Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations (42798 Views)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Dangote's Daughter's Wedding Stopped Headies Awards 2018 / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by codemaniacs: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
zz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Halima.. I'm looking for job and I'm ready to work I'm hardworking.

You are not ready to work if not you will know you did not keep work with her
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Ayomarcel(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You are not ready to work if not you will know you did not keep work with her

I don't get your message.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by vivalavida(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Grooming her for the day exchange of baton will be done
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Ttipsy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
homosapien:
These are the slay queen i love meet and engage with. Kudos to her
slay with brain
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by BOFREJO(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.
That she has better academic qualifications does not translate to ability to deliever results.
sir, i will implore you to read again.

1 Like

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by uvie66: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which one be American intercontinental University again!!!! With all the money wey im father get she couldn't gain entry into conventional university... Something is amiss.
All these online Universities leave a lot to be desired.

1 Like

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by firo08(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow.
The father don prepare the table.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by webngnews: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by ArticleBeast: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.
That she has better academic qualifications does not translate to ability to deliever results.
People will always hate... You can see the example they gave with the Dangote flour mill but Okey from Ojota with 5mb data must speak grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by HigherEd: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
oglalasioux:

Diamond bank comes to mind.
You have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by MiddleDimension: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
HigherEd:
This is how companies die out. When you don't have proper corporate governance and begin to have scenarios where the Company founder is entrenching his children into managerial positions you know you have a problem.

You don't see Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Warren Buffet breed their children as successors because It usually ends badly.

usually, not definitely. and isn't it the same thing your ota man is doing with his church?
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by MiddleDimension: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
HigherEd:
This is how companies die out. When you don't have proper corporate governance and begin to have scenarios where the Company founder is entrenching his children into managerial positions you know you have a problem.

You don't see Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Warren Buffet breed their children as successors because It usually ends badly.

you also missed this part

In her most recent role, Halima served as executive director of Dangote Flour Mills. Remarkably, she led the turnaround of the business from loss in turnover to a profitable status; a feat derived from consistent high performance over time.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by MiddleDimension: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lol, not all the time and it depends on what the child's capabilities are

It's not just Dangote, even Mike Adenuga put his daughter in position of power

If they feel their children are best suited for roles , it's because they've done a hard work on such children

Some children will even surpass their parents' achievements the only issue is, technology is making that difficult cos so many other businesses are trying to meet up with current ones' standards

his daddy is doing the same in cannanland
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
one1prax:
i know she will do well because its a big position and Mr Dangote himself will be watching

Prom0....For 14k only, get your own professional website or blog. whatsapp - 0706-,3084.`171
this una promo no de finish
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by gnykelly(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.

but you read where it was said she turnaround a business unit from loss making to profit making
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by BotherMleeper(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.

Yeah.

You need some of that "academic qualifications" yourself.

I guess you're too academically deficient to have read and understood:

"In her most recent role, Halima served as executive director of Dangote Flour Mills. Remarkably, she led the turnaround of the business from loss in turnover to a profitable status; a feat derived from consistent high performance over time......

She has over 12 years of professional experience and has held several executive management roles. "
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Victorclean1: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
DJ Cuppy should also take over her dad's business
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.

Do you wanna query her?
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Weirdgee: 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
waoh the resemblance is really close.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by otclare(f): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
sometimes, I cannot but compare otedola's daughter to dangote's daughter

1 Like

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by lagdmark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Worldbest281:
God please pick my call too
God only picks hardworking people call.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.
poor vati kill you there
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by zada(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
okeyumez:
Good.
oga, u no read the achievements outside academics. I tire for people like una, am sure u no go fit handle common Okada riders association for ur area. Too much talk no actions.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tokziby:
These are the type of children that their parents will happily leave behind to continue their legacy.

When ur business is legit and u made it through ur hardwork, it's much easier to have an heir that will tow the same line but when u are a wuru-wuru politician or pastorprenuer the reverse is the case cos their hustle ain't legit. Once they die, their entire empire follows.

Who will take over from the likes of obj, atiku, tinunbu, saraki, Ibb, fashola, wike, amechi, obi, kalu, oshomole, etc when they are gone?

Which kin hardwork everyone knows why dangote is the richest man in Africa is because he enjoys favourable economic policies and monopoly from the northern dominated govt. He is like a power broker they use to fund their activities
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by OlawaleBammie: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
HigherEd:

Soo na u make he come apoint Abi??

2 Likes

Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by homosapien(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
BuhariDcow:

I guess that makes you a slay slave..

If that is your interpretations of what i wrote, is okay.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by homosapien(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Gold digger.

Gold digger ke?

However i won't mind a business meeting her.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by rexandyke(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
homosapien:
These are the slay queen i love meet and engage with. Kudos to her

so that when you finally marry her, the media will start saying "Dangote's daughter's husband".... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by homosapien(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
rexandyke:

so that when you finally marry her, the media will start saying "Dangote's daughter's husband".... grin grin grin grin grin

No bro, just needed her contacts to build my own empire, the media says my name alone don't need her father's name.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
She resembles her dad.
Re: Halima, Dangote’s Daughter Takes Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations by anonymous1759(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tokziby:
These are the type of children that their parents will happily leave behind to continue their legacy.

When ur business is legit and u made it through ur hardwork, it's much easier to have an heir that will tow the same line but when u are a wuru-wuru politician or pastorprenuer the reverse is the case cos their hustle ain't legit. Once they die, their entire empire follows.

Who will take over from the likes of obj, atiku, tinunbu, saraki, Ibb, fashola, wike, amechi, obi, kalu, oshomole, etc when they are gone?

You know absolutely Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.