Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding (993 Views)

What Rita Dominic Said About Her Upcoming Wedding At The ‘Earth Women’ Premiere / DJ Cuppy Talks About Bodyshaming, How Her Boyfriend Left After She Cut Her Hair / Davido Honoured Toyin Ibrahim To Star In Her Upcoming Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding by GistReport: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Florence Otedola, aka DJ Cuppy, has revealed that her wedding ceremony would be lowkey and less stressful compared to the first-ever Gold Gala for her Cuppy Foundation.

She disclosed this on Sunday night in a statement addressed to Femi Otedola, Nigerian business magnate who doubles as her father, during a charity event, held in Abuja, to raise funds for the advancement of children-related humanitarian causes in north-eastern Nigeria.

After expressing her gratitude to Yemi Osinbajo, vice-president, Cuppy endeared her father as “the Gelato King,” urging him not to worry as her wedding wouldn’t be as massive or stressful as the gala.

This is a very emotional night for me. It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to the first-ever Gold Gala hosted by the Cuppy Foundation. 26-year-old, soon to be 27-year-old me, I’m so humbled that you’ve taken time out from your busy schedules. People have flown from around the world and the country and I’m so grateful,” she said.

“I stand before you in my capacity as an ambassador for Save the Children. But, most of all, a daughter; a sister; a friend and a performing artiste to most of you. While many know me as DJ Cuppy, the Gelato Fanatic, I stand before you today as a young philanthropist with a big vision for our country Nigeria.

“I’d like to thank his excellency the vice president for joining us tonight. Your presence has already made this a very special night for me. I pray you’ll stay and enjoy some Gelato, sir. To Mr Otedola, the Gelato King himself, don’t worry. My wedding would be much smaller and less stressful.”

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-talks-about-her-upcoming-wedding

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding by GistReport: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding by Midas01: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Awww....I love this girlie kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding by Noblekingmusic: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Her Upcoming Wedding by Alimani: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Honours The Delta Force Hero Dog, Conan Who Killed ISIS Leader / Cardi B Visits Motherless Babies Home In Lagos With Loads Of Gift Items 4 D Kids / How Beautiful Actress, Rahama Sadau Dazzled Fans, Friends At Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.