Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos (26955 Views)

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Seun Dominique Mynd44 Lalasticlala or whoever is in charge of this damn front page should do something about these people booking spaces. All they do is wait for anyone to make comment. And they return to follow the comment one single person.make and that is the pattern the whole conversation on the first two pages is always until we get sensible.comments on page 3 of most news. But then, it doesn't make stories have good reviews and comments.

Honestly...this nairaland is becoming something else. Just imagine the comments on the first page. Someone complained he was assaulted and imagine the useless comments these space bookers are making just because one person made a chicken brain comment. And all the chicken brain front page hijackers followed the wagon.

Can't NL do something to get rid of these people with nothing in their brains to write meaning comments?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Shittabay4nija(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2019
So surprise at this generation we are training up this days .
Your service year is a training session .
Having the privilege to be with the Air Force should be counted as a grace .
What do you expect us to do To beg Idris and his gang from training you !!! !

Please Oga IDRIS!! Idris!!!! Idris!!!! !!!
I have called you three times
Stop beating our Corper doctor!!!

You are not even using the privilege of your appointment as a doctor with the air force
You better go and meet your colleague to teach you how to be a man ...

The way am hearing you soon you will still later the matter to the chief!!!
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Modernist: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2019
FrLukas:

Don't worry now. It will soon be your turn to be harassed by those animals in uniform. Then maybe your song will change.

He should greet them? Because they are his father?

Or that is the job he has gone to do there, to greet them? Or it is a rule there to greet them?
Seems the person is an Airforce official
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by emmyid(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
TEYA:
Leave that place now, you don't have to serve in the barracks. And how can a barracks be that disorderly? I am sorry but the story sounds somehow to me because I served in the barracks too. The junior officers who are stubborn are cautioned to stay away from us and the senior officers are big boys that don't have time to waste beefing coppers, they are generally nice and friendly. Sorry though. This is a complaint you should lay to your nysc office, soldiers are normally told by nysc to not discipline any erring corper but report them to nysc.

Since when did greeting Idris became a constitutional or conventional duty?

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by LZAA: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Send me an email I will chase it up for you......airforce officers are gentlemen.....
Specific barrack
And Who have you reported this too
I will make sure u get justice
If the story is true it's most likely ikeja
But the story itself does not add up
Officers don't go around harassing people

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Shezkid: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2019
He's not a Copper...
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Modernist: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

Well I pity him.
But wud it be too much for him to be greeting the officers?
Anywhere I go I greet people irrespective of age or position.
He said he has been harassed by the said officer prior to this greeting incident, Would you greet such person?
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Modernist: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2019
LZAA:
If the story is true it's most likely ikeja But the story itself does not add up Officers don't go around harassing people
What country do you live?

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by LZAA: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2019
chinchum:
Some of the comments here supporting and trying to justify assault by the shameless military officer is shocking. I think Government should focus on mal nutrition in children, I lowkey suspect many Nigerians lost a whole deal of Intelligence quotient due to malnutrition as a child,

The low self esteem officer has to be brought to book.
Nobody is supporting the officer
The problem is with the story
It's either made up or half told
Civilians also enter the mess without incident
Also airforce officers are very well behaved and hardly attack people
Las las dem go shout at u
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by bidemi1190: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Which kind poverty advice be this?
Hallenjay:
He's arrogant too...the whole base is der office u should abide by all rules n regulation.from the story I can deduce the gentleman is stubborn and staying in an officers quarters gives him right to do any how or the commandant will always be at his back...he shd know that officers canteen are mainly for them and if u r allowed to enter and even buy food der u shd be ready to greet and be humble as u deem fit as possible.
Nobody will sanction the offr for u ..the highest they will get is severe reprimand.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by LZAA: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Modernist:
What country do you live?
Obviously here but like i said that story does not add up
Oh and don't confuse officer for other rank
The difference is huge
Even at that the airforce is not like the army or navy who always flex their strength
They are well mannered
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by srclark: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2019
letitrainnow:
They are barbaric, they donlt deserve to be officers, they should be sacked.
seriously i think it is time they start to evaluate the mental health of most of these uniform men .Many of them get so carried away with the little authority given to them
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by bizmania(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
I don't believe this strory

