Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? (2844 Views)

The Lady Looking For Husband For Her Friend Gets Hilarious Replies / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who's in the mood? I'm male 28 and willing to spend the night or some few hours with any mature lady in lagos needing me. Call 08187209222
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by idesylvester(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lagos serial killer spoted

3 Likes

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
at 28 you still don't have a future. just go and drink snipper now

6 Likes

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Why bring your frustrated self to my trend? And what has wanting to have fun got to do with my future??
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
idesylvester:
Lragos serial killer spoted

Lol
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
(・o・)
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Most of you in understand the dangers involved in putting your numbers in public forums.
You are using your business number "home items" to do nonsense, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi I’m new in Lagos and I need someone to show me around and we can have fun if I like you lol
Send me an email to my 0KNM account, I don’t have access to the email of this account I’m using
I want to talk first via email before I’m comfortable enough to exchange numbers
Ignore the haters and derailers abeg. I like the act that you’re straight forward
daddycee91:
Who's in the mood? I'm male 28 and willing to spend the night or some few hours with any mature lady in lagos needing me. Call 08187209222

4 Likes

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Just went thru your threads and you have a wife? Pls I’m not into married men
daddycee91:

3 Likes

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by seanwilliam(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
Lagos serial killer spoted
shut up,
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Hi I’m new in Lagos and I need someone to show me around and we can have fun if I like you lol
Send me an email to my 0KNM account, I don’t have access to the email of this account I’m using
I want to talk first via email before I’m comfortable enough to exchange numbers
Ignore the haters and derailers abeg. I like the act that you’re straight forward
you're a syndicate
niaralandtopuser:
shut up, you're one of the problems Nigeria is facing, the guy is a mature guy and u never can tell if he is going ok,
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by idesylvester(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
shut up, you're a syndicate shut up, you're one of the problems Nigeria is facing, the guy is a mature guy and u never can tell if he is going ok,
If I slap you

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Just went thru your threads and you have a wife? Pls I’m not into married men

Wife to be actually..she doesn't stay in lagos
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2019
@
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

I wonder why I can't send msgs to your oknm acc, can I get another alternative pls?
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2019
daddycee91:

I wonder why I can't send msgs to your oknm acc, can I get another alternative pls?
That is a troll spamming my mentions. Do not send me any PM

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by daddycee91(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2019
0KNM:

Thank you

Okay
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by rex444(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2019
0KNM:

Thank you
hehehehehehehe dem wan use you shine .. wow

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
rex444:
hehehehehehehe dem wan use you shine .. wow
That ladygkilabcruel is an idlot

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by rex444(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
0KNM:
lol
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2019
And you’re the boyfriend of an idiot kiss grin
0KNM:

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Rextizzy: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
And you’re the boyfriend of an idiot kiss grin
EDIOT!!!
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
0KNM:

Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin grin I shouldn't be on this thread, na amebo carry me come lmao but this is so funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
wots funny? everyone knows that 0knm is a cheap nairaland okpo and you can get her to spread her legs like jam with one mr Biggs meat pie and cold malt. true story. just ask around
BecaciaBarbie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I shouldn't be on this thread, na amebo carry me come lmao but this is so funny grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

How is that idiot’s trolling funny?
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Boyfriend to idiot, hi!!!
0KNM:
How is that idiot’s trolling funny?
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Boyfriend to idiot, hi!!!
Crackhead. What are you?
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
So how much do you charge per night these days cheesy
0KNM:
Crackhead. What are you?
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
So how much do you charge per night these days cheesy
Enough to pay for you
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
You know you can never afford me in this life and next, quit dreaming
0KNM:
Enough to pay for you
Re: Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You know you can never afford me in this life and next, quit dreaming
Even if they dash me I will reject tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

See Payment Proof Of Free Givaway Today (picture Evidence) / Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) / How To Become An "Alpha Male" On Nairaland...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.