Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

“my Wedding Shall Be Small And Less Stressful” – DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Wedding Shall Be Small And Less Stressful” – DJ Cuppy (298 Views)

DJ Cuppy Speaks About Her Wedding– It Will Be Small And Less Stressful / Don't Worry My Wedding Will Be Small And Less Stressful: DJ Cuppy / Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Wedding Shall Be Small And Less Stressful” – DJ Cuppy by REMALOADED(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, says her wedding ceremony would be less stressful while addressing her father, Femi Otedola at the very first-ever Gold Gala for Cuppy Foundation.
The charity event held in Abuja to raise funds for the advancement of children-related humanitarian causes in north-eastern Nigeria.
Speaking during her address at the event, the entertainer thanked Yemi Osinbajo, vice-president, her father and all those in attendance.
Read what she said here:-https://remaloaded..com/2019/11/my-wedding-shall-be-small-and-less.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ikpe John Armani- The Man Behind Every Success Of Nollywood / David Adefeso And Tamar Braxton Leave Followers Wondering If It’s Over / King Kzee Official Set To Drop A Photoshop Work Of Him And Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.