Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love (1100 Views)

TRUE LOVE! Tell Us Who Made You Believe In Love / 5 Languages Of Love (tell Us Yours) / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love by dns(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2007
The high rate of love confession in our world today is geting out of hand, yet lies, heart breaks, marrage breakup, and alots of unidentified issues are all we incountter every day, in our homes, in our relationships, in our courtship, in our affairs. countlesess of relationship breaksup every day after confessing heaven an earth of what we call "love". it has came to my notice that the word love is now an icon of fraud, lies, heart break, and lots.

please fellow nairalanders help and make a quantitative research on this subject matter (love). and please post ur verious point of view. and also ur verious notions are need, in order to help the Nigeria young girls and boys, and even the married once to understand what the word love is all about, most of all to help the society.

stop marrage breakup, heartbreak, and other related problems that is facing the; important aspect of our lives. love
Re: Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love by iice(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
People are humans (Duhhh to myself grin) lies, deceit etc are inherent to us. There's always a Yin to a Yang. . .it's part of life. It's what we do within our power, our compassion and our willingness that makes whatever we do worth doing.
Re: Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
@post
Good advice.
Re: Can Any One Do A Quantitative Analysis On Love, & Tell Me Why One Should Love by desodgi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2007
wateva

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Say I Dont Want To Relocate? / Caught In The Act? / What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.