Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread (12475 Views)

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
The Mamador Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, and the Mamador Light Fat Spread

This health series from Mamador will feature expert opinions from nutrition and food experts such as Damola Ladejobi aka AskDamz and Nelly Agbogu aka Nellies. This compilation will focus on the importance of breakfast, what makes up a healthy breakfast, and tasty and healthy breakfast recipes with the Mamador Light Fat Spread!

What Is a Healthy Breakfast?
Almost everyone on planet earth has an idea of what breakfast is. But not everyone knows what a healthy breakfast is, especially in a society like ours where people often settle with what they have, not caring about the health implications. Some go as far as saying "belle no dey talk wetin e eat" meaning that nobody can actually know what you ate; as long as you are satisfied, you are good to go.

Health, they say, is wealth. You have to consume healthy food, especially breakfast which happens to be the most important meal of the day, to be able to stay active and function properly in your activities.

So, what kind of breakfast do we then term a healthy breakfast? Being the first thing you eat after resting or sleeping for a minimum of 5 to 8 hours, a healthy breakfast, according to one health expert, is a breakfast that includes nuts, low sugar, fruits, vegetables, whole grains/carbohydrates; and healthy fats that contain fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and the B Vitamins – these will not only energize you, but also keep your body system in check.

We can also have protein included in our breakfast; most likely eggs, for the average African, to keep your blood sugar level maintained. A glass of juice or a glass of low-fat milk is also a wonderful addition to a healthy breakfast. Keep in mind that you are breaking an overnight fast and it should be worth it. You should be consuming the very best.

The Importance of a Healthy Breakfast.
The importance of a healthy breakfast can never be overemphasized, as it can do you a whole lot of good in the following ways:

1. Improves Your Memory

For a healthy and functioning brain, Carbohydrates are important. And by taking it before starting your day, you will improve your memory and maintain a high level of concentration at work or school. It also helps to reduce stress and mood swings.

Various studies, especially on children, have shown that those who eat breakfast maintain the mental action or process of getting knowledge and understanding much quicker. They also have what it takes to perform better at school.

2. Prevent Type 2 Diabetes

There are a good number of research that now show one might be able to keep diabetes at bay by eating regular healthy breakfasts. One of these studies, which was conducted over a 10-year program, discovered that eating regular healthy breakfast reduced the risk of diabetes in their test subjects, by 30%. One expert said, "Not eating breakfast results in insulin resistance. And this is one of the features of Type 2 diabetes."

3. Decreases Appetite.

One study showed that eating a healthy breakfast before stepping out for the day's activities, helps curb hunger and unnecessary cravings. This is mostly true when you eat high-fibre breakfast with lots of nutrients. With this, you would have less of an appetite for anything else, and save yourself some money for other things.

4. Helps You Weigh less

In 2010, one study conducted in Europe showed that those who consumed breakfast regularly had a more healthy BMI (Body Mass Index) and less at risk of having obesity.

This study was published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition.

5. Moves Your Bowels.

Have you ever found yourself dressed and hurrying to leave the house in time for work or school, but when you sit to eat breakfast, you're suddenly pressed and need to use the toilet? Well, that's what breakfast does. It helps move your bowels and keeps you comfortable throughout the day.

Also, having a healthy breakfast does the below listed:

● Protects against various kinds of cancer.
● It aids the metabolic process.
● Reduces blood sugar level.
● Protects your brain and heart from all kinds of harm.
● Decreases the rate of various kinds of diseases.
● Boosts your immune system
● It gives you that feeling of fullness and you can go for a long time without getting hungry or tired.
● A healthy breakfast energizes you.
● You most likely save a lot of money that would have been spent on buying drugs to cure a disease that a healthy breakfast could have prevented.

2 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Four4Clien(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2019
LMAO, i usually eat anythiing for breakfast including eba and soup, reading this write-up, i will try and adjust, i know it might be hard but i gotta try.

