras are not the one calling the shots or call them out and tell your story. Taison's reaction was stupid and reckless. The craziest part is he got sent off from the match when he was at the receiving. Talk about a corpse dying twice.

Whether or not a black player has made a name for himself, it is always advisable to walk off the pitch and halt the game. Two things will likely happen, the player will most likely get the support of his team mates and the sanction will be heavier on the instigators and their team.

You guys should stop saying people shouldn't judge if I haven't been in their shoes. Like I have and walked away better.

Thumbs up man. Really love the way u think.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by kaylo31(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Sir only God knows how u react to abuse in your daily life. Dont judge anyone whose shoes u are not in...wear the shoes first before calling him stupid

1 Like

Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by alexyanalysis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
psalmylee:
u are the one who has really lost it..slowpoke.. Oversabi bastard
Just manage and have a little sense for once.
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by klax(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Bro in as much Ì agreed with you a bit but I disagreed with you totally for saying that dude is stupid.

Bro have you ever leave outside the shore of Nigeria before I guess that is why you don't and can't understand the pain in being racially abuse in such environment ok.

And for those bastards smelly pigs who hardly take their bath may thunder fire them. I had experienced this madness in many occassion the worst was when I was in Russia back then with the
*skin heads* bitch.

Bro it's not funny at all. ok
Re: Taison In Tears, Gets Red Card For Reacting To Racist Abuse (Photos) by psalmylee(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

because u acted like a coward does nt mean that others have low self esteem like u bros..was balotelli stupid,boateng,constant and even eto ?pls just shut up..u have disgraced urself enuf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali : International Friendly 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.