Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Naija - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Naija (391 Views)

I'm Depressed Over My Height / Sad And Depressed!! I Am In My 20s And Impotent / Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It (2) (3) (4)

Naija by mascot87(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
na grin
Re: Naija by myright: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bro, what's the problem? is it financial problem?
Re: Naija by slimjohn2k5: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
My brother you are not alone.
We are all depressed in this country.
We just wear clothes, wear smile, perfume, snap fine pic on social media and you think yours is worst.
Bobrisky is depressed on knowing if he is a man or woman
Don jazzy is depressed at his age he is not married
One of the psquare is depressed he never born twins

Bross if I continue you go jump up and go live a positive life.
Abi u think say Buhari, Osibanjo, dangote.... Are not depressed? Think again.

I am depressed too, u please come n advise me

Re: Naija by ursullalinda(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
What is the exact cause of the depression?....so we will know how to help....because all man just they push am this present Naija
Re: Naija by theenchanter: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Whats ur cause of depression?
Re: Naija by mascot87(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
myright:
Bro, what's the problem? is it financial problem?

Re: Naija by mascot87(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
What is the exact cause of the depression?....so we will know how to help....because all man just they push am this present Naija

cry
Re: Naija by biafranbaby(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Join us and free yourself from the zoo.
Re: Naija by myright: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
mascot87:

I don't know how to explain Sir but right now, my bright future is heading way down. I am an MBA student but as it is now,... there is too much information I am careful about sharing here but I'm at a cross road
what about your cough, as it stopped?
Re: Naija by mascot87(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
myright:
what about your cough, as it stopped?

Comes and goes. That's another issue I'm battling with. I have suffered and I'm just wondering what I have done to have suffered this much in life. In the midst of all my troubles, ulcer pain emerged because I hardly eat this days.
Re: Naija by ursullalinda(f): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
mascot87:

I'm almost at the point of dropping out of my MBA program. Just imagine yourself spending so much and risking a lot too only not to be capable anymore to complete the program

Is that the cause of the depression?....some pple don't even have first degree and they are successful....some didn't even see the four walls of a school and they are not failures....coming out with a second degree guarantee's nothing....if you want to commit suicide for a degree..... what will happen if you get the degree and no job....my dear most times we are shaped by our mind set.....I always tell myself education is an added advantage not a means to an end....bring yourself together and think of what next....life is too sweet pls....No time for dulling

North Korea Executed Patient With Coronavirus / Have Any African Died From The Coroner Virus? / Male Yeast Infection Treatment