Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage (456 Views)

Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage Before November: Igbo Guys Only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2019
27yrs old self employed, lives in Abuja looking for a God fearing, christian, employed, ready for serious relationship that can lead to marriage. Chat me up on pearlyd2020@gmail.com
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2019
PearlyD2020:
27yrs old self employed, lives in Abuja looking for a God fearing, christian, employed, ready for serious relationship that can lead to marriage. Chat me up on pearlyd2020@gmail.com
are you male or female?
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Lawrencecute(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2019
WATCHOUT!!!
I am 36 year old guy, 6.4ft tall, fair in complexion, very attractive (handsome rated with muscular, blended with six packs belly) educated, AA genotype, homely, employed, quiet, with sizable...youknow, and a native of Anambra State, but live in Lagos.
I am looking for a lady, aged, 32 and above, tall or average {inorder to meet up my height with aid of heel shoes}, a graduate and WORKING CLASS/SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS LADY , for a " FRUITFUL " relationship.

SMS or call: 08106500384

NOTE: All part of the country would be considered, except Edo girls.(sorry, i never mean to hurt anyone, but my choice, my opinion) thanks.

Nb: please, when you are in contact, dont play drama, especially on introduction stage. thats why i opt for 32 and above in age, cos SOME 30 and bellow are full of drama, i dont have time for drama, cos no time to waste.
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by doctor2016(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Am single medical doctor I need a serious lady for relationship that can lead to marriage tell me more about urself what's u do for a living ,were do u stay, here is my number +2348033196353
Re: Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage by Enli(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
26 years of age, employed, good looking...
Looking for a girl who is ready for a seriois relationship that can lead to marriage.

Call or chat me up: 08069348496

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Dat Will Lead To Marriage 2021/2022 / Ibadan Hookup Girls / Chicks, He Is Hot And Fun To Be Wit. Holla Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.