Promo! For 14K only, get your own responsive professional website/blog. whatsapp- 0706~3084~171
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by themes009(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2019
Yummy grin
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2019
This butter deserves award from U. N. Mamador, Mama spread for bread.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by seanwilliam(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The Mamador Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, and the Mamador Light Fat Spread

This health series from Mamador will feature expert opinions from nutrition and food experts such as Damola Ladejobi aka AskDamz and Nelly Agbogu aka Nellies. This compilation will focus on the importance of breakfast, what makes up a healthy breakfast, and tasty and healthy breakfast recipes with the Mamniador Light Fat Spread!

What Is a Healthy Breakfast?
Almost everyone on planet earth has an idea of what breakfast is. But not everyone knows what a healthy breakfast is, especially in a society like ours where people often settle with what they have, not caring about the health implications. Some go as far as saying "belle no dey talk wetin e eat" meaning that nobody can actually know what you ate; as long as you are satisfied, you are good to go.

Health, they say, is wealth. You have to consume healthy food, especially breakfast which happens to be the most important meal of the day, to be able to stay active and function properly in your activities.

So, what kind of breakfast do we then term a healthy breakfast? Being the first thing you eat after resting or sleeping for a minimum of 5 to 8 hours, a healthy breakfast, according to one health expert, is a breakfast that includes nuts, low sugar, fruits, vegetables, whole grains/carbohydrates; and healthy fats that contain fibre, iron, magnesium, zinc, selenium, and the B Vitamins – these will not only energize you, but also keep your body system in check.

We can also have protein included in our breakfast; most likely eggs, for the average African, to keep your blood sugar level maintained. A glass of juice or a glass of low-fat milk is also a wonderful addition to a healthy breakfast. Keep in mind that you are breaking an overnight fast and it should be worth it. You should be consuming the very best.

The Importance of a Healthy Breakfast.
The importance of a healthy breakfast can never be overemphasized, as it can do you a whole lot of good in the following ways:

1. Improves Your Memory

For a healthy and functioning brain, Carbohydrates are important. And by taking it before starting your day, you will improve your memory and maintain a high level of concentration at work or school. It also helps to reduce stress and mood swings.

Various studies, especially on children, have shown that those who eat breakfast maintain the mental action or process of getting knowledge and understanding much quicker. They also have what it takes to perform better at school.

2. Prevent Type 2 Diabetes

There are a good number of research that now show one might be able to keep diabetes at bay by eating regular healthy breakfasts. One of these studies, which was conducted over a 10-year program, discovered that eating regular healthy breakfast reduced the risk of diabetes in their test subjects, by 30%. One expert said, "Not eating breakfast results in insulin resistance. And this is one of the features of Type 2 diabetes."

3. Decreases Appetite.

One study showed that eating a healthy breakfast before stepping out for the day's activities, helps curb hunger and unnecessary cravings. This is mostly true when you eat high-fibre breakfast with lots of nutrients. With this, you would have less of an appetite for anything else, and save yourself some money for other things.

4. Helps You Weigh less

In 2010, one study conducted in Europe showed that those who consumed breakfast regularly had a more healthy BMI (Body Mass Index) and less at risk of having obesity.

This study was published in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition.

5. Moves Your Bowels.

Have you ever found yourself dressed and hurrying to leave the house in time for work or school, but when you sit to eat breakfast, you're suddenly pressed and need to use the toilet? Well, that's what breakfast does. It helps move your bowels and keeps you comfortable throughout the day.

Also, having a healthy breakfast does the below listed:

● Protects against various kinds of cancer.
● It aids the metabolic process.
● Reduces blood sugar level.
● Protects your brain and heart from all kinds of harm.
● Decreases the rate of various kinds of diseases.
● Boosts your immune system
● It gives you that feeling of fullness and you can go for a long time without getting hungry or tired.
● A healthy breakfast energizes you.
● You most likely save a lot of money that would have been spent on buying drugs to cure a disease that a healthy breakfast could have prevented.
how much is your deal with matador?

5 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by ezeonline2(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Abeg I got applied for police job, should I start arresting people or what? angry

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Pls is this butter for cooking cos the one i bought now i'm looking for who to dash.

I no understand the taste
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
how much is your deal with matador?
I know, I knew someone would ask this question.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Tonye don leave politics
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Duggedised12(f): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2019
A comparison between the diet of the Japanese( a country with the highest centenarians) and the rest of the world will tell you that diet plays a great part in you health and butter for breakfast is not the best healthy meal out there . I understand that big cooperations want to make money but the consumers need to borrow themselves sense. There is nothing healthy about butter spread especially for kids,its laced with high cholesterol and not too beneficial ingredients but only placates your taste buds.There is nothing light about fat ,same way it has been proven that zero coke actually does more damage ,its just coporate psychology .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Pavore9: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Many Nigerians eat what is cheaper and available, nutritional value is secondary.

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by iammo(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2019
cool

PDP agents are now getting usefull, Secondus isnt paying them at wadatta plaza so they are cutting jobs here and there

Buhari really cut their ticket

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by johnmattew: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Pavore9:
Many Nigerians eat what is cheaper and available, nutritional value is secondary.
and many Nigerians spend their money on what will kill them faster: alcohol,unbranded cooking oil,soft drinks ,noodles and processed foods

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by tstx(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Hehe...

We eat anything for breakfast in this country
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Hotfreezer: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

PDP agents are now getting usefull, Secondus isnt paying them at wadatta plaza so they are cutting jobs here and there

Buhari really cut their ticket

Tonye is now selling ororo. grin

Good for those guys. They had no means of livelihood and were only interested in feeding fat on the government. This Tonye in particular has never had a job since 2013 when I knew his Barcanista moniker. Then, he was following Obanikoro.

Let them close down Wadata Plaza and let them go and plant local rice.

6 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Sterope(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista

Come on, how can margarine made from vegetable oil be healthy for anyone?

3 Likes

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by seanwilliam(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Biolexxin:
I know, I knew someone would ask this question.
I know you are the OP. How many accounts do u have??
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by tstx(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2019
johnmattew:
and many Nigerians spend their money on what will kill them faster: alcohol,unbranded cooking oil,soft drinks ,noodles and processed foods

It's the same in developed countries... What is your point.?
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Anonymous29: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Sterope:
TonyeBarcanista

Come on, how can margarine made from vegetable oil be healthy for anyone?

I tire oooo.... so so unhealthy.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Healthy breakfast for Naija??!... Lol...

Many have already fasted half the year (for religious and economic reasons), others just can't sit down to that kinda breakfast due to job and hustle demands, especially if you live in a mega city.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by OyiboPep: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Nairaland has upgraded.

Ads now run into paragraphs.

Weldon!

1 Like

Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by iammo(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Tonye is now selling ororo. grin

Good for those guys. They had no means of livelihood and were only interested in feeding fat on the government. This Tonye in particular has never had a job since 2013 when I knew his Barcanista moniker. Then, he was following Obanikoro.

Let them close down Wadata Plaza and let them go and plant local rice.

inside life... grin
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by midnighter(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Four4Clien:
LMAO, i usually eat anythiing for breakfast including eba and soup, reading this write-up, i will try and adjust, i know it might be hard but i gotta try.

Hahaha
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by prettyangel10(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2019
webshopNG:
Pls is this butter for cooking cos the one i bought now i'm looking for who to dash.

I no understand the taste

Apart from the taste, it brings out water, and its not that flexible for spread.
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by dontbothermuch: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2019
smiley

I wish to get such tips every morning
Re: The Breakfast Series - Healthy Breakfast, And The Mamador Light Fat Spread by omenka(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Bros, which levels? Wah is goinon? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems / 2023: Osinbajo, Fayemi Can’t Stand Against Tinubu – Sen Abu Ibrahim / 2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.