Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore (29961 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Atiku's Press Conference (Live) / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / 'arrested’ Buba Galadima Surfaces At Atiku’s Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku's Press Statement - Omoyele Sowore

When late Chief Gani Fawehinmi exposed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as a fraud, a certificate forger, in 1999 he was humiliated, his car was smashed, the @atiku’s ignored him and he died a broken man.

Atiku then went ahead to form alliances with him (Tinubu) because it suited him and his ills politically. When in 2008 @SaharaReporters got hold of his drug forfeiture case file in Chicago, the platform was ridiculed and we were threatened.

I just read Atiku Abubakar press statement today praising Chief Gani Fawehinmi to high heavens for starting this journey of discovery. Let it be known that what has kept this country down is the size of its evil and selfish opportunists who celebrate crooks and vilify the just amongst its citizens. This why our position remains a revolutionary change of political order. #RevolutionNow

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pt1P77RLkSgtAQQ7SFAxQTmxEPPCeJdtwfoHt5wqUXxsMNGjKebxHpXQYRfjmxEMl&id=803267836&mibextid=2JQ9oc

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DaddyJapan(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fantastically corrupt Atiku claims he was inspired to go after outrageously corrupt Tinubu by Gani Fawehinmi (of blessed memory) cool

My pipul like comedy too much. This one nah one joke too many.

Gani’s comments on the constitutional implications of the EFCC and Administrative panel of enquiry reports for former Vice President Atiku Abubakar.

“Impeached or not the Vice President cannot contest the 2007 Presidential Election. Therefore, he will be out of office if not impeached on May 29, 2007... he can be tried accordingly in a court of law for offences committed whilst in office and/or before he came into office as Vice President. It does not lie in the mouth of Atiku or any other person accused of corruption, fraud, embezzlement or any other criminal offence to say that there are other corrupt persons. You do not justify your crime by a defence that there are other criminals. So if you catch a robber, do you leave him to go scot-free simply because he says there are other robbers? That will amount to the grossest and most perverted illogicality and primitive lawlessness.”
Source: https://ganifawehinmi..com/2009/09/quotes-from-gani-fawehinmi.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by TemplarLandry: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku keeps singing to the gallery.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by MrsTwrite(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
This country Sha.

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Goodlady(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku sorry for your several loss. Tinubu outsmarted you. He also believes in politics of reconciliation cos Tinubu won't allow Wike shenk PDP if he was in Atiku's shoes.
Obi, you too sorry in advance cos your case at supreme court is actually baseless.
Those of you planning revolution, sorry in advance too cos your revolution is sectional, based on pains of electoral losses not for good governance!
So how do we sort this issue, by carefully pointing out Tinubu's tenure's fault from May 29, 2023.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by EyeCumInPiss: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
None of these changes the fact that Gani Fawehinmi was right about Thïefnubu being a criminal and certificate forger.

*CSU confirmed the Certificate he presented to INEC is not from them.

*He graduated from Govt college Lagos in 1970 before the school was established in 1974.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by YeyeGbami: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023

45 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by olaolulazio(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Una go explain tire

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
When the Righteous rule the people rejoice... PBAT is the RIGHTEOUS one ...

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Raskimonojendor: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
They are all crooks.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by EbolaTinubu: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
La tilumbu la Oluwole la certificate la FORGERY la thief

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by mejetov422: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
So
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by samuelson06(m): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigga is going to step aside. The SW were able to tolerate him as their leader back then, but Nigerians won't tolerate him. Certificate forgery is a big crime and shouldn't be tolerated.

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Cantonese: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Raskimonojendor: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sowore was the only candidate in the last presidential election that had no stain on his white. He was also a real youth.

But the stupid youths we have in this country called him a student union leader and were campaigning for the thorough bred politicians and grandpas like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Kwawkanso. grin

Well, alot of people voted for the best out of the 4 candidates that stood a chance, and that was Tinubu.
Atiku could have won due to Bubari's mediocre performance, but greed took the best out of him, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso which paved the path for Asiwaju.

Atiku, Peter Obi and Kwawkanso all laboured in vain and made the path easy for Tinubu. Now you want him out through the back door when he came in through the front door 🤣

I was shocked when Atiku said he stopped being friends with Tinubu in 2007. grin

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by judatech: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
We've had a enough off this talk what's the next effective move to move ahead?

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by DesignGraphic: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
A
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Watinhapen(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu is the embodiment of a fraudster, crook, liar, deceitful person, corruption, and other devilish word that anyone can think of. How can one person have so much negativity around him?? How can one person be so evil?? How?? In my entire life, I haven’t heard about anyone with so many baggages like this man called Tinubu. How can one person lie about his age, school, degree, linage, and so on.. It beats my imagination.

How can a man with so many negative issues about him be a president of Nigeria and you still see some demented people supporting him. I don’t even know how to explain the level of stupidity that befalls such people. How can a sane human being support a man like Tinubu?? Even if Tinubu is your uncle or tribesman, you should be ashamed to openly support a demon like him.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by spiSeyi: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
I thought OBJ, the then IGP (Tafa Balogun), and some factions of AD when OBJ bought them all went against Tinubu and he was vindicated. Sowore just wanted to make some noise like Atiku to be relevant politically in the news grin.
If BAT truly forged the certificate would he have worked with such a multinational firm to the extent of becoming the auditor general undecided . PBAT might not be perfect but making a mountain out of moles because of his certificate is clueless and senseless. I know that Atiku will be sued for defamation of character after the Supreme Court rulings.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Anything to remove tinubu is welcomed the man is destroying our economy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ebola has been a certified certificate forger sins the days of YORE

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Truths9ja: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is a clueless fraudster since time immemorial. That is how he built his life this this stage. Worst fraudster ever in Nigeria history

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Ballotti: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gani did not labor in vain.
The fight continues.

After Gani. . . came MIKE ENAHORO EBAH and DAVID HUNDEYIN.❤❤❤❤❤

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by landmark86: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
R
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Jcomtrader: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol so sowere can not release a direct statement about his fellow yoruba man

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by GiftedHands47(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
I track lost or stolen phones
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via WhatsApp on siggy below
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by CCIA: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:
Atiku sorry.
Oooooh baby☺️🥰

We on the same page😘😘😘

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by illicit(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku na loser

Serial loser at dat

Sowore na apprentice loser

🥴✌️

Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023

Me and my peeps dey watch ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMETMVU4Ws
Re: Tinubu, Atiku's Press Statement & Fawehinmi By Omoyele Sowore by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2023

Has anybody seen Sowore's WAEC result? How did he get admission into the University with such as result?!

I have tried attaching the result here but have been faced with some technical challenges.

The guy was a DUMB ass. I mean OLODO RABATA. You can Google. grin

PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect