Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment (980 Views)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment by Noblekingmusic: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Deyjah Harris, T.I's daughter has unfollowed her father and members of her family after his comment of subjecting her to virginity test every year,praizenews report.

When T.I's daughter unfollowed her family members is unclear, it however became quite glaring after the 39-year-old rapper disclosed that he goes to the gynecologist with her to "check her hymen" during an interview on last week's edition of Ladies Like Us podcast.

Dejah is no longer following her father T.I, her step mother Tiny and her step sister Zonnique Pullins.

Though T.I's daughter is yet to publicly address her father's comment, however she recently liked series of tweets which described his actions as "disgusting," "possessive" and "controlling."

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/t-is-daughter-deyjah-harris-unfollows-t-i-following-her-virginity-comment/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment by Noblekingmusic: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

More

Re: T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment by Fweshspice(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Oga Hustle ooh Make You No Dey Tail CelebritY's Followers Like Itz A Paid Job!
Re: T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment by Jimoibe: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Haaa shit just got real
Re: T.i's Daughter, Deyjah Harris Unfollows T.I Following Her Virginity Comment by Passionate888: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2019
She's angry.

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: Tacha Is Not A Brand Ambassador For Ciroc – It’s All Lies / See The Moment Funke Akindele Weeps In Court As She Pleads Guilty. / See Wizkid’s First Son, Boluwatife New Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.