Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,840 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir (1123 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Awesome05: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
In Borno State, The Shehu of Bama, Kyari Ibn Umar El-Kanemi, has declared commercial sex workers unwelcome in his domain in order to eliminate vices and enhance peace in the area.
Mr Abba Shehu-Umar, the Personal Secretary to the emir, in a statement issued on Monday in Maiduguri said the traditional ruler made the declaration in a message on Sunday to mark the 2019 Eid-el-Maulud celebrations.
He said that the Paramount ruler expressed displeasure at the increase in the number of commercial sex workers in the area following a clampdown on illegal brothels and commercial sex workers at Galadima Area of Maiduguri.
According to El-Kanemi, there has been an increase in social vices in the emirate since the relocation of the ‘’ladies”.
The traditional ruler said that his emirate would not condone illicit activities and other forms of criminality allegedly perpetrated by the sex workers.
“You may recall that these girls caused serious criminality in the suburb of the state capital; they engaged in open prostitution, child trafficking, drug abuse and other forms of criminality in the metropolis.
“The state government constituted a high powered committee to address the nefarious activities, which led to the demolishing of several hotels, brothels, and hideouts in Maiduguri.

Read more: https://punchng.com/prostitutes-unwelcome-in-my-domain-emir-declares/

Read other stories:
ABOVE THE SHADOWS
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/above_the_shadows/29529

THE LOVE GROTTO
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_love_grotto/28460

THE HEART ROBBER
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_heart_robber/29973
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Quality20(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
just d way southern states expel beggars frm d north, borno shd also deport these prodtitutes back to d south

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Charleys: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
This prostitutes go to borno state to hustle?

But they said Borno state is a very poor city and needs intervention,

Or maybe they go to have sex with different workers of those NGO's
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Benue girls, na them plenty pass for that job.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
smiley
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by delamb01: 1:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Only if he knows their contribution to the society. Only if he knows their presence reduces cases of rape and indecent assault. Only if he knows that their presence attracts tourists. Only if he knows that they also grow the economy. Only if he knows patronizing them is even safer than having direct sex with girlfriends because most of them use condoms. Only he knows that they might have invited by his subjects. Only if he knows that their presence can attract good roads to the community because politicians visit them. Only if he himself doesn't visit them at night. Only if he is not a hypocrite.
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Janet96(f): 7:12am On Nov 12, 2019
The directive ƴis on course
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by pesty100(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
I see that he don't have problems with boko haram in his domain
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Awesome05: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
pesty100:
I see that he don't have problems with boko haram in his domain

The problem has not totally died down.
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by BigBasher: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2019
Bad news for guys.

And some ladies too
Re: I Don't Want Prostitutes In My Domain - Emir by Janet96(f): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
It will be well to prohibit prostitution altogether.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Telling Her Instagram Fans How Her Man Remove Her Pants With His Teeth / I Caught My Wife Cheating With A Transvestite. / When She Says "Go And Marry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.