Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December (52702 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Prince Nku's Sister Says Uche Elendu Cheated On Him, Denies 3rd Marriage Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by kay29000(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

Ha! shocked

Kiss loun loun.

Abeg o! I'm not a lesbian biko

Don't read meaning, to simple compliments. It's unnecessary .

I complimented her, that's all.. Nothing there.

Lol. I was just kidding na
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by kay29000(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Skinny guys are always Masters in za oza room. That's probably how 9ice has been getting all these beautiful ladies. wink

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by victorian(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

He is still married to the second lady Vicky.

Wow! shocked

Na WA o

And he's about to marry the third one

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by victorian(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
kay29000:

Lol. I was just kidding na

OK o cool

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:

Wow! shocked

Na WA o

And he's about to marry the third one

Hmmmmm
He chose polygamy. Single Women sef too much..make the guy help reduce the number abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Tscober(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
u sure this 9ice Ave sense

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Forumobserver12(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Auxtin85:
I was often reminded by my dad then to watch carefully before choosing a life partner cos if I miss it in my first choice, I’ll miss it forever.

That's not entirely true, Charlie Boy got it wrong twice before he finally married his current wife, the married has lasted almost 40yrs so far.

Though is good for one to be careful while making choice to avoid stories that touches the heart.

4 Likes

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by mrwonlasewonie: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
ahmEenu:
what's the meaning please
it means bad boy pretending to be a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2019

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Ademoore07(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
I'm not surprised at all. U see all these ogbomoso boys like to change girls the way men change pants. I'm pissed, abeg. If u had never been to ogbomoso before, don't even try to quote me
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by victorian(f): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

He chose polygamy. Single Women sef too much..make the guy help reduce the number abeg.

cheesy Na so
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by samsam2019: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

shocked

married 3 times...?! shows his personalty defect

pele ooo, mr personality perfect
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by baby124: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lmaooo. Smh.
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by RTSC: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yoruba men sha.
E-money is there still celebrating his wife.

If that guy was Yoruba, he would have married or impregnated four wombs, given how flashy he lives.

Yoruba women dey try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Auxtin85(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pussywar:

Its disappointing how a large percent of you are plain stupid, as in the same behavior. I expected an intelligent person to ask me; "how so?" As we learn everyday, but you sheepishly had to look for something about me to attack. Of course, as dumb as you are, its my moniker you'll attempt to attack. Look at your own moniker, yet you're this foolish. No doubt its an inherited stupidity. Smh

Just as prostitution is an inheritance to you
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by sharone21(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
And he was good with that his lovely first wife who helped push Olamide during the initial stage of his career....but, like the bible says, ' ...do not give your pearls to dogs'.....his case was 'u can take a man out of the bush but u can't easily take the bush out of him'....so sad how he allowed his scattered background to affect his adult life.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by mechanics(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmmm, he can't maintain a relationship at all, I don't think he has dealt with the root cause of his divorce in his previous marriages, God won't be happy with unless he goes back to his first wife.
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by YorubaPrince: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
saxby:
Hmm, this one just dey change wife up and down

E pain dis one, die! grin
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by YorubaPrince: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

He is still married to the second lady Vicky.

For papers nooni… grin
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by lereinter(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wetin concerns osinbajo
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Necxs: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy colony don pass Tuface own, he is now the champion

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by yeyeosoronga: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Highly prolific in spreading his wild oats. Well done
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by yeyeosoronga: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
sharone21:
And he was good with that his lovely first wife who helped push Olamide during the initial stage of his career....but, like the bible says, ' ...do not give your pearls to dogs'.....his case was 'u can take a man out of the bush but u can't easily take the bush out of him'....so sad how he allowed his scattered background to affect his adult life.

Things went downhill for him when he divorced his first wife, Toni. She helped his career also and was his manager or something. He let sentiments cloud his judgement, and even accused her of infidelity with no proof. He later came out years later to apologise to her for all the lies and troubles he put her through. she was vindicated at last.
Unfortunately, despite all the apologies, his career is still neither here not there.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by ehemwhy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
jiksman3:
Yoruba ndi ara

You don't have any sense

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
RTSC:
Yoruba men sha.
E-money is there still celebrating his wife.

If that guy was Yoruba, he would have married or impregnated four wombs, given how flashy he lives.

Yoruba women dey try.

Ned Nwoko is married for the 6th time, Flavor is on the 3rd, Ubi number 4, Timaya number 3, a former Imo deputy governor is on number 3, Charlie boy is on number 3, Chime is involved in Incest with two sisters, the drunken governor is on number 2. I guess they are all Yoruba men.
Do you know how many concubine E-money has?
EFCC will soon get him, come back and praise him then.
Yoruba women dey try? Regina number 6 no try, 4 with Ubi, 2 with Timaya, 2 with Flavor and Chioma who went to be a 4th baby mama to a Yoruba man with 3 children from 3 women no try.
Mtchew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
ehemwhy:

You don't have any sense

But they will dump their men to be 4th baby mama to a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Heavance(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Teju should kindly play us the video again, where nice authoritatively said he will never marry again in his show (after the divorce with Tony Payne).

Men should simply choose their words carefully, as it clearly let's us know the kind of person we are.

9ice is not a man of his words, and can't be taken seriously in politics
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Kayharry(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Tembebe: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ned Nwoko is married for the 6th time, Flavor is on the 3rd, Ubi number 4, Timaya number 3, a former Imo deputy governor is on number 3, Charlie boy is on number 3, Chime is involved in Incest with two sisters, the drunken governor is on number 2. I guess they are all Yoruba men.
Do you know how many concubine E-money has?
EFCC will soon get him, come back and praise him then.
Yoruba women dey try? Regina number 6 no try, 4 with Ubi, 2 with Timaya, 2 with Flavor and Chioma who went to be a 4th baby mama to a Yoruba man with 3 children from 3 women no try.
Mtchew.
with all these facts,I don't think that tribalist,RTSC guy will show face again o.
People like him (igbo bigots)and the other Yoruba tribalists should be dressed down any time they show their ugly faces.Gbam!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by ignitewatch(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mr 9ice
Re: 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December by Sososo(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.