Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (3375 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by ojonugba2014(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
What is scam about this guy Now?
This is just an offer.
Na waoo for you o
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by drmikeadams(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Where d I phone pix ,make I know weeing I go price am
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by ACRI: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
nuelzy:
Before my battery dies...

Op pls stop being a id!ot... The current phone i'm using was bought here from one Abutu sunday who stays in Ilorin abi osun state.. Shaaa nah one yoruba land..

I needed a phone.. He needed cash... Over my skeleton will i send money before i receive the phone... I proposed he sends it first.. He did.. I flexed the phone for some hours and made the transfer...

I dont see hw this guy is a scammer yet... Its business .. U dont like his proposition? Fine.. U've told him No.. And dat should end it...

Shaaa.. U be woman.. Una too like unnecessary drama.

The op is a drama queen

My first macbook air was bought here

Guy sent it to abuja first and I then paid
The seller is a popular Nairalander here..

poverty is bad. IPhone 5s of the 2012 era na wah o

Get sense ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
nuelzy:
Before my battery dies...

Op pls stop being a id!ot... The current phone i'm using was bought here from one Abutu sunday who stays in Ilorin abi osun state.. Shaaa nah one yoruba land..

I needed a phone.. He needed cash... Over my skeleton will i send money before i receive the phone... I proposed he sends it first.. He did.. I flexed the phone for some hours and made the transfer...

I dont see hw this guy is a scammer yet... Its business .. U dont like his proposition? Fine.. U've told him No.. And dat should end it...

Shaaa.. U be woman.. Una too like unnecessary drama.

Aii
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
ACRI:

The op is a drama queen

My first macbook air was bought here

Guy sent it to abuja first and I then paid
The seller is a popular Nairalander here..

poverty is bad. IPhone 5s of the 2012 era na wah o

Get sense ma

Aii
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by sauceEEP(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Truth is there was an intent to scam but it failed...

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by myke92(m): 1:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Na wa o.. You even used the guy's picture as your profile pix undecided... You must really hate the dude

Truly, it's a modus operandi for most scammers, but you needn't hurriedly conclude and start splashing his pictures everywhere without having reasonable evidence.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2019
frugal:

You like him, don't you? Be honest cheesy

Lmao!
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by bobo65(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
But wait o
Where is the Juicyjuice guy?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
MsAdanna:

They have higher grades of iPhones boo.

But if you want me to dash you, say so smiley
I'd give my gate man..
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Timileyin1234(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let the accused talk fess na abi e don die
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MrBONE2(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2019
myke92:
Na wa o.. You even used the guy's picture as your profile pix undecided... .

grin
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by MsAdanna(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
AngryIgboMan:

Taaaa... Zuzuru gi waa here osiso undecided undecided undecided

Nekwa ndi na struck nerve grin grin grin

Ezi.....

Kitipka gbagbukwa gi na nerve striking dere cool cool cool

If your father did not stand up to impregnate your mother, we won't have a depressed zygote like you to deal with... Ugly baboon embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thunder fire you beech smiley smiley smiley

Lekwa onyenzuzu. But you’re sending me PM begging for my number.

Anumpama.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Dominique and seun this ain't right please
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by Tlyon(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Even if he was to be a scammer you just made him innocent now cause he never did scam you
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by dominique(f): 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Absolutely no evidence of scam here but rules 2, 8 and 10 were blatantly violated.

Avoid interstate deals to prevent stories that touch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by dragnet: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
dominique:
Absolutely no evidence of scam here but rules 2, 8 and 10 were blatantly violated.

Avoid interstate deals to prevent stories that touch.

You don't seem to know how these things work.
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by dominique(f): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2019
dragnet:

You don't seem to know how these things work.

I do understand how it works to an extent and I am also aware that both buyer and seller are exposed to scam. The farther the distance, the more the likelihood of scam to occur. It's safer you deal with someone in a similar physical location especially if you're not a regular trader
Re: Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer by dragnet: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2019
dominique:

I do understand how it works to an extent and I am also aware that both buyer and seller are exposed to scam. The farther the distance, the more the likelihood of scam to occur. It's safer you deal with someone in a similar physical location especially if you're not a regular trader

Yes that's basic, but I was referring to the actual transaction between these two & their personalities here.

(1) (2)

Bic Biro Celebrate Wide Range Of Bic Products / BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries At Awsome Price / Hp Elitebook 6930p SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.