Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC (29972 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy / Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by ovbiemiss: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let him join APC and win their primaries, PDP will relax and Oshiobaba will do the campaign, Words on marble, Akwa Ibom standard.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by osazsky(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
CareerBegger:
When I hear the word pastor..

(especially in politics) can you guess what comes to my mind??
the yoruba slave pastor osinbade
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Theoarhics: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Anybody called pastor and mending into Nigerian politics I run from them....na them be that. The one wey call himself pastor and VP we dey see wetin him and cohorts are doing.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by DMerciful(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is Akpabio not your best since he joined APC? You forgot that all these people you mentioned including Amaechi were in PDP for 16 years!
Peacecore:
Hm what is happening to u guys? d man u celebrated to b ya messiah yestde has become a paperweight n riffraff today.
Orton became d best thing to happen to Benue d day he left APC to PDP
Atiku became messiah d day he left APC to PDP
Saraki et Dino won ya best legislators' vote when they crossed over
U criticized boko haram during PDP regime but celebrating it during APC regime
we're heading to bcoz I know dat Buhari/Tinubu ya core enemy will become ya lord tomorrow if they cross over to PDP
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by CareerBegger: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
osazsky:
you are an inconsequential CAPITAL FOOL

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by omoiyalayi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wetin consign me

Even if he eventually became governor no be say e go prioritize people's need above his own interest

All politicians only care about their pocket

But @ least he's more handsome dan oshiomole & obaseki
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by kayroc: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2019
nairamaniac:

He was the leg and hand to the worst governor nigeria ever produced. Lucky igbinedion.

He is also one of the greatest gluttons alive in Edo state.
He handled billions of naira of campaign funds for Jonathan.

Even more than the party chairman.

He saved and ate more than 80% of those funds to himself.
Those were the funds he used to contest for his own governorship elections.

Having Ize Iyamu in there would be a repeat of the darkest period of Edo state.

Whao. Thanks for telling me more. I am shocked that Oshiomole would go and bring an Igbinedion man all because of politics.

Those I know that lived in Benin City during Igbinedion then still curse that man and his administration.

There is nothing politicians won't do.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Nosakhare123: 3:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Ize iyamu should go and relax because he is not going to win, oshiomole is looking for a scape goat to use for himself i advice ize iyamu to back off and support obaseki for his second tenure.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by ivanG07(m): 4:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Igbosmoker:
cool he will thrash obaseki
opposite.because he is using his own hand to finally nail the coffin of his politicall carrier.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by nairamaniac: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2019
kayroc:

Whao. Thanks for telling me more. I am shocked that Oshiomole would go and bring an Igbinedion man all because of politics.

Those I know that lived in Benin City during Igbinedion then still curse that man and his administration.

There is nothing politicians won't do.

Oshiomole wd accept anybody into the party for a price.

Its his own personal racket as a runs-man dat he is.

But he wd dare not welcome ize iyamu to APC as governorship flag bearer.

He can't take such chances.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Danwakae(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Peacecore:
Hm what is happening to u guys? d man u celebrated to b ya messiah yestde has become a paperweight n riffraff today.
Orton became d best thing to happen to Benue d day he left APC to PDP
Atiku became messiah d day he left APC to PDP
Saraki et Dino won ya best legislators' vote when they crossed over
U criticized boko haram during PDP regime but celebrating it during APC regime
we're heading to bcoz I know dat Buhari/Tinubu ya core enemy will become ya lord tomorrow if they cross over to PDP

You are politician

THESAME DAY YOU CELEBRATED AND THEY WERE REGARDED AS YOUR MESSIAH

When Ortom left PDP to APC

When Saraki left PDP for APC

When ATiku left PDP for APC

When Akpabio left PDP for APC

When Amaechi left PD for APC

Those you hate PDP today, but if by tomorrow Baba Tinubu moves to the PDP , u will still come online to praise PDP!!!!......HUNGER BAD...

NIGERIANS NEED SENSES, OUR LEADERS ARE USING THEIR SENSES FOR ELECTION PERMUTATIIN AND COMBINATION
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by g0tze: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2019
osazsky:
grin
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by Caseless: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
daddytime:
Exercise in futility by the short imp.

Obaseki go teach you bitter lesson and humble you even if it only means ensuring APC loses Edo. Afterall, he's got nothing to lose so long as he successfully demystifies you.

The guy go go back to him company Afrinvest.
He has everything to lose if he's out of power.
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by cyberguy72(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Igbosmoker:
don't mind that fool. Ize iyamu won edo state but was rigged out, even obaseki didn't win his ward and local government.

Now imagine federal power behind his back
By Federal power you mean INEC rigging the election for Ize-Iyamu abi.?Dont forget the power of incumbency too
Re: Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC by cyberguy72(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Hallenjay:
money answerthe all...if oshobaba can have access to pulse and spend like fire,e will unseat d governor and even punish d governor associate as the election approach with efcc and dss at hand ...Obaseki is a goner bliv it
Where would the money come from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore / Maduka Buries Mother-In-Law In Imo, Pledges Befitting Home For Catholic Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.