As a real niggarrr
I must tell all my real niggarrrz before passing judgement
They should know about this:

The complainant own version
The accused own version
And the true story

And moreover please there is nothing like corper
Just use "corp member"

There is nothing like "Corp member". It's "Corps Member"

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Modernist:
He said he has been harassed by the said officer prior to this greeting incident, Would you greet such person?

He said the man's excuse is that he doesn't greet him.
It's like going to a new place and u u don't greet a person and that person starts seeing u as rude or proud.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Unie30: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2019
Your reason is not convincing enough.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Surulereman(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2019
He should report to the Air Police.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Danwakae(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn
I don't believe this strory

As a real niggarrr
I must tell all my real niggarrrz before passing judgement
They should know about this:

The complainant own version
The accused own version
And the true story

And moreover please there is nothing like corper
Just use "corp member"

Yeah, there are always people like you , who want to believe it after experienced...Infact this guy is lucky, I remember a student at the Air Force Base in mekukele, Minna, Niger state, where former Chief of Defence staff Son, Petirin , on mufty, pounced and assaulted hell out of a student of FUTMINNA , for almost same reason , but that students case he was coming from football pitch and was tired and this Petirin son called this guy and asked him who he is living with , the students told him an air Force officer, his Dad colleague in Sam Ethna Airforce base lag, gave him, his BQ to manage , the next thing Petirin said was , WHY ARE U LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY ??, the other things was sticks, bottles, stones...all things he was able to layed his hand on, like that the soldiers on duty were not happy with Petirin action and was just watching without saying nothing including RMS and duty sergeant, after the guy was beaten to stupo with the help of Petirin backmen, and rushed to the hospital, thesame Petirin locked all the soldiers on duty including the RSM who told to report himself at the sergearnt mess. Nobody could question Petirin son , even because his dad was the Chief of Defence Staff then(CDS) any petition againts his action will be a waste of time...pls pray not to experience such , many have lost their lives as a results of this injustice by some military officer...highest purnishemnt is to post the officer out of that state to the other end ...just like what happened to the Navy officer that shot a bread winner , students of LASU, an okada rider in ikeja , Allen area some years back...you will believe it when u face it one day, I pray they don't kill u...if u dey smoke cigarettes, fear those that smokes igboo(weed) ...if u r a police, fear a soldier oooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Modernist: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2019
blowjohn:

He said the man's excuse is that he doesn't greet him.
It's like going to a new place and u u don't greet a person and that person starts seeing u as rude or proud.
Read it again.

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by naijacentric(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Dagger111:

I'm a military personnel and with all u said, u ar literally right and dats why i hit the 'like' button.
morning sir grin
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by LZAA: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Danwakae:

Yeah, there are always people like you , who want to believe it after experienced...Infact this guy is lucky, I remember a student at the Air Force Base in mekukele, Minna, Niger state, where former Chief of Defence staff Son, Petirin , on mufty, pounced and assaulted hell out of a student of FUTMINNA , for almost same reason , but that students case he was coming from football pitch and was tired and this Petirin son called this guy and asked him who he is living with , the students told him an air Force officer, his Dad colleague in Sam Ethna Airforce base lag, gave him, his BQ to manage , the next thing Petirin said was , WHY ARE U LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY ??, the other things was sticks, bottles, stones...all things he was able to layed his hand on, like that the soldiers on duty were not happy with Petirin action and was just watching without saying nothing including RMS and duty sergeant, after the guy was beaten to stupo with the help of Petirin backmen, and rushed to the hospital, thesame Petirin locked all the soldiers on duty including the RSM who told to report himself at the sergearnt mess. Nobody could question Petirin son , even because his dad was the Chief of Defence Staff then(CDS) any petition againts his action will be a waste of time...pls pray not to experience such , many have lost their lives as a results of this injustice by some military officer...highest purnishemnt is to post the officer out of that state to the other end ...just like what happened to the Navy officer that shot a bread winner , students of LASU, an okada rider in ikeja , Allen area some years back...you will believe it when u face it one day, I pray they don't kill u...if u dey smoke cigarettes, fear those that smokes igboo(weed) ...if u r a police, fear a soldier oooo
If u have paid a visit to kirikiri u will see navy officers(not other ranks o) serving life sentences so ur story about the navy no add up
The petirin case was true
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Modernist:
Read it again.

The first day he arrived work, idris and his clique harassed him.
Well I don't know if he greeted them that day or if he displayed an air of authority.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by sleekman(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2019
My guy just apply and join the Air force. I swear all that rubbish go stop.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Modernist:
Seems the person is an Airforce official

probably.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Dagger111:

[s]Air police nt Military police, the Army uses Military police nt Airforce. And that's nt how court martial jump into all cases. There are cases meant for court martial nt a Minor indictable offence like this. Mr know it all, u jst want to show us u knw much abt the military bt u knw ntin.[/s]
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by osazee12(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2019
This story na lie, Corp members dont stay in officers qtrs. Officers of the Nigerian Airforce wont chase you like headless chickens when they can send the air provost to have u detained.
2. The head of a military hospital is not referred to as a commandant.
3. All soldiers in the barracks wearing uniform have their name tags on. So there is no way you wont know his name.

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by TEYA: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
emmyid:

Since when did greeting Idris became a constitutional or conventional duty?
What did I say that suggested that?.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by emmyid(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
TEYA:

What did I say that suggested that?.

Read your comment again. You made it look like the corper is mandated to greet Idris at all time.

1 Like

Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by donkas: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
I am 98% sure the dude was rude. The military personnel are the most gentle people on earth. Just follow instructions and do the right thing. Complement or salutation is one of the core training in the military. Simple greeting or following due process won't leave you in bruises with any military personnel. And am surprised to even found out it's an officer, that's really absurd. As officer don't fight in the mess, thats a big offence in the mess. Am talk from experience as an ex barrack Corper. Mind you I served directly with both soldiers and officers.
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Danwakae(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2019
LZAA:

If u have paid a visit to kirikiri u will see navy officers(not other ranks o) serving life sentences so ur story about the navy no add up
The petirin case was true

Look at you...The Navy guy is somebody I know , infact, he was even promoted a year after that incident, his new location is in the north, he will never come to the south again....

Other ranks can also do it, but if it goes viral, they will have themselves blame...most of the soldiers in kirikiri maximum prison , are there mostly for armed robbery , kidnapping, stealing, not for beating of civilians
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by LZAA: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Danwakae:

Look at you...The Navy guy is somebody I know , infact, he was even promoted a year after that incident, his new location is in the north, he will never come to the south again....

Other ranks can also do it, but if it goes viral, they will have themselves blame...most of the soldiers in kirikiri maximum prison , are there mostly for armed robbery , kidnapping, stealing, not for beating of civilians
Nope most are there for road rage ie shooting either okada men or civilians
But yeah connect also helps
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2019
tonye33:
Cry no more, they both will fall sick and would be brought to you for treatment.
May Be undecided
Re: Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos by lighternote: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2019
So when people are "perceived" as being rude, animals in uniform harass and intimidate them. Woow. Nigeria cry cry

Efizzi:
Oga from your story you are perceived to be rude and disrespectful. All because you know how to report and post on Twitter. Radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Bassey: Proprietor Beats Ex-Employee Demanding His Salary (Photos) / Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah’s Sisters Released By Kidnappers / Